PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By adding this evening that Kortne left her cigarettes inside apartment as well as cell phone, I believe Dad implying his daughter did not take a smoke break or go for a walk to cool off.

Moo of course but this above statement by dad proves for me that Kortne did not leave her apartment period of her own free will. There was no confrontation outside.. Kortne was rendered incapable of her own free will before she ever left her apt.. That for me nrrows it all the way down...

Moo of course but this above statement by dad proves for me that Kortne did not leave her apartment period of her own free will. There was no confrontation outside.. Kortne was rendered incapable of her own free will before she ever left her apt.. That for me nrrows it all the way down...

totally agree ...

What do you mean 'no confrontation'? No confrontation *after* the 3:30 confrontation with the neighbor?

SS said he thinks KS would only have left with someone she trusted, IIRC.

Someone could have asked her to get something out of the car or from downstairs.

Kortne's father seems to believe that whatever happened, happened outside the apartment.

He did not say that she didn't leave of her own free will. There could easily have been someone on the deck, the steps, or in the dark yard waiting for her. Hell, maybe she was even picking up dog poop, if the neighbor had complained about it.

We don't know & Kortne's father doesn't know.

By adding this evening that Kortne left her cigarettes inside apartment as well as cell phone, I believe Dad implying his daughter did not take a smoke break or go for a walk to cool off.

Unfortunately, I don't know if when someone goes out to smoke that they take their pack of cigs out with them. I don't smoke, so I wouldn't know but I think I'd just pull one out and walk outside. I don't think it tells us much.

I really think he went to turkey hill. It's right on main st and right on the way to the Rodriguez residence. Anyone who goes there, knows there's cameras. They stick out like a sore thumb just like sheetz. I think her dad would've questioned his convenience store of choice by now considering it's all the way at the other end of town.

Did I miss something? This is what I remember from the video.

Which sounds like they found ZERO evidence in the apartment. I'm sure they shared that info with him if there was nothing else to give him.

I will definitely be looking for the video of this segment on YouTube. My expectations were low but there was actually quite a bit of info in that segment.

Some of my observations:

1. Dad talked with CP for 45 minutes but had a lot of difficulty believing him.
2. Dad said LE did knock during their second response but expressed frustration that they did not make more of an effort to make contact.
3. Dad described KS's relationship with the downstairs neighbor as one with "no love lost".
4. Dad stated that downstairs neighbor made both 911 calls.

I have to go back and watch the whole segment again. I know I missed a few parts.

BBM-And thus the reason LE is playing it so close to the vest.

How does Dad KNOW that LE knocked on the doors the second time? I know it is what he was told, but how can he know for sure?

How does Dad KNOW that LE knocked on the doors the second time? I know it is what he was told, but how can he know for sure?

That goes back to one of Jury's points that it would be more than a little helpful to see a dashcam video.

Does anyone have an actual layout of the apartments that they could post?

So, if the downstairs neighbor made both calls, is the downstairs neighbor also the one that Kortne had the first confrontation with?

Fyi- according to JVM, that had Kortne's dad on, the search warrant for the home/car was drawn under: Kidnapping/unlawful restraint.. That's quite telling... And thy were searching for blood, fibers, dna.

The transcript should be posted soon to see for yourselves what I'm speaking of..

I thought he claimed to have gone to sleep at about 4:15-4:20am? How can he possibly claim that Kortne didn't hear the police knocking either if he was asleep? Police arrived at 4:31am.

This is just one of the things that puzzles me. His story is full of holes and not adding up.

Fyi- according to JVM, that had Kortne's dad on, the search warrant for the home/car was drawn under: Kidnapping/unlawful restraint.. That's quite telling... And thy were searching for blood, fibers, dna.

The transcript should be posted soon to see for yourselves what I'm speaking of..

As usual I fell asleep last night before the video or transcript was up, so ... :( sad for me to read this morning.

I actually stopped by to link to this video...I hope it makes some people smile.
Roots of Acceptance: (Tandem Hooping with a Tree) - YouTube

I watched the segment. That was the first warrant, a couple of weeks ago.

The second warrant included Criminal Homicide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, if the downstairs neighbor made both calls, is the downstairs neighbor also the one that Kortne had the first confrontation with?

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I think the downstairs neighbor is the only person she had issues with. It is her apartment and the downstairs apartment in that building and I believe the attached home is a single dwelling. The owner of the single dwelling spoke to reporters that he heard nothing that night and hardly knew Kortne so I assume he didn't make any of the calls.

Does anyone have an actual layout of the apartments that they could post?

I don't know about a picture, but Palmyra Dad posted this great description of the apartment set-up.

"If you go in the side (main) entrance to the 2nd floor apartment, you up a flight of stairs to a hallway. Turning left takes you to a large room, which was our living room when we lived there. Further to the left, along Main Street, is a room of similar size, which was our kids' playroom.

Turning right at the top of the stairs will lead you to the bathroom at the end of the hall. On the right side of the hallway, right next to the top of the stairs, is the entrance into the kitchen. The south side of the kitchen leads into a small room, which is where the sliding door is located. The entrance to the third floor, finished attic, is in the northwest corner of the kitchen.

The third floor has two fully finished rooms, separated by a doorway and a small storage space along the Main Street side.

You can enter the downstairs by either a front or back door. Entering the back door puts you in the kitchen with a decent sized room right next to it, which opens to a hallway on its east side. Turning right takes you to the bathroom and turning left leads to a bedroom on the left side but leads to a large living room along Main Street. Right next to the bedroom entrance is the basement door. The basement is divided into a couple spaces and is fully concreted but may now be fully finished."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme