PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, just get the lake searched. I am sure state police can do it, or a volunteer group. Hoping some groups contact Kortne's father and offer to give it a try. If they rule it out, fine...JMO

Case was never handed over to the State Police ... I am hoping volunteers step up ..

I'm not believing her. Mostly because it says in the article that one of the suspects is someone connected to the case. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Haphazard wording? We've seen bad reporting since the beginning of this case.

this someone connected to the case is probably the overnight guests or his friend. maybe the overnight guest did not even plan to do this but maybe he was there when it happened and went along with it or covered it up.
what am I missing that it does not make sense
Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

You would think the police would have found something in the car that was driven that night. I can't believe State Police did not take over, Lebanon Police are horrible.

Agree 100% with Knox. I can't help but draw a connection in my mind between the proximity of Memorial Lake to Penn National, where some of those who were with Kortne that night spend a lot of time. I'm not making any accusations but it's difficult to look at a map and know the players involved and not have some unsettling thoughts. Search the lake!

EDIT: Added a Google Earth image to a photo album showing the area. I can't remember how to add pics to posts :(

Forgot to say above; LE should be applauding this young woman for coming forward, not casting shade on her!! She said her story has NOT changed.

Let me relate a personal experience. On two occasions, I have had to file police reports at work. One was a theft and reported to local SO, the other a traffic incident and reported to the CHP. When I got the copies of the reports, they both had several errors in them.

Arnold says her account changed. Perhaps whoever took the report is to blame, or she changed some minor details due to what she was being told. Arnold certainly didn't offer any specifics as to how it changed.

My point is, even if it turns out there are only partial truths in what she is relating. At least she was brave enough to speak up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's extremely frustrating to me is that it seems like LE never sat down with this young woman face to face to interview her. If I am reading the article correctly and assuming the info reported is accurate, it sounds as though this young lady called in 3 seperate times to give a "tip" .. a tip so credible that there was info in it that the public didn't know, yet they never felt it necessary to sit down and see where she was getting her info from or what more info she may have or be holding back???

Something sounds as fishy with this as police knocked on the door the second time and no one answered ...

What motive would this young woman have to go public with this if not for acting out of frustration that she isn't being taken seriously. She certainly has "upped" her risk by making some people very uncomfortable right now .. even if what she is reporting is false (and I don't think it is) .. she is still making someone squirm somewhere by them "thinking" she may know something, which only puts her in danger.

I hope someone steps up now .. hopefully they will trip over themselves to be the first one to reach a plea deal.

Coincidence or did she get a "random" text from the "friend" (CP) who had "recently come back" into her life just a few days/weeks prior to her going missing? Remember .. she hadn't had contact with him for a few years due to her dating BH then all of a sudden he magically shows back up and voila .. she goes missing. Did he have a hand is setting her up from the get go with a text asking her to meet them out at the GSP? Chance meeting with AB at the Hardware Bar? Was it really a chance meeting or was someone buying time for someone else to get into the apt?

I believe her .. no one knew a rug was missing ... Shes facing way too much danger and at the very least public humiliation for all this .. and for what reason?

We don't know a rug was missing. The girl said a rug was taken. If there's one thing we've learned, SS knows less than we do about what happened. And the thing about the counting machine? How would she know it was there and why would anyone mention it? Coincidence that the theft of a counting machine was discussed here? I hope I'm proven wrong, but doesn't sound remotely credible to me.

I took it from the most recent article that SS has known for some time that a rug was missing. He is quoted as saying he knew the rug was missing shortly after Kortne was missing.

Can the lake be drained if search teams cannot be brought in???

Just another thought- would the DA not want to pursue this as a lead because they know more than what they are saying? Could they have an idea where she is and not be saying?

I took it from the most recent article that SS has known for some time that a rug was missing. He is quoted as saying he knew the rug was missing shortly after Kortne was missing.

That is how I understood it as well .. As in, there was no way could have/should have known a rug was missing without inside knowledge. She apparently identified who made the original call to LE re:BH. Something we have only speculated about.

Naaah. It says " Stouffer said he believes a carpet matching the description was missing from the apartment the next day." If WS said a carpet was missing, then I would pay attention.

Let's just say, hypothetically, that Arnold knew exactly who called the first time. And let's say it was a neighbor. Would that be enough to completely discredit the whole story are write this woman off as not credible?

By the way, CP pleaded guilty to the last round of charges against him and got the Felony charge dropped. I'm not sure what the penalty was, though. I assume he won't have a license for many years.

I heard Karl Rominger was disbarred recently, but I haven't verified that.

Naaah. It says " Stouffer said he believes a carpet matching the description was missing from the apartment the next day." If WS said a carpet was missing, then I would pay attention.

Let's just say, hypothetically, that Arnold knew exactly who called the first time. And let's say it was a neighbor. Would that be enough to completely discredit the whole story are write this woman off as not credible?

By the way, CP pleaded guilty to the last round of charges against him and got the Felony charge dropped. I'm not sure what the penalty was, though. I assume he won't have a license for many years.

I heard Karl Rominger was disbarred recently, but I haven't verified that.

Here is an article about Rominger giving up his law license.

http://www.wgal.com/news/susquehann...-karl-rominger-giving-up-law-license/24965408

My point is unless Le knows she is NOT in that lake...why not get it searched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur