PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably not the only one here who has suggested TES to the family. At this point, it's confounding why broader searches haven't been conducted.

If they think she's elsewhere, they must have some idea where 'elsewhere' is. If a vehicle of interest used the turnpike, there are cameras. There are cameras at every traffic signal on 322/422. So if they're not looking for a car, WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?!

It doesn't seem like they're looking for Kortne.

I'm wondering if the delay in underage drinking citations was part of a proposed info exchange. Maybe MB & CB had nothing to bargain with.

That's kinda weak, isn't it?

This is going to go cold pretty soon. There's literally nothing for the press to even cover. What are they going to say? 'No Kortne Stouffer again today'

That's crappy.

Wish I could have made the benefit tonight. I saw there was another scheduled for Sept 8th, but when I clicked the link, it was dead.

Dead ends everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On mom's FB page, she says there is a benefit this Sunday 9/2 at the Lebanon Valley Mall, a place called "Danstation".

is it true that one of the underagers is a son to an officer of LE?

The house arrest thing for the bf i dont get - did the take him in because there was a booze party in his house or because he had been drinking or both? Im thinkin that he was originally suppose to be home until the cops showed up....and kourtne too...what a strange turn of events... this must be why that friend said she didnt think kourtne was going out that night.

Yes, there are thoroughbred farms near Perkiomenville/ Gilbertsville, PA. This I know for a fact.

I am not liking this. .... Prayers go out for Kortne's family and for the lady that was found earlier today and her family.

Kortne, were are you?

Please come home safe.

I kinda' feel like JO, it's been over a month; no real news; case will soon be cold. I hope and pray not.

:countsheep:

Busted with the kindle lol

Let tonight be the night kourtne comes home:please:

I recall only one search...there were more?

I have heard of more, but don't know if they were in the press and again only heard. Through facebook prayer page or kortne and fb posts by other etc.

Names of ALL Palmyra Police officers involved in the events of the night in question please.

We've got a fox in the henhouse people. There is no other explanation for the absolute radio silence from local law enforcement. Have you ever heard of a missing persons case with ZERO press conferences and ZERO statements from the local law enforcement?

I hope and pray that internal affairs is in control.

IDK . is it me or does the LDNews article kinda-sorta have undertones (reading between the lines) that may give the impression that kortne may have walked away due to the fact that she may be held accountable for furnishing alochol to minors for a second time in just a few months?

6 underage peeps at her place (one being her BF) .. so that opens the door up to 5 more possible suspects? Did one come back later? Did a parent of a minor come back to pay a visit to someone that supplied their "child" with alochol? Adding even more suspects???

SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING ... Delayed charges on minors ... Info starting to leak out slowly ... Is LE playing it cool? Is this stragedy?

No outward signs of struggle
No screams heard
Just *poof* she just went *poof*

reference .... http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/ci_21427918/police-release-new-info-missing-woman-case

I think we need a sort of timeline of disparate information.

08.10, ABC reports Billy Uninvolved had been present/interrogated/cleared/in jail/issued a citation/punched in the face/threw a beer at a neighbor

08.10 LDNEWS reports Billy Uninvolved might actually be involved, but no one knows exactly how and it might just be a rumor that they published

08.11 BU's father/attorney/landlord/retired judge friend issues statement saying BU has no idea where Main Street is and is in fact a 5 year old Persian Cat from Michigan who is eating his regular diet.

08.20 BU does live interview with JVM, appears intoxicated, insists he was asleep in a crate the night in question, despite witness reports to the contrary. Still has not been named a Persian Of Interest.

Stuff like that.

Too many mishandled LE visits, in my opinion. Why weren't Kortne and the underage boys taken in the first time? Why didn't LE make contact the third time? How can charges be brought this many weeks later against some of the boys, or citation given, whatever is happening with that? All very suspicious. Not saying LE has any guilt re: Kortne's disappearance, but they seemed to have made some glaring errors that day.

I think we need a sort of timeline of disparate information.

08.10, ABC reports Billy Uninvolved had been present/interrogated/cleared/in jail/issued a citation/punched in the face/threw a beer at a neighbor

08.10 LDNEWS reports Billy Uninvolved might actually be involved, but no one knows exactly how and it might just be a rumor that they published

08.11 BU's father/attorney/landlord/retired judge friend issues statement saying BU has no idea where Main Street is and is in fact a 5 year old Persian Cat from Michigan who is eating his regular diet.

08.20 BU does live interview with JVM, appears intoxicated, insists he was asleep in a crate the night in question, despite witness reports to the contrary. Still has not been named a Persian Of Interest.

Stuff like that.

This is hilarious, but it's also sad because it's the equivalent of what we know in this case.

No. Formerly of Annville PD.

Well then .. I guess there was no chance he was the responding officer then to the second 911 call ... I can't delete your post with his name in ..
Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member