PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to think of why the friend did not answer the door...what done was done by that time. Why hasn't his car been impounded and gone over? I still say he was texting K to cover his butt and establish an alibi; very clever, but this is just my opinion or really speculation at this point. Since this new story of the friend, everything has changed perspective....
it seems to all tie together why nobody answered the door.

If he was passed out how in the world did he know there was a 2nd LE visit? He had to be awake and alert enough to not only know there was someone at the door a 2nd time but apparently also knew it was LE. Again, maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Maybe they..he did know it was LE at the door. I just have a gut feeling he don't have anything to do with her being missing. I remember how crazy I could get after a night of drinking. I can see them stomping and banging just to tick the neighbor off. Then turning out the lights and laughing when LE shows up.

I'm just curious as to why the neighbor didn't answer the door the second time around.

I'm glad that the info I had about police being called was correct. Now I wonder if the person being passed out in her apt is true.

While I'm at it, the same source said the neighbor had scratches on his face. Seems unlikely because they would have probably obtained a warrant for the neighbor's place as well. But remember...the neighbor did say they weren't fond of her keeping late hours. And look what happened...she was up late again

Well u have been right on with everything so far. I think if the scratches are true ????? Time for the neighbor to start talking.

Maybe they..he did know it was LE at the door. I just have a gut feeling he don't have anything to do with her being missing. I remember how crazy I could get after a night of drinking. I can see them stomping and banging just to tick the neighbor off. Then turning out the lights and laughing when LE shows up.

I can see that, but then have difficulty with same Guest then springing into action and alert 3 hours later after a long evening, out of the apartment (What's the rush?) and off to the store. Perhaps, had to work early Saturday?

Well u have been right on with everything so far. I think if the scratches are true ????? Time for the neighbor to start talking.

I was just thinking about that. When I talked to someone very close to her, they were really concerned with who went home with her. That was last Wed though. I don't know how much they knew at that time in regards to the neighbor.

My gut feeling is the friend. The only way the neighbor was involved, I believe, is if the stomping was done to tick the neighbor off.

There's too many "coincidences" with the police calls and the stomping and banging for the friend or neighbor not to be involved.

I can see that, but then have difficulty with same Guest then springing into action and alert 3 hours later after a long evening, out of the apartment (What's the rush?) and off to the store. Perhaps, had to work early Saturday?

OOO I don't think he was real alert. No one has said how much these young people were drinking but when you have had a few too many first thing you want to do is get to your own bed ASAP. Most likely he woke up didn't see her took off for home stopped for a coffee and texted while in the store. JMO but there is more not being said yet, there's always more pieces to the puzzle.

That would be an optimistic view point and I would probably be that person stomping on the floor to tick them off (hehehe)
Lets just say this was the case....speculating of course....
1. the kids stomp to tick off neighbors downstairs
2. LE shows up -the kids remain silent
3. LE leaves and the kids fall asleep
4. The neighbors come into the apartment, remove K and make her disappear because they know that there will always be noise upstairs and nothing will get done about it. They will take it in their own hands to resolve it.
5. Friend wakes up and K is missing.
6. Friend doesn't want to get blamed, so he makes no phone calls. Maybe he really just takes it lightly that she is missing.

But why would she answer the door for the neighbor when she didn't open it for the police or even move inside during that time?

And there was apparently no sign of a break in?

I don't think they went into the apartment. She could have taken the dog out. I would really like to know how much they had to drink and if it was visible they were drinking.
And really when I
Was 21 I would have NEVER woke up and thought my friend is missing call the family....that stuff don't happen when your young.....at least you don't think it happens. His text to her was ...where we're you like she could have been home by now. Not where are you.

how about if after the LE there first time, or 2nd time even, she is disgusted with him and takes him home, and something happens...and he brings the car back and goes on his way...and true, she wasn't there when he finally left

Well I'm sure LE knows if her apartment is cleared. My thoughts are the DA is involved because they are building a case against someone. Do have to wonder what the LE did for 20 mins on the 2nd call?
Calling it a night? Hoping for good news soon.

I don't think they went into the apartment. She could have taken the dog out. I would really like to know how much they had to drink and if it was visible they were drinking.
And really when I
Was 21 I would have NEVER woke up and thought my friend is missing call the family....that stuff don't happen when your young.....at least you don't think it happens. His text to her was ...where we're you like she could have been home by now. Not where are you.
Did anyone say he was 21-the friend? It doesn't matter, I just know that my 21 year old or even 18 year old would have been alarmed and reported this to her family. Intelligent of him to get himself on camera while texting if he was trying to make an alibi. Let us not underestimate a person's intelligence =the criminal mind.
Oh and anyhow, somehow the keys and cell phone got into the apartment.

Could someone do a rewind from that night? I'd be curious if the officer responding to 1st call...after saying he was clear...what was his next transmission? Also, same or different officer the 2nd time?

Hate to quote my own post, but....this rewind needs to be done! I feel there is a lot of info in it!

Maybe Kortne and her friend came home to her apartment, the first disturbance was called in and everyone told to leave each other alone. Being young adults they make alot of noise on purpose (I'm sure if i was drinking and with friends we would do the same).

Maybe kortne stepped outside and her and the neighbor were arguing, could be threatening to call again. Neighbor continues with 911 call but the argument leads to a fight (if the scratches are true), Neighbor knocks kortne out somehow and brings her in his/her place. LE comes and no one answers. The friend could easily be passed out/blacked out if he drank too much and Kortne could have left the lights off while she walked out.

When was the 2nd call placed> It would tell how long it took police to come back. If LE had known someone was there prior, they could just have blown it off.

amor:

Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
June 29, 2012:

2:00 a.m. - bar closes

2:30 a.m. - ? Kortne and guest arrive home.

3:12 a.m. - Neighbor calls 911 reportedly about the dog - noise disturbance

3:15 a.m. - Patrolman Timothy Lengle arrived

3:49 a.m. - Patrolman Timothy Lengle leaves

3:45 a.m. (According to the borough police report which lists Lt. James Hunt as the investigating officer, Stouffer, a part-time hair dresser, has not been seen since about 3:45 a.m. --- see link below)

4:12 a.m. - LE arrives back at the residence for a 'disturbance.'

4:36 a.m. - LE leaves the residence.

http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/...ce=most_viewed

amor:

Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
June 29, 2012:

2:00 a.m. - bar closes

2:30 a.m. - ? Kortne and guest arrive home.

3:12 a.m. - Neighbor calls 911 reportedly about the dog - noise disturbance

3:15 a.m. - Patrolman Timothy Lengle arrived

3:49 a.m. - Patrolman Timothy Lengle leaves

3:45 a.m. (According to the borough police report which lists Lt. James Hunt as the investigating officer, Stouffer, a part-time hair dresser, has not been seen since about 3:45 a.m. --- see link below)

4:12 a.m. - LE arrives back at the residence for a 'disturbance.'

4:36 a.m. - LE leaves the residence.

http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/...ce=most_viewed

It does not state what time the call was made, as compared to the first we see it took LE 3 mins to arrive.

What's odd is that it says the call was placed at 4:12 but doesn't say when the officer arrived on scene like it did for the first call. Reports say he was there for 24 minutes and left at 4:36. He couldn't have been there for 24 minutes if the call was only placed at 4:12. It could just be an error in lack of reporting that detail. It's not a huge deal...I just found it odd.

Maybe there are scratches on the friend instead of the neighbor? Could be a possibility that it got mixed up.

You would think during the stomping and banging that there would have been at least one scream or yell...something. She would have obviously been putting up a fight with all that banging. But stomping sounds too intentional like it was to anger the neighbor.

I'm rattling on hear and typing as I play out different things. Not sure which direction to whole heartedly go in. Hopeful for more details again tomorrow and ultimately to hear that she is safe :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme