PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed the Penn Live reporter with a few questions just now...will post if he responds. Mostly asked about LE, about dash cams, if LE is being cooperative with media, etc...

I'm not sure why we think KS POSITIVELY banged on the floor?! People call the cops when they are angry and make stuff up all the time!!!

I think she went to confront her neighbor, he knocked her out, and called the cops to cover his a$$ and said he was sleeping when they came to his place. I think CP was really passed out. All MOO of course.

I'm not sure why we think KS POSITIVELY banged on the floor?! People call the cops when they are angry and make stuff up all the time!!!

I think she went to confront her neighbor, he knocked her out, and called the cops to cover his a$$ and said he was sleeping when they came to his place. I think CP was really passed out. All MOO of course.

People are saying she stomped or banged on the floor because CP confirmed this, and it was stated that the neighbor called the cops because of it.

People are saying she stomped or banged on the floor because CP confirmed this, and it was stated that the neighbor called the cops because of it.

i know CP confirmed this, but we don't know what time she exactly stomped on the floor or which neighbor called the police IIRC. She could have stomped on the floor an hour before the cops were called---we don't know.

I guess I wasn't questioning the stomping---I'm questioning the timeline which we really have NO CLUE of. She could have stomped when she got home and someone just called the cops later for a different reason and used that as an excuse (and got lucky or knew CP was there to corroborate it).

I tend to agree with you Stacy.. As in it appears as tho a whole lot of what's being assumed as factual is in fact coming from the one person with whom Kortne had a major altercation with immediately preceding her disappearance.. And that's far from the only bothersome or troublesome issue regarding him..

I'll say that one item that stands out in my mind is the fact that TS states the cops NEVER EVEN ATTEMPTED CONTACT, NOR KNOCKED ON HIS DOOR WHEN LE WERE CALLED OUT THERE for second of the two very close in time calls made in those early morning hours.. Now for me that is a direct contradiction of what LE's account is of that second call.. They state they absolutely did attempt contact with both Kortne and TS and that TS did not answer when they knocked on his door.. So LE is lying on TS?.. Blatant contradictory lies involving TS?...

Maybe.. but I'll follow it up with the fact that TS stated that he didn't even know Kortne and yet that statement we know for a fact without a doubt is an absolute lie.. Therefor imo it really brings into question the initial issue with which I called into question.. LE's account is that they absolutely attempted contact with both Kortne and TS.. LE knocked on TS door to which he did not answer.. TS's account is that LE never even attempted contact with him and did not knock on the door to his residence..

Someone's obviously lying and imo we clearly see other issues just within this case that without a doubt TS lied.. in my opinion only just looking at it objectively I would say that not only is it statistically more likely that TS is lying in this issue as well.(Just based upon proof of his lying about other issues directly involved with this case).. But imo most importantly is the fact that he would be the one individual imo that would have an actual motive or reason for lying about this issue as well..

Seeing as not only was he the individual that had a major altercation with Kortne immediately preceding her disappearance.. But combine that with the fact that very soon thereafter the altercation occurred between he and Kortne, we have LE's accounting that not only did they attempt making contact with TS by knocking on the door to his residence to which there was no reply, therefor no contact made.. But coincidentally is the account that LE also AT THAT SAME POINT IN TIME attempted making contact with Kortne by knocking on the door to her residence to which there was also no reply and thereby unable to establish contact with her at that exact same moment in time...

In essence I suppose it all boils down to he said(TS) vs. they said(LE).. But just as I detailed above there are imo definite issues that point to it being quite possible this too is a lie(Just as we know that his NOT KNOWING Kortne was a lie) on TS's part.. Therefor my exact reason for even bringing any of these issues up in going back to what Stacy pointed out.. Some of the issues and details that have become factoids of the case are coming from someone whose word alone just cannot be assumed as fact..

All jmo.

I'm skeptical. Maybe she was stomping on the floor. In fact, I'd say it was likely she was stomping on the floor. I don't know how we'll ever have confirmation, unless Kortne is found and says that indeed she was angry and stomping. I guess I'm still just wrestling with whether I find CP credible or not. To TS the sound he heard probably sounded like stomping, so I don't blame him for describing it that way.

If CP's sole reason for spending the night was to "protect" her then why did he not look for her in the morning? It doesn't make sense.

If CP's sole reason for spending the night was to "protect" her then why did he not look for her in the morning? It doesn't make sense.

I don't think that was ever the reason...that was something her mom said, to make it sound better that she had another guy staying over the night her NF went to jail.

I don't think that was ever the reason...that was something her mom said, to make it sound better that she had another guy staying over the night her NF went to jail.

Okay. I'm back to her being picked up by someone she knows. It could even be someone her friends do not know of. Someone who only she knows that she thinks is safe. :moo:

I'll say that one item that stands out in my mind is the fact that TS states the cops NEVER EVEN ATTEMPTED CONTACT, NOR KNOCKED ON HIS DOOR WHEN LE WERE CALLED OUT THERE for second of the two very close in time calls made in those early morning hours.. Now for me that is a direct contradiction of what LE's account is of that second call.. They state they absolutely did attempt contact with both Kortne and TS and that TS did not answer when they knocked on his door.. So LE is lying on TS?.. Blatant contradictory lies involving TS?...

SBM

This is the biggest problem I have with this case. If TS was so bothered by Kortne's stomping (or whatever was going on upstairs) that he actually called the police, why did he not answer the door when they arrived? And is it just a big coincidence that Kortne also did not answer her door either?

