PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Money Girl!!!

I wish that Kortne was found too. It's so sad and what's even more said is that there are key players in this whole mess walking free and living life. I definitely still don't feel that she left on her own nor do I believe she was randomly kidnapped in the middle of the night in front of her house.

Whether it was a neighbor, a so called friend, or a drug deal gone bad; the local LE has all of their names and something should be DONE about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justice for Kortne, prayers for her family.

Locals - is her apartment empty and still with police tape?

JMO, MOO, IMO

Actually .. I believe this particular article (if accurate, which in my opinion it is) contains A LOT of "new" info ..

- snipped - but he is not releasing details until he knows more.

Diamantoni is not saying the gender or age of the person or an estimated time of death. - snipped -

I believe there is (may be) an "assumed" identity .. just awaiting confirmation thru DNA and/or possible cause of death .. to make a "formal statement" ... (Unless of course .. the author of this article is just using poor choice of wording for sensationalism)

I hope "some people" (local to the area) are feeling some heat ...

I live in Elizabethtown. If it helps any my opinion of the Coroner handling this matter is very positive. I strongly believe he will do his job well and in a prompt, professional manner. Much more than I can say about LE investigation. Article state not releasing information...different then not being able to identify sex, age etc. What if there was some question on determining cause of death?

How has the activity been on CP and MR FB page since the discovery? Maybe this discovery was a result of Sandy. I am going to check out a list of missing persons reports within PA, it could really be anyone, but many seem to believe the same thing.

I can't even imagine what how hard the waiting game is for families. Thoughts and prayers go out.

Can a local educate me. I see the reference to a wooded area at the Masonic Village. When I google map it, I see large building at West Bainbridge and Masonic Drive, but not much in the form of trees at that building, at least on google maps. Are the surrounding buildings also considered part of the Masonic Village? TIA

It all just looks so residential I don't see an area where someone would be hunting.

WS facebook locked up tight today. I can still pray for her...:please:

jmo

I can see all her posts?

Yes, prayers for the Stouffer family. Horrible that families of the missing have to go through the discovery and identification process. Many times, more than once
icon9.gif

I wonder if anyone connected to this case has an elderly relative at Masonic Village?

Can a local educate me. I see the reference to a wooded area at the Masonic Village. When I google map it, I see large building at West Bainbridge and Masonic Drive, but not much in the form of trees at that building, at least on google maps. Are the surrounding buildings also considered part of the Masonic Village? TIA[/quote

Yes, it is like a campus. Families live in the homes, they work the Masonic but are on campus such as landscaping etc. I knew of a family that lived their and also my neice used to work in the dining hall when she was younger, from what I have heard RUMOR ALERT, there is a road that goes around the outside of masonic homes, up that hill are trees (this would be behind the large buildings), from what I gather, this is where the body was found. I will try to map it but I stink at that. Sorry, very confusing to explain.

Can a local educate me. I see the reference to a wooded area at the Masonic Village. When I google map it, I see large building at West Bainbridge and Masonic Drive, but not much in the form of trees at that building, at least on google maps. Are the surrounding buildings also considered part of the Masonic Village? TIA[/quote

Yes, it is like a campus. Families live in the homes, they work the Masonic but are on campus such as landscaping etc. I knew of a family that lived their and also my neice used to work in the dining hall when she was younger, from what I have heard RUMOR ALERT, there is a road that goes around the outside of masonic homes, up that hill are trees (this would be behind the large buildings), from what I gather, this is where the body was found. I will try to map it but I stink at that. Sorry, very confusing to explain.

http://goo.gl/maps/D0F4m

From what I've gathered its up left on Amosite rd. There are woods right there. Its part of the campus however wooded. The reason I'm hearing this is that I have family living there and I was told it was in a wooded area behind a relatives house, those would be the woods.

follow amosite rd, when it makes a strong left, the woods right there. Again, its only what I heard. IMO

I would think DNA confirmation would take weeks. Also possibly lab results (toxicology) if there was any soft tissue (bone marrow) to determine possible cause of death?

I would think DNA confirmation would take weeks. Also possibly lab results (toxicology) if there was any soft tissue (bone marrow) to determine possible cause of death?

Sorry to quote myself but forgot to add .. I am thinking quite possibly the Medical Examiners office would be the "expert" (medical doctor)? However .. having said that .. I can not find if Dauphin County has one seperate from the Coroner (elected official).

County Coroner's Office
Steve Diamantoni , MD, Coroner

The Coroner's Office investigates the cause and manner of any death which is sudden, accidental, violent, or of a suspicious nature. The office cooperates with county and federal agencies on drug abuse, consumer products, and occupational deaths, and with the State Police and FBI for missing and exploited children.

http://www.co.lancaster.pa.us/lanco/cwp/view.asp?a=511&Q=262104&lanconav_GID=990

Looks like the coroner IS an MD .. not sure which "experts" they may be refering to in this case unless it's the State PD and/or Feds either due to "assumed ID" or "apparent homocide" ..

IIRC, wasn't the skull found with the remains? I swear I read an MSM article when the remains were first found. Regardless, doesn't sound like any information will be forthcoming for several weeks. LE and ME have their reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18