PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, CP indicated Kortne was asleep in another room.

Another room that he couldn't see into at 7:00 AM.

Maybe the interior of that room is only visible in the dark.

Or the door was closed and Cp didnt want to open it!
Im sure CP was happy she was asleep!

And the what happend text could have been to ask her what the hell all the confrontation was about. What happend to you last night????? Id have asked the same thing ...

JMO

The longer these cases go on the more I get confused. In the reports of CP leaving Kortne's that morning, I could have sworn they stated he "walked" to the store where he was seen on video. Is my recollection wrong? If my recollection is right, it doesn't seem to fit with the story that they had driven MR's car to Kortne's. My brain is mud right now so I could completely have that wrong. Any help? TIA

I think the information has changed. It's been reported that CP subsequently went to MR's house.

If CP had MR's car at 2:00 ish and no one's admitted or reported that MR picked up his car or otherwise regained possession of his car before 7:00 AM, one may be safe in assuming that CP drove MR's car to the convenience store and then to MR's house.

But that presupposes that everything we've read or seen on television is factually accurate.

Since a lot of what we've read or seen can't possibly be accurate without negating some other statement or report, we don't have a very clear picture of anything that happened.

Kortne's behind a fog machine that I feel is controlled by LE.

The longer these cases go on the more I get confused. In the reports of CP leaving Kortne's that morning, I could have sworn they stated he "walked" to the store where he was seen on video. Is my recollection wrong? If my recollection is right, it doesn't seem to fit with the story that they had driven MR's car to Kortne's. My brain is mud right now so I could completely have that wrong. Any help? TIA

I think he drove and they caught him on vido walking into or out of the store!

Respectfully Bolded By Me

Nothing reported about how CP got to the store where he was then seen on video that morning. Some may have speculated that perhaps he walked.

IMO, he drove MR, Jr.'s car to the store, not walked, since he and others have acknowledged that he was the one last driving MR, Jr's car, and then returned to MR, Jr.'s residence at about 7:30 AM.

In any event, there have been no MSM reports that CP walked to the store from Kortne's place.

I understand we don't know if it's true, much less related. However, the impression I had was the poster had first hand knowledge of it. I simply think it is important enough to inform LE about and let them determine if it's true and if so, if it's related. I would think they would want to know about someone who hasn't been seen or hasn't shown up for work since Kortne went missing.

It's possible that the OP did contact LE.

Respectfully Bolded By Me

Nothing reported about how CP got to the store where he was then seen on video that morning. Some may have speculated that perhaps he walked.

IMO, he drove MR, Jr.'s car to the store, not walked, since he and others have acknowledged that he was the one last driving MR, Jr's car, and then returned to MR, Jr.'s residence at about 7:30 AM.

In any event, there have been no MSM reports that CP walked to the store from Kortne's place.

Jinx. :dance: :woot:

It appears that these are among the last known people to see Kortne that morning. At least, that we know of:

- CP @ he says, about 4:20 AM when she went to sleep
- TS @ ?
- Police @ 3:45 AM when all parties told to return to their apartments

Jinx. :dance: :woot:

If he was caught on film at a convenience store, I'd assume he drove.

I think PalmyraDad said the closest store is roughly a mile or so away.

I wouldn't want to walk that at 7 a.m. after a night of partying!

MOO

Where is Kortne and WHY is everyone so quiet? no friends, no boyfriend, no LE.

I can't.

Looks as if we are dependent upon Kortne's Father, Scott Stouffer and/or Mother Wendy, for any new information.

And it also appears as if, Father and Mother are dependent upon LE for new information about their daughter, unless they can discover other info on their own.

August 10, 2012:

"It's just so strange that she could just disappear, just fall off the earth and nobody heard anything, nobody saw anything, nobody knows anything, nobody's talking," Wendy said. "Someone knows something."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...sappeared-without-a-trace-from-her-apartment/

Unfortunately it appears that the local media is losing interest in the case. I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. I want to be wrong. One agency replied to me that there was nothing new to report, which I find curious, considering the number of unanswered, even unasked, questions. No one seems to want to get at the truth. Has anyone else here had any success contacting local media?

Unfortunately it appears that the local media is losing interest in the case. I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. I want to be wrong. One agency replied to me that there was nothing new to report, which I find curious, considering the number of unanswered, even unasked, questions. No one seems to want to get at the truth. Has anyone else here had any success contacting local media?

No. One guy tweeted from a Stouffer "presser", but that's it.

Is there a local reporter looking for an investigative coup?

Like Sara Ganim & the Sandusky case. She won a Pulitzer. Working for the Patriot-News.

Surrounding counties, maybe. Maybe Philadelphia. We could send them a list of unanswered questions. Can't hurt.

I just hit up JVM again. She's gonna think I'm stalking her.

What if her family's attorney is pressed for information? Would he release anything on his website?

What if her family's attorney is pressed for information? Would he release anything on his website?

good point....thought he was hiring a private investigator???

wonder if that is where family has been getting their information?

Seems ever since the names for the underage drinkers came out, no one's talking...or asking questions

the search warrants will stay sealed as long as "LE is investigation", right??

I think the information has changed. It's been reported that CP subsequently went to MR's house.

If CP had MR's car at 2:00 ish and no one's admitted or reported that MR picked up his car or otherwise regained possession of his car before 7:00 AM, one may be safe in assuming that CP drove MR's car to the convenience store and then to MR's house.

But that presupposes that everything we've read or seen on television is factually accurate.

Since a lot of what we've read or seen can't possibly be accurate without negating some other statement or report, we don't have a very clear picture of anything that happened.

Kortne's behind a fog machine that I feel is controlled by LE.

does mr have more than one car or access to more than one car since he lives at his parents home? wonder if the correct car was impounded?

That second call to police from TS's residence is key. Was that a 911 call? If so, did the 911 operator speak to anyone or was it a hang up? Could the caller have been Kortne from TS's line?

With what little is known as fact this definitely imo cannot be ruled out at this time.. BtW what is PA law regarding their releasing of 911calls or transcripts(and it goes without saying that the released version would have heavy edits).. Tho, regardless of their actual laws many times Le agencies can still easily with hold even heavily edited versions of the 911 calls just due to it being an open, ongoing investigation..

Thanks Palmyra dad that quickly answers and resolves that particular issue..

Long time lurker, first time poster, feel free to delete this post if it goes against any rules. Just wanted to add when the neighbour denied knowing Kortne maybe he interpreted the question as 'were you friends?'. Obviously given the evening he couldn't deny he knew of her but maybe he answered the question 'Did you know her?' which could be taken differently.

Also to add and i don't know if this is against rules but the LE offiicer who knocked on her door to no response could actually have had contact with Kortne. Something could have happened, unseen by anyone else. She could have be agressive towards him when he knocked at the door and it could have gone down that route. I'm not accusing just thinking outside the box. It kinda bugs me that the last LE visit has sketchy details.

Disheartening to say the least!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member