The neighbour certainly wouldn't have answered his door if he had just attacked Kortne, especially if she were seriously injured inside his apartment. And he'd feel safe knowing that even if LE went knocking on HER door, she wouldn't be able to answer.

I suppose it's possible that Kortne had left her apartment and gone somewhere else by this time, but then why wouldn't her neighbour have answered his door when LE came knocking? It seems like too big a coincidence that Kortne seemed to have left by the time LE arrived (because I doubt she'd be asleep after getting so worked up) and the neighbour didn't hear them at his door.

I'm leaning more towards the neighour being involved than I am Kortne leaving the apartment of her own accord and meeting trouble later that morning; however, I believe that these are the two most likely scenarios with the limited information we have.

Okay. I'm back to her being picked up by someone she knows. It could even be someone her friends do not know of. Someone who only she knows that she thinks is safe. :moo:

Her family had her phone for the first few days...surely they would know if she made or received any calls.

Hello guest! Chime in!

With the few facts we know, I'm not wavering from my initial gut reaction. TS is lying. TS had motive. I don't think anyone was there to protect Kortne. I think she was really angry with the neighbor. I think the neighbor was fed up. I think sleepover guy went to sleep/passed out.

I don't think anyone "lured" her out of the apartment. TS was angry as well. A confrontation happened between the time LE was called the 2nd time and the 3rd time. It is not a coincidence that neither Kortne or TS answered the door. She couldn't and he wouldn't. Thats my take on it... which, of course is only my opinion.

I dont think CP intended to spend the night.

I think after all the commotion he figured he should stay with her or maybe LE said someone should maybe stay with her. ESP with her being so confrontational... Just a thought!

Id like to know about her CAR and who picked up the other dog.

Were there 2 dogs there or not?
Was her car there when she returned with CP?

SBM

This is the biggest problem I have with this case. If TS was so bothered by Kortne's stomping (or whatever was going on upstairs) that he actually called the police, why did he not answer the door when they arrived? And is it just a big coincidence that Kortne also did not answer her door either?

The neighbour certainly wouldn't have answered his door if he had just attacked Kortne, especially if she were seriously injured inside his apartment. And he'd feel safe knowing that even if LE went knocking on HER door, she wouldn't be able to answer.

I suppose it's possible that Kortne had left her apartment and gone somewhere else by this time, but then why wouldn't her neighbour have answered his door when LE came knocking? It seems like too big a coincidence that Kortne seemed to have left by the time LE arrived (because I doubt she'd be asleep after getting so worked up) and the neighbour didn't hear them at his door.

I'm leaning more towards the neighour being involved than I am Kortne leaving the apartment of her own accord and meeting trouble later that morning; however, I believe that these are the two most likely scenarios with the limited information we have.

I'm leaning in this direction, weighed down by the wild cards of CP, Kortne's car & LE's utter silence.

Long standing feuds rarely end well, but those other factors muddy the water.

I hope the silence indicates there's background LE activity.

I've been thinking about Kortne's family this past weekend. Your child - even an adult child - is missing and you can't imagine how you'll survive the day. And then you do. Can't imagine how you'll survive the week and then you do. Then you survive 5 of those weeks..

Dear friends of mine who've lost children might say continued survival is most painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been following this case since the beginning. Kortne and I have mutual friends as well as I have family friends who are related to her. Within the past couple years, I have moved away from where I lived my whole life - Lebanon/Berks County - and I returned for the holiday weekend to visit with family. I talked to quite a few people - friends and relatives (not immediate family) and to my surprise it really does not seem like anyone knows anything. Sadly, the rumors are spreading like wildfire. I was hoping that the family was at least in tune with what was going on with LE behind the scenes. It just does not seem like that is the case. With all of that being said, I agree with earlier posts that said there is only one option left to keep this case alive...LE has to have a press conference or at least release some facts that will put some of these awful rumors to rest.

That second call to police from TS's residence is key. Was that a 911 call? If so, did the 911 operator speak to anyone or was it a hang up? Could the caller have been Kortne from TS's line?

That second call to police from TS's residence is key. Was that a 911 call? If so, did the 911 operator speak to anyone or was it a hang up? Could the caller have been Kortne from TS's line?

Maybe we could email these questions to JVM or (shudder) even NG.

Maybe national questions would light a fire under local LE. I doubt it, but you never know.

I'll direct message her later on twitter.

I'm probably on the POI list by now.

hope everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend. I was so looking forward to logging on this am and seeing an arrest. DARN it!

Even with BF away from the home, she had 2 big dogs for protection. He either suggested this to her because of the problems earlier in the evening, but I can't imagine her feeling vulnerable, as long as she stayed inside and kept her door locked. Obviously, this was too much for her, as she initiated confrontation after confrontation with her neighbors in the crazy-early hours of the morning.

If she was kicking and shoving, as some have reported, she may have provoked someone. If she went outside for a cigarette to calm down after her "stomping tantrum", and that individual, having phoned police, was also outside waiting for them to arrive, something could have occurred between them before LE arrived. If CP passed out on the sofa, and did not hear LE knock, and the neighbor did not hear the knock because they were not on the premises (nor was Kortne) it explains a few things.

The other possibility, mentioned above, was that she might have been outside when LE came, they spoke with her, and then either tried to knock on the complainant's door without getting an answer, or arrested (or "arrested" her) taking her off the premises without ever knocking on anybody's door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro