PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Shore-Mall-Suitcase-Body-238868791.html

Body found in NJ of a woman with tattoos - does anyone know if this persons tattoos match Kortnes?

That's near Atlantic City. I doubt someone would take a body that far over bridges and likely toll roads, much less past a highly congested area like Philadelphia.

You never know though...

Edit: From the OP
She had a tattoo with the words "one love" on her right bicep, another one with stars on her left foot and a third one of flowers and a pistol on her left hip.

I don't see a pistol with the flowers but it is a partial and to have one tattoo of stars and another of flowers... good find!

How's this for proximity to my areas of interest?

I suspect there is a lot of truck traffic out of those large buildings, day and possibly night. Plus I am curious about those holding ponds.

That is quite good. I would be extra curious about the ponds as well.

Interesting but kind of scary.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/...ng-person-cases-may-be-related-239509891.html

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - A Florida private investigator says he believes more than a dozen missing persons cases from Kentucky and surrounding states may be connected.

The faces of the young women on Bill Warner's blog are similar but behind each smile is a different family searching for answers.

More at link.

I saw the story and was about to post the link. It is a good distance from KY , but it is possible. I'd like to see a map and a timeline.

I still think that if Kortne was abducted, she had THE. WORST. DAY. EVER. Based on the people she was surrounded with and their known habits as well as documented legal issues, I think the answer is much closer to home than Kentucky. My theory is she did not leave her apartment alive.

I think it is much closer to home also but I think she left the house on her own afterwards. Just an opinion.

No way she was taken by a random predator, in my opinion. Nor were at least most of the other women being "linked" by this PI.

The article elmomom linked says that the body had been there "for at least days"- which makes me think it's probably Ashley rather than Kortne, since she disappeared much more recently than Kortne.

I think it is interesting to note that the investigator ignored another missing woman in the Philadelphia area- Toni Lee Sharpless. Maybe because she did not fit his "profile" of blond, blue eyed and 25 or younger? Did he exclude others as well because they didn't fit his profile?

Just wanted to bump this up.

This is a post from Kortne's mom, on Kortne's mom's FB page (this post disapeared less than an hour after she posted it)

[modsnip]

Who are they watching?

Very interesting. Thanks for posting that

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

I didn't get to see the Facebook comment but I can think of two people I'd be watching very closely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95