PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) How many dogs were in the apartment that night?

2) Isn't Her vehicle accounted for?

3) Was there a flat tire on her vehicle earlier in the day, and was it fixed by that evening?

4) Did the tire repair involve installing a Spare, or just reinflating with a Pressurized Repair Can, or just plain Air?

5) Did the cause the flat tire have an plausible explanation?

6) Has the Apartment been released to the Landlord and possibly re-rented?

Thanks In Advance

1. No one knows for sure how many dogs were there that night. IIRC We are unsure what time the boyfriends father picked up his dog. He may have picked it up prior to Korne going out that evening.

2. Her vehicle was in photos in early reports as having been behind her apartment. There were no reports as to when the vehicle arrived at her apartment however. It has been speculated that since there was time unaccounted for between when CP and "others" dropped MR off at his apartment approx 1:00 and when Kortne and CP arrived at Kortnes apt approx 3:00 something (when LE was first called) that perhaps CP drove Kortne to retrieve her car from the Gas Station Pub in a nearby town. LE impounded her car at one point in time.

3. IIRC the "flat tire" was never confirmed. Kortnes brother RS had made a radio interview shortly after it was discovered that Kortne was missing. It was then (I believe) that we (locals) first heard of the flat tire. She had told him she was havig a bad day (the flat tire was an example that he used as to her "bad day") and had asked if he would go out partying with her that night .. he refused. I don't think the tire incident was ever "officially reported"

4. It is my belief that the apartment was re-rented. Last time I drove by it looked like it was being occupied.

Let's say the friend killed her. It's possibly even without any evidence in the apartment. But the thing I can't figure out, if he did do it, why would he have stayed there, till the next morning? So in order for him to have done something to her without a trace in the apartment, leave the apartment to dispose of the body and come back and sleep until the morning he would have needed a car. Did he even have a car? Wouldn't the neighbors have heard more "comings and goings" if he had done something to her in the apartment.

It's just an opinion but I think she was still mad after the stomping, (along with the stomping I think the neighbors heard her voice, not sure) but if they did hear her, were they able to understand the words she was saying, were the words directed at them because she thought they were the ones who called the police? Or did they feel it was words directed at someone else? Unless something else comes out about this case I still feel she left the apartment either by herself or with someone because she was not ready to settle down yet.

I can't remember the time CP and Kortne arrived at the apt but I believe it was somewhere around 3:00 am or shortly after. There was an altercation on the steps going up to her apt between her and the neighbors. LE was called and left around 3:30ish?? There was a second call to LE by the neighbors around 4:00 am for stomping upstairs at which time LE claims it was dark and no one answered their knocks at either the neighbors or Kortnes doors. (it's my belief that LE never knocked) CP was seen at a convenience store on video at approx 7:30 am ... approx 3 1/2 hours later.

It is my belief that it is possible if he had done something to her between the first LE call and the second LE call .. that he could have waited until he thought the neighbors may have been asleep and taken her to the car and disposed of her body and "reappeared" at the convenience store down the street from her apt for an "alibi"

I don't believe he slept that night ... he was only there approx 3 and a half hours total. Kortne was there (by his accounts at 4:00am) .. he contends that he fell asleep and when he awoke 3 hours later .. she was gone

PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012

Recent Theory About Disposal In A Nearby Lake

Recent Interview With Father

$ 50,000 Reward

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/in...ovides_most_credibl.html#incart_river_default

May There Be Results By Her 23rd Birthday on April 24th.

Why not just search the lake? Places are searched in plenty of missing persons cases without "concrete" evidence that the person may be there. Not saying AB's story is true, but it is possible that at least parts of it are.

There should be fishermen in the area that have sonar that they can scan the lake before sending in dive teams. The lake is really dark and murky and filled with seaweedy stuff, it is very difficult to see anything in that lake but why can't they at least scan it first??

I'm not believing her. Mostly because it says in the article that one of the suspects is someone connected to the case. Makes no sense whatsoever.

the someone involved part I assume means the sleepover guest or his friend. did any of us know the color of the carpet in her apartment did we even know it was missing. not saying she is telling the truth but it is very interesting to me. and I definitely believe it should be investigated.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

I have mixed feelings about this, she seem credible but then there's a big picture of her by memorial lake which just seems very odd given the circumstances.

the someone involved part I assume means the sleepover guest or his friend. did any of us know the color of the carpet in her apartment did we even know it was missing. not saying she is telling the truth but it is very interesting to me. and I definitely believe it should be investigated.

My assumption, too. So one of them called the police to put the boyfriend in jail. And then later, completely by coincidence, KS walks into a bar, the same guys are there, and she hitches a ride to Harrisburg with them. Not in a million years.

I don't think it was ever made public before that there was carpet missing from Kortne's apartment. I have never believed Kortne left here apartment alive.

The ironic part is I believe Memorial Lake was the location of a walk and fund raiser supporting the search for Kortne and is not far from where her father lives.

But, there are other bodies of water in the area as well as water filled quarries.

I thought it was reported earlier that the neighbors that she fought with later that night had called the police on the boyfriend??

ETA: I see what the young woman is saying, she thinks that one of those involved called the police on the boyfriend and probably knew Kortne would assume it was the neighbors, this sounds reasonable.

The police have never publicly stated who called them. I think it was assumed that the neighbors did and it has never been challenged or corrected.

I also believe that what the article is saying is that the people Kortne went to the bar with are the same people who called the police. And one of these people was the overnight guest.

We do not know how Kortne caught up with the gentlemen...it was said they ran into each other at The Gas Station. But we don't know their meeting was not planned. I believe what this girl is saying should be investigated. Again, how did she know about the carpet? And she first came forward very early on. The investigation appears to have been handled poorly.

I have mixed feelings about this, she seem credible but then there's a big picture of her by memorial lake which just seems very odd given the circumstances.

That sign has remained there since the peace walk was held for her there in Sept of 2012.

My assumption, too. So one of them called the police to put the boyfriend in jail. And then later, completely by coincidence, KS walks into a bar, the same guys are there, and she hitches a ride to Harrisburg with them. Not in a million years.

Coincidence or did she get a "random" text from the "friend" (CP) who had "recently come back" into her life just a few days/weeks prior to her going missing? Remember .. she hadn't had contact with him for a few years due to her dating BH then all of a sudden he magically shows back up and voila .. she goes missing. Did he have a hand is setting her up from the get go with a text asking her to meet them out at the GSP? Chance meeting with AB at the Hardware Bar? Was it really a chance meeting or was someone buying time for someone else to get into the apt?

I believe her .. no one knew a rug was missing ... Shes facing way too much danger and at the very least public humiliation for all this .. and for what reason?

I think she just bumped this piss poor investigation up to say the least ... kudos to her!

I mean, just get the lake searched. I am sure state police can do it, or a volunteer group. Hoping some groups contact Kortne's father and offer to give it a try. If they rule it out, fine...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette