PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of Kortne today. Really thought we would have heard from her by now.

(((Kortne)))

It is hard to understand in this day and age how anyone can remain off the radar.

We pass by seven+ cameras per day on average.
Bank accounts can me monitored.
It's hard to do anything without an ID.
Getting a job is very difficult without a background check.
Cell phones can be pinged.

Where the heck are you Kortne?

Oh Kortne ... where are you?? There is not a day that goes by that you don't cross my mind! It's a beautiful fall day ... why are there no search parties being formed? Why has there never been any search parties formed .. by LE, by your family, by your friends ... none.... why? The family doesn't even return calls to folks in the community willing to host awareness nights ... why??? ... I just don't get it ... didn't from the get go .. and still don't ... I just don't understand.

Rest easy darlin .. wherever you are.

I couldn't find Kortne's VICAP listing posted, so posting it here.

FBI ViCAP Missing Persons
The Violent Criminal Apprehension Program (ViCAP) maintains the largest investigative repository of major violent crime cases in the U.S. It is designed to collect and analyze information about homicides, sexual assaults, missing persons, and other violent crimes involving unidentified human remains.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/vicap

ViCAP Missing Persons
Page on which you can find Kortne's listing
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/vicap/missing-persons

ViCAP ALERT
MISSING PERSON – KORTNE CIERA STOUFFER
Attention: Homicide, Missing Persons and Crime Analysis Units

PDF File of poster, which contains the info below:
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/vicap/missing-persons/kortne-ciera-stouffer-9-26-13

Missing: 07/29/2012 Palmyra, PA
Name: Kortne Ciera Stouffer
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 5’8” (68”)
Weight 115 to 120 pounds
Hair: Blonde – longer than shoulder length
Eyes: Green
Scars/Marks/Tattoos: Tattoo on right arm (“ONE LOVE”); tattoo on top of right foot (three stars); tattoo on left side (pistol shooting flowers)
Interest: Salon/spa worker, pet groomer
Agency Case #: 12-0188

On Sunday, July 29, 2012, Kortne Ciera Stouffer disappeared without an apparent reason. The last known contact with Stouffer was at 3:30 AM, by the Palmyra Police regarding a disturbance. Foul play is suspected regarding Stouffer’s disappearance. For additional information regarding this victim, refer to the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) missing person database, case report number MP# 17800.

To provide or request additional information, please contact Detective Michael Di Palo of the Lebanon County Detective Bureau, Lebanon, Pennsylvania, at 717-228-4403 extension 4408 or mdipalo@lebcnty.org, or contact FBI ViCAP at (800) 634-4097 or vicap@leo.gov.

Contact ViCAP for information on how your agency can obtain access to the ViCAP Web National Crime Database.

Remains found about an hour away from where Kortne went missing .. Most likely not her but stranger things have happened.

http://www.wgal.com/news/susquehann...hip/-/9704248/23045692/-/vk566yz/-/index.html

Thanks you! Also from the article;

The deputy coroner said the skeleton is "more significant" than just a skull and one other bone and confirmed the skeleton is not of an infant, but someone older.

Read more: http://www.wgal.com/news/susquehann...23045692/-/vk566yz/-/index.html#ixzz2l92Q8yra

If Kortne is no longer alive, I hope these remains are hers so that her family can put her to rest.

Oh Kortne ... where are you?? There is not a day that goes by that you don't cross my mind! It's a beautiful fall day ... why are there no search parties being formed? Why has there never been any search parties formed .. by LE, by your family, by your friends ... none.... why? The family doesn't even return calls to folks in the community willing to host awareness nights ... why??? ... I just don't get it ... didn't from the get go .. and still don't ... I just don't understand.

Rest easy darlin .. wherever you are.

Bolded by me- This is a really good question, Meems.

appears to be here ‎39.970105, -76.780878
about an hour south of Palmyra...ya never know:(

is there a missing child or infant from that area where the remains were found? for them to have said not infant or child?
‎

I too thought it odd the "wording" "not an infant" .. but then .. with the way media minces words .. it just could be bad reporting .. for example ..
Reporter: What was the size of the skull?
LE: No Comment
Reporter: Was it an infant?
LE: No
Reporter prints .. LE said it was not an infant, but someone older
I say: DUH!

There was recently a case that an infant was missing and presumed killed and buried by moms boyfriend. As i recall he lived outside of York and they believe he (the boyfriend) traveled to Columbia (lancaster County) the day baby went missing. They had recently conducted searches in that area. I would assume that is why the stated not an infant.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Most likely the infant they were referring to. That case was only about a half an hour away from where these remains were found. They didn't even speculate in this laest article how long it looked like the remains were there.

There was recently a case that an infant was missing and presumed killed and buried by moms boyfriend. As i recall he lived outside of York and they believe he (the boyfriend) traveled to Columbia (lancaster County) the day baby went missing. They had recently conducted searches in that area. I would assume that is why the stated not an infant.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

The boyfriend has refused to give even a vague location so that SAR can do a search.

appears to be here ‎39.970105, -76.780878
about an hour south of Palmyra...ya never know:(

is there a missing child or infant from that area where the remains were found? for them to have said not infant or child?
‎

Seems odd to me that with all that wooded land near Palmyra, they would travel 422 to 83 to 30.....to dump a body...

Unless....the theory about a truck driver from one of the large warehouse operations at the end of town is closer to the truth than we anticipated...

That would be a normal truck route to get to business 30 heading West. Right smack next to Manchester Mall. Wonder if the manufacturing or warehouse operations in Palmyra supply malls?

Waiting to see if this is Kortne. If it is, I need to get out there and find out what those large buildings are.

One piece of unisex clothing....
What was Kortne wearing the night she disappeared? I can't remember (if I ever knew). Anyone know off hand?

Would that yellow tank top be considered "Unisex"?

I wonder if the "unisex" cloths were near the bones, or were the bones inside the clothing? Indicating that the person that passed was actually wearing the cloths. There did have some problems with homeless people in that area. In either case I hope they find out quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95