PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we knew the age and gender of the neighbor .. that would make a big difference on which side of the fence I jump off of.

I wish we knew the age and gender of the neighbor .. that would make a big difference on which side of the fence I jump off of.

I could have sworn her parents said she was arguing with the neighbors...maybe a couple?

I'm not buying the "friend's" story.

I heard what you heard. :)

Same here. Dad said span of 3 hours and mom said BF met this "friend" a month ago.

It's not looking good for Kortne. I'm very suspicious of this friend for the same reasons her parents are. He was caught on surveillance video at a covenience store (??) texting Kortne asking where's she's at and that when he woke she wasn't there. (paraphrasing) Dad wants to know why this "friend" didn't contact anyone when he discovered her missing when he woke.

Watching her parents broke my heart. I can't imagine what they are going through. :(

I did a reverse address look up and the names of who live in apt A came up. I do not know how current the info is.

I know not to sleuth them. : )

I just heard about this case tonight, and after listening to the parents, and this "so called" friend of two years, I am leaning towards this friend having done something to do with Kortne's disappearance.

My gut is saying that he may have tried to get closer to her, and she resisted and the end result is she is missing.

IF the neighbor that is downstairs from Kortne and called 911 regarding the banging etc., and the same neighbor that Kortne had an issue with over the dog, I am not feeling this neighbor had anything to do with Kortne missing.

LE really needs to look into the friend that stayed over. Of course, it made no sense that Kortne would allow this "friend" to stay-over if she is so dedicated to her boyfriend.

Something is just not right with this story, of which, probably came from the friend of Kortne's.

So the second time the report was about banging and stomping and the friend said they went to sleep after the 2nd visit. So what were they doing when the officer showed up and no one answered the door? I wonder if his car was there.

Dad: male in her apt; holding back on his name now

Mom: K thought was friend of hers
Mom: ...he said there was NO Argument
Dad:...no, no...there was no argument between him & daughter (he claims), but tween daughter and neighbor
Dad: he stayed t night there; they went to bed at about 4:20 and she wasn't there when he woke up that morning at 7:30

If they went to sleep at about 420am why not answer the door to the officer that arrived at 412am. Even if you were sleep or not, im sure the hard knock would awake you.

Could friend have been threaten by neighbor or friend and neighbor constructed a plan.. this is all far fetched speculation.

All of this is confusing!

Just reviewing notes, keep losing internet connection

According to mom/ LE no one answered on second call

Male friend was on camera at convenience storm in am

Was seen texting

According to him, he was texting "I left, where were you" according to mom

No sign of struggle in Apt.

Door un locked

The only information that the parents have regarding what happened between Kortne and the friend, is coming from the friend, (via LE) IMO.

CW028 you are nearly right about Palmyra and Hershey -very nice towns. This is not to say you are naive, but I know for a fact that these areas are not immune to drug deals. It just doesn't seem like it, I understand, but it is not "nonexistent".

I could have sworn her parents said she was arguing with the neighbors...maybe a couple?

I'm not buying the "friend's" story.

I don't think the parents are buying it either .. Mom stated Kortne "thought" he was a friend .. and Dad .. well .. Dad, clearly doesn't buy it ..

24 minutes between first 911 call and second 911 call ... only 24 minutes. since the two of them hadn't been arguing .. hee must have made an attempt "something more than she was willing to give" and he snapped. IMO .. "stomping sounds" are pretty specific sounds when you live beneath someone.

IIRC friend stated they went to be around 4:20 .. chilling time since that was after the second 911 call. Is that the time he looked at the clock afterwards?

was the second call logged at 4:16 or did officers arrive at 4:16?

June 29, 2012:

2:00 a.m. - bar closes

2:30 a.m. - ? Kortne and guest arrive home.

3:12 a.m. - Neighbor calls 911 reportedly about the dog - noise disturbance

3:15 a.m. - Patrolman Timothy Lengle arrived

3:49 a.m. - Patrolman Timothy Lengle leaves

3:45 a.m. (According to the borough police report which lists Lt. James Hunt as the investigating officer, Stouffer, a part-time hair dresser, has not been seen since about 3:45 a.m. --- see link below)

4:12 a.m. - LE arrives back at the residence for a 'disturbance.'

4:36 a.m. - LE leaves the residence.

http://www.ldnews.com/announcements...ce-among-last-see-stouffer?source=most_viewed

Timeline :)

I won't bore you with my letter to the reporter @ Lebanon Daily News, buthere is the response-

There are no major inconsistencies in our reporting as far as I've
been told by family or officials. When there have been, we've been
alerted and made corrections.

To best of our knowledge there was one of two dogs in unlocked house,
with cell phone, car keys and purse.

The problem is, law enforcement has been tight-lipped and lots of
these mixed reports are coming from social media.

so there- from a local reporter.....BUT I am still not satisfied that there is or is not a dog missing.
I see I missed a lot- I guess I need to quit going out to dinner.

It would be interesting to know if the "friend" had his car there or if he left that morning on foot. I know they impounded Kortnes car, which at the time I thought was odd .. but not if his car wasn't there. I am "assuming" that he possibly left on foot, that is why LE has not impounded the "friends" car. If he did have his car there .. they sure dropped the ball if they didn't impound it by now!

The male friend that was texting at the convenience store may have been texting to just cover his butt -to alibi himself. If he was a true friend he would have reported her missing immediately --before he left the apartment. Please LE check out this "friend" thoroughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro