PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have gotten anything they wanted while in Harrisburg! The city is riddled with crime they are calling in the Feds for help!
I was not insinuating that they were getting any drugs, I was indicating that Palmyra and Hershey are no different than any other town when it comes to drugs. Meth is everywhere and so are other drugs whether the town is deemed as safe, happy, whatever.

If I were Kortne's parents, I would want to hold that guy in my house until he tells them exactly what happened...this is crazy.

Perp may have used K's car, but how would perp get her out of her apartment w/out being seen if w/e happened occurred inside her place?

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Perp may have used K's car, but how would perp get her out of her apartment w/out being seen if w/e happened occurred inside her place?
;( idk, but that is all the more reason to run DNA stuff on the car etc. I wonder what all they did besides impound it??

IMO, the worst news of the evening was learning there was a call into LE reporting stomping sounds from her apartment after she was last seen by LE and the neighbor/s at about 3:45 AM.

Guest was the last person to see Kortne @ about 4:15/4:20 AM.

I wish we knew the age and gender of the neighbor .. that would make a big difference on which side of the fence I jump off of.

I don't think we can move forward, without the neighbor/s information.
IMO

One of parents stated on JVM that Guest said he awoke at about 7:30 AM.

LE left the apartment at about 4:36 AM.

Anyone know if was said on JVM what time video showed Guest texting at the store?

Her parents have her dog.....her bf has his dog. No missing dog.

I hope so amster,
okay messing with this a bit-
what IF the guest woke up to find Kortne gone and decided to leave on his own, not realizing she WAS missing?? I know, Maybe not, But-
IF not responsible, why would the guest need to call anyone if she was not there then?what... call 911 and say the gal where I stayed isn't here? And??

what if she had slipped out sometime to walk the dog

oh crap, the blasted dog, sorry I dunno , never mind

Just finished reading up on the posts and articles. I just can't get past the "friends" comments about going to bed after the second visit. LE reports that no one answered the doors, I'm assuming at both residences. However, "friend" is still aware of the second visit. The only explanation I can come up with is that he was there for the second visit, was aware LE was there, but he refused to answer the door. Obvious red flags going off as to why he would not be answering the door for LE.

Please tell me if there is a different explanation or if I'm reading something wrong. Otherwise, extremely suspicious to me.

Guest says they went to bed at about 4:15/4:20 AM.

Dad states the clothes Kortne was wearing that evening are missing.

So the second time the report was about banging and stomping and the friend said they went to sleep after the 2nd visit. So what were they doing when the officer showed up and no one answered the door? I wonder if his car was there.

Maybe fooling around. Maybe they didnt know it was LE at the door just thought it was the down stairs neighbor. I think this friend said more to LE that isn't being said yet. He could have passed out and she went back outside and he really don't know anything.

So officer leaves at 3:49. During the course of the next 23 minutes there is enough of a ruckus to cause LE to be called again and they arrive at 4:12, only to have no one answer the door. Not a whole lot of time there. Certainly can't say you fell asleep that fast to explain why you didn't answer the door. Obviously I'm speculating at this point, but it sure sounds to me like whatever happened between "friend" and Kortne happened during those 23 minutes and created enough noise that LE was called again. "Friend" obviously couldn't answer the door, so he laid low and quiet inside until LE left. From there on out its covering tracks. I could be way off base, have read something wrong or something was reported wrong but if those statements by "friend" are accurate, that is what is jumping out at me. Again, all JMHO and speculating.

IMO, the worst news of the evening was learning there was a call into LE reporting stomping sounds from her apartment after she was last seen by LE and the neighbor/s at about 3:45 AM.

Guest was the last person to see Kortne @ about 4:15/4:20 AM.

I have a different explanation which is possible. Perhaps someone was stomping intentionally, as in mad the neighbor called the cops (again).

Off to listen to the JVM interview.

I wish LE would give a sense as to whether the male is cooperating. It is possible, I guess, they decided not to answer the door the second time, tired of dealing with cops. And fell asleep soon after. He could be off on the time. And if she did get up and leave between say 5am-7am, he might not have heard her. But where on earth would she go, especially without her dog or her car? And if he did do something to her, how did he get her out the apartment without any hearing or seeing? Seems like the neighbor was pretty attuned to every noise, etc...a mystery for sure. I just hope she is found soon...not like Katelyn, who is missing one year this Saturday and whose case this reminds me of in many ways.

Maybe fooling around. Maybe they didnt know it was LE at the door just thought it was the down stairs neighbor. I think this friend said more to LE that isn't being said yet. He could have passed out and she went back outside and he really don't know anything.

If he was passed out how in the world did he know there was a 2nd LE visit? He had to be awake and alert enough to not only know there was someone at the door a 2nd time but apparently also knew it was LE. Again, maybe I'm reading it wrong.

I wish LE would give a sense as to whether the male is cooperating. It is possible, I guess, they decided not to answer the door the second time, tired of dealing with cops. And fell asleep soon after. He could be off on the time. And if she did get up and leave between say 5am-7am, he might not have heard her. But where on earth would she go, especially without her dog or her car? And if he did do something to her, how did he get her out the apartment without any hearing or seeing? Seems like the neighbor was pretty attuned to every noise, etc...a mystery for sure. I just hope she is found soon...not like Katelyn, who is missing one year this Saturday and whose case this reminds me of in many ways.

Good points cluciano. I suppose they could have decided to just not answer the door, but that, to me, seems unlikely. LE was just there 23 minutes earlier. As far as getting out of the apartment, it was 4:30 in the morning. He could have just waited an a half hour or so after LE left, kept an eye out to see if lights were on and felt it was safe. Wasn't it said there are 2 doors to Kortne's place? Would one door be less visible to the neighbors/street/etc..??? Was there ever an answer if he had had his vehicle at Kortne's place that night? Again, obviously I'm just speculating but I can't get past it.

as the body of Mickey Shunick is found, and I begin to refocus my time to my life and those immediately around me, I stumble across this case. i guess it never stops does it, as we find one young lady's body, another young woman goes missing.

:shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member