GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm concerned for the 14 y/o boy. He told the police he saw Kelley leave (and somehow knew exactly what was contained in the small wallet she took with her?).

"Police said Kelley Jo Snyder's 14-year-old son told investigators he saw his mother leave the house last Sunday. Police said they were told she took only a small wallet containing money, bank card and identification, leaving her keys and cellphone at home." http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/in...ssing_renovo_woma.html#incart_related_stories

I don't recall if 14 y/o said Kelley was going to DG or if that was just something BJ made up, but regardless, she never made it to DG but the boy said he "saw his mother leave". And somehow Kelley died in the house, or died somewhere else and was brought back to the house, and then her corpse was removed from the house.

Just my opinions. Thinking out loud.

Also, what is the distance between her home and where he left her body in Halls Run? I saw a Hall Run on Google maps about an hour south of Renovo but I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right place (it's about 99% trees).

My deepest thoughts are with her loved ones. It's sad that her dreams of taking her children to Disney won't be realized. And her self-challenge of completing the PX90 program won't be realized. And her new walk-in closet won't be cherished by her. From looking at her Facebook page, she appeared to have a very beautiful spirit and loved life. Unlike the inhumane coward she was married to. Rest in peace, Kelley Jo.

JMOs

hmmm if he did not follow and harm her on the DG then a couple of folks are lying about a few things.

I wonder if there was an argument and Kelley did leave the house. Accounts for the Son seeing her leave. She came back without the Son realizing and things went South from there? Either that or B.J. convinced him he saw her leave or perhaps pressured him to lie. What a horrible Husband!

It was mentioned in earlier post that the oldest son was raised by kelley only as his dad wasnt around...but ty and kelley were refering to bj as ty's dad...

Is this conversation heading toward the thought that Ty killed her, and the only thing BJ is guilty of is discovering that fact and covering the evidence by hiding the body and creating the ransom note?

Is this conversation heading toward the thought that Ty killed her, and the only thing BJ is guilty of is discovering that fact and covering the evidence by hiding the body and creating the ransom note?

That's not what I am thinking. I'm thinking BJ killed her in the house (or somewhere else and brought her back) and somehow forced her son to lie about it. JMO.

I don't think so!
there was a woman in the house!

Imo the husband did it and convinced a couple of folks to lie on his behalf time will tell of course.

It's early days yet so maybe the discrepancies will be cleared up with further investigation.

Eileen, are you guessing there was a woman in the house, or is that something that has come out? Sorry - I've missed some pieces.

AO was there and SAID she left at 5 15 I think it was.

To clarify some things... Bj had a boy (TS) coming into reslationship with kj . Kj had two boys coming into relationship with Bj. The two boys have different fathers. (T) and (E). Only the girl is theirs together.

Just to try to be clear. There are two boys named (T)?

Is the "T" being referred to in these articles - the one who was alone with Kelley Jo when she disappeared - BJ's bio son?

Just to try to be clear. There are two boys named (T)?

Is the "T" being referred to in these articles - the one who was alone with Kelley Jo when she disappeared - BJ's bio son?

No TS is dads. E is hers and there is a little girl theirs

No TS is dads. E is hers and there is a little girl theirs

That stands to reason. I guess can't be happening may have misspoken when she said Kelley Jo had two boys coming into the relationship, T and E.

Maybe I'm the only one puzzling over the thought that if that's BJ's son, and BJ has only been charged with tampering with the evidence and moving the remains . . . um. Seems curious to me.

To clarify some things... Bj had a boy (TS) coming into reslationship with kj . Kj had two boys coming into relationship with Bj. The two boys have different fathers. (T) and (E). Only the girl is theirs together.

:welcome6:

Two Ts almost same age .. Kjs T is the one who lives with them. Other T (TS) lives with his mom.
Only information made public is what Bj told police.. They don't discuss any info from they get from children.

Two Ts almost same age .. Kjs T is the one who lives with them. Other T (TS) lives with his mom.
Only information made public is what Bj told police.. They don't discuss any info from they get from children.

Thanks for answering. I'm sorry to keep pursuing this detail. Could you answer this one more question?

So. It was Kelley Jo's son T, and not BJ's son TS, who was in Kelley Jo's home on Easter Sunday?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back