GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sitting here thinking that the sweet-potato errand story is bogus. But, then, why did she "leave" with only the little wallet and not her keys and ID? Hmm....

I'm wondering if she "left" with anything at all. The little wallet could've been planted later. And without the little wallet, she wasn't on any shopping errand whatsoever.

JMO, thinking hunches aloud...

Maybe she wasn't walking alone. Maybe someone she trusts said "let's take a walk, I need to talk to you in private". Then, the other half of the mystery pulled up and they got into an auto. Just a theory, of course.

It might not be a bad idea for LE to have the dogs sniff for other trails if human scent, if you know what I mean.

I have little ones. They DONT keep secrets nor filter what they say in front of whomever. I'm wondering if the little kids, where purposely sent out of the house or with someone who left say oh...maybe 50 mins before Kelley suposedly went to the store? That way they'd have much less info to share. Kwim?

Snipped

William “B.J.” Snyder, 34, was taken into custody around 1 p.m. Friday by New York State Police, with assistance from the Horseheads Police Department, at the Knights Inn on Westinghouse Road/State Route 14 in Horseheads, just off Interstate 86.

Local authorities were helping Pennsylvania State Police locate a vehicle as part of a criminal investigation, according to Sr. Inv. Mark Procopio of the Horseheads-based New York State Police.
Pennsylvania state police investigators came to Horseheads to question Snyder after he was taken into custody. The case was being treated as a possible kidnapping and/or homicide.

Snyder was charged with tampering with evidence and was taken back to Pennsylvania, where he is being held in the Clinton County Jail, according to Lamar, Pa.-based Pennsylvania State Police. The investigation is ongoing.

http://m.the-leader.com/article/20150411/NEWS/150419965/1994/NEWS?rssfeed=true

The water seemed to be a place of interest to LE and the Dogs. Yes curious was this person found in the water? Somebody may be talking. If this is Kelley. If not somebody is about to get some bad news. Sad.

Bravo, do you remember reading something about a bridge in S Renovo or something like that?

Bravo, do you remember reading something about a bridge in S Renovo or something like that?

I do remember somebody speaking to it early in. IIRC I thought it was somebody who use to live there or passed thru. Sorry I cant be of more help. I'll try to get thru some earlier threads but preparing for a "Masters party" here tomorrow. Yes we are golfers and huge on golf LOL. Watching golf, hanging here and prepping. Triple tasking LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back