PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
c6e4c8a0-67e0-a786.jpg

At the Winner's Circle for t shirts, probably a bumper sticker. =\

ETA: all of the t shirts were pre sold - which is great! So we ordered some, bought bumper stickers, ribbons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PalmyraDad and JurysOut (and all the other locals),

You guys rock!!

Thanks for keeping Kortne's case in the spotlight. Hope it shines bright enough for her to follow it home.

Kortne, were are you?

This case is making me crazy...it SEEMS as though the "suspect" pool would be very, very small. Could there really be nothing to point to one person over another? Are people getting so good at not leaving evidence, and/or at hiding bodies? Seems like hiding body=LE stuck nowadays. (with some exceptions, obviously.) This is so much like Katelyn (as well as Lauren, in some ways.) There was speculation that Katelyn went outside to smoke, or to get something, etc...and ...poof. And she has been missing over a year. Just craziness...

I swear if kortnes car and mr's cars are cleared they better light speed to that apartment building and check every square inch.

This case is making me crazy...it SEEMS as though the "suspect" pool would be very, very small. Could there really be nothing to point to one person over another? Are people getting so good at not leaving evidence, and/or at hiding bodies? Seems like hiding body=LE stuck nowadays. (with some exceptions, obviously.) This is so much like Katelyn (as well as Lauren, in some ways.) There was speculation that Katelyn went outside to smoke, or to get something, etc...and ...poof. And she has been missing over a year. Just craziness...

I wish TES was here. I just drove 743 between Hershey & Grantville. It's wide open - fields, trees, repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my 2 cents....I am hoping its quite because they are getting ready to pounce, either an arrest or two. Something has to be going on behind the scenes-at least I hope so.

Has anymore information been made public about the girl KS had the argument with at the Harward Bar???

Has anymore information been made public about the girl KS had the argument with at the Harward Bar???

I'm not convinced there even was an argument at the Hardware Bar. Dan Carrigan at ABC27 called the bar and they said they did not see any altercations that night, nor did they throw anyone out, including Kortne. One of her friends said that she heard from her brother and his girlfriend that she was thrown out. MR says she was thrown out. I'm not sure what to believe.

has anyone been named a person of interest in this case?if not sleuthing stops with what is printed in the main stream media.

WARNING: WS does not condone its members inserting themselves into cases, contacting case players, attempting to follow case players or involving themselves in ANY way in a case. If a poster chooses to do such, please be aware that any information will NOT be allowed here. The mods will snip or unapprove it and if the poster continues to attempt to post any such information - the poster will lose their posting privileges.

These cases are REAL. This is not TV or a good novel. It is real. Involving yourself in anyway will only impede LE in their investigation and potentially put you in danger. Don't go there.

Salem

ETA: added wording.

I'm not convinced there even was an argument at the Hardware Bar. Dan Carrigan at ABC27 called the bar and they said they did not see any altercations that night, nor did they throw anyone out, including Kortne. One of her friends said that she heard from her brother and his girlfriend that she was thrown out. MR says she was thrown out. I'm not sure what to believe.

Me neither. If the Hardware Bar says nothing happened, it probably didn't happen. It's very likely that they have security cameras everywhere. IMO

And doesn't local LE have to agree to their coming in??? I thought I had read that on another thread. I don't know why local LE would ever say no though.

I don't know why they wouldn't.

I don't think local LE has what TES would be looking for and I don't see evidence of a widespread search, so I don't get it. IMO, it needs to be done, if only to eliminate some geography.

If I'm driving around thinking "Kortne could be in those trees or that abandoned building.." the family must be going batty. It would be good to give them some acreage where they know she's not. IMO

ETA: I emailed Tim Miller to inquire about process specifics when requesting TES assistance. What the heck. Can't hurt, right?

Bring Kortne Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member