PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all due respect Snoop .. my "theory" leads in down a slightly different path .. I'm not so sure that the previous posts by the "neighbors friend" are first hand information or perhaps his/her version of what may have happened just like the rest of us.

I have found sever articles that references the first 911 call to be directly related to the barking dog. The one by Pennlive that you provided, this one by LDNews

~snipped~ The EMA records, however, match information provided by members of Stouffer's family, who said police were called to her apartment about 3:30 a.m. July 29 for a noise complaint from a neighbor involving the missing woman's dog - also missing. Stouffer lives on the second floor of a duplex apartment. ~snipped~
http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/ci_21266936/palmyra-police-among-last-see-stouffer
As well as CNN transcripts ~snipped~
Here`s what I don`t get. And I`m going to take this out to Jon Lieberman, HLN contributor. The cops show up twice at Kortne`s apartment that night. The first is a noise complaint. And it`s apparently over her barking dog. ~snipped~
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/21/ijvm.01.html

All articles allude to a DOG .. singular .. so I would Assume that her boyfriends dog was picked up shortly after his arrest.

My theory is kind of leaning towards the possibility of Kortne hooking up with CP and MR on a whim at the GSPub and catching a ride downtown to the Hardware Bar where a fight takes place between someone she allegedly owes money to and his girlfriend where quite possibly threats are made against Kortne and her safety. Kortne in fear at this point asks CP to stay the night OR CP offers knowing Kortne may be in danger.

Possibly the person that Kortne fought with is now enraged and decides he/she is going to carry out the threat and goes back to Kortnes apt, possibly knowing (thinking) she will be there alone. Kortne isn't there yet because they are dropping of MR and "the others" so the perp waits. While the perp is "waiting" the dog senses someone is outside and begins violently barking and doesn't stop. Here is where I believe the neighbors wake up and either possibly get together to discuss what to do OR just the downstairs neighbors wake up.

Kortne arrives home along with CP and the neighbors come out to confront her about her dog barking and both her and CP smart off to the neighbors to mind their own business and TS comes out of his apt and gets involved. KS swings and kicks at TS and CP makes "possible threats" the downstairs neighbors retreat inside to call the cops. Cops arrive and all go to their respective apts.

AT THIS TIME .. the perp is totally caught off guard by the neighbors, the cops, CP being there and could be circling around the block watching the whole thing just waiting for it to die down, certainly not expecting the cops to be called back again so thinking now would be the safest time to strike.

Kortne is still brewing from the incident and decides to piss the neighbors off somemore making more noise by stomping (reported by both CP and the neighbors) .. CP goes to sleep and Kortne goes out to smoke or is lured out by the perp. At which time he/she grabs her and ... well ... heres where I just don't know ...

As far as how her car got back to her apt .. my theory is that CP drove everyone back from the Hardware Bar, dropped off MR and then continued on to the GSPub where everyone got in their respective vehicles. Kortne drove hers home and he followed her.

FWIW .. I also wanted to add about the keys ... I know when I used to "go clubbing" I would take my car key off the ring and carry it in my pocket so I didn't have to carry a key ring. I never took a purse so I carried my license, money and car key in my pockets. Maybe there were some keys left in the car and some in the house.

All good points Meems. The guy she owed money to was his initials AB, I forget now.

Yes Skeet .. rumored to be AB and his girlfriend SS

In all due respect Snoop .. my "theory" leads in down a slightly different path

Well, given all of the conflicting information, it's easy to see why there are so many theories.

As we found out later, there were a lot of inaccuracies in the early reporting. Even SS was providing some bad info initially as he was trying to figure out what exactly happened.

In the first article you link, it says the K's dog was missing which turned out not to be true.

The other article you linked also implies that the car keys were inside.

...Because there`s no way she would leave her purse, her car keys, her cigarettes, her cell phone, her dog....

I just think that in the early reporting, there was a lot of bad information as people were trying to figure out what happened. And then some of the info cleared up later when people started getting a better handle on what exactly did happen.

But since there is so much conflicting information, it provides for a lot of alternate theories.

Theories keep the thread active .. :) But I must say piss poor reporting has done this case no justice! I do have faith that LE is moving along on a path of resolution for Kortne and her family .. I have to believe that!

Theories keep the thread active .. :) But I must say piss poor reporting has done this case no justice! I do have faith that LE is moving along on a path of resolution for Kortne and her family .. I have to believe that!

I sure do hope so!

Meems I wish I could have the faith in LE like you do. Can't get past that they made no contact at last call.

The 2 underage boys were charged but it seems to me that they were not gonna be charged at first....until KS disappeared. Office "L" son live right around the corner and has been charged with some rather serious charges....mainly holding a witness to his crimes captive. And he was in a juvenile detention center before that. He is in the age bracket of the 2 boys charged and "rumor" has it he is "friends" with them and also frequents KS apt for drinking. Not saying any of them were involved but KS seems to have gotten special treatment from LE . She was previously charged with supplying alcohol to minors and it was pleaded down, just a few months prior. Then 3 calls in one night....I would think they would charge her at that point.

Meems I wish I could have the faith in LE like you do. Can't get past that they made no contact at last call.

The 2 underage boys were charged but it seems to me that they were not gonna be charged at first....until KS disappeared. Office "L" son live right around the corner and has been charged with some rather serious charges....mainly holding a witness to his crimes captive. And he was in a juvenile detention center before that. He is in the age bracket of the 2 boys charged and "rumor" has it he is "friends" with them and also frequents KS apt for drinking. Not saying any of them were involved but KS seems to have gotten special treatment from LE . She was previously charged with supplying alcohol to minors and it was pleaded down, just a few months prior. Then 3 calls in one night....I would think they would charge her at that point.

My line of thinking was perhaps they were not "officially" charged until the results of blood testing came back. Chances are they denied drinking and they had to await confirmation to be able to formally charge them.
As far as Officer L's son .. yeah he's a loose cannon for sure but .. IDK .. I'm pretty sure his dad would have bitten off way more than he could chew to cover up for something to this magnitude.
As far as the last officer not making contact (whether it was Officer L or not) .. honestly .. I don't think this is the first nor will it be that last time that an officer has done a "drive by" and saw that the "scene" was all quiet and continued on thinking the situation had resolved itself. It just so happens that someone went missing on this particular night. With "outside" agencies involved, I'm pretty sure if things were "a miss" with what they saw while doing their initial investigations, they would have filed a motion to take the investigation from the Palmyra PD and take over due to potential misconduct. Maybe one police department could be involved in a cover up .. but I doubt that other departments would aid in that cover up.

I still can't bring myself to say yeah they did their job. LE is called to KS apt and find that for the 2nd time in the past few months she is the only person 21 or older (in her own home) having a get together with several underage guest. In addition, she knows her boyfriend is on probation and he is drinking. So they leave and then at approx 3am they get called back. She has been drinking and she is fighting with neighbors and reportedly swinging at them. So they cut her another break and say go back inside, quiet down and leave the neighbors alone. 4am they get another call that she is being loud. Seriously, they need to arrest her (who else gets 3 calls in 24hrs and gets away with it) and make sure she did not cause physical harm to the neighbors (due to her actions 1 hr prior) or property damage.

As for other agencies reviewing the case. I clearly do not believe LE has allowed much oversight. And check out Lebanon Detectives....2 fired in recent past. Drinking, having affairs and much more!!! Sorry I am not convinced LE is not involved or at the very least not coming forth with information of that night to help cover up mistakes/sloppy police work.

Just my opinion and I do not hate law enforcement....I just believe they are not above the law and sometimes can cross the line. I'm still hoping Kortne comes home soon!!!

FWIW .. I also wanted to add about the keys ... I know when I used to "go clubbing" I would take my car key off the ring and carry it in my pocket so I didn't have to carry a key ring. I never took a purse so I carried my license, money and car key in my pockets. Maybe there were some keys left in the car and some in the house.

Well it was reported she left her car somewhere else and I think whomever dropped her car off did it before KS came home and just left the keys in her car. That to me is the only logical thing in this entire case.

This young lady had a rough couple of days why all the fighting and the underage drinking and then going off to more bars. Trouble sure found her.
But who? There are way to many questions here and dont you think if News agencies are contacted some of our questions could possibly get answered ?
Maybe if enought of us send emails?

IIRC .. (and I may not) .. I think I read in a rumor article in the comment section that Kortne left her car at the Gas Station, which I assumed was the GSPub where she met up with MR and CP BUT had theorized earlier in the game that it could have possibly been a "real" gas station due to the "other rumor" that she had a flat tire earlier in the day and the mechanic could have dropped it off after the tire repair.

However .. IF it was indeed the Gas Station Pub .. it was only rumored that she left it there when they went downtown (to Harrisburg) .. it didn't mean (IMO) that she may not have picked it up upon their return.

IIRC .. (and I may not) .. I think I read in a rumor article in the comment section that Kortne left her car at the Gas Station, which I assumed was the GSPub where she met up with MR and CP BUT had theorized earlier in the game that it could have possibly been a "real" gas station due to the "other rumor" that she had a flat tire earlier in the day and the mechanic could have dropped it off after the tire repair.

However .. IF it was indeed the Gas Station Pub .. it was only rumored that she left it there when they went downtown (to Harrisburg) .. it didn't mean (IMO) that she may not have picked it up upon their return.

Yes I remember it to be the Gas Station Pub also Meems.

I reread as many news articles and comments as I could and I still believe that KS keys were found in her car not in the house. The cell phone and the purse/wallet was found inside the apartment and the clothing she was wearing that evening were not in apt but the shoes were. So assuming the keys were in the car why? Someone dropped car off and left the keys in the car. KS was attempting to go somewhere and was abruptly stopped. How the car get back to the apt is still a mystery. I agree that the neighbors were not outside at 3 am when KS arrived home. She saw them inside the apt and banged on the door. I believe TS was in his home and heard banging/yelling and came out. That is the best I could get from all the articles I read.

In one of the articles I read SS stated that he was aware of potentially dangerous circumstances beyond his daughters's immediate neighborhood?? Then the news article referenced 1) the fight at the hardware bar & 2) another man had been angry with KS because she owed him money.

Another thing that really bothers me is 911 call for stomping/noise at 4:12. Responding officer called recorded leaving at 4:36. Some articles state he arrived approx 30 minutes after the 911 call. That would make more sense that the downstairs neighbor had fallen asleep 30 minutes after making the call....it was 4:00 am. But why 30 minutes to respond? Or was he there and confronted KS. 1st call 3:12 arrived 3:15 and left 3:49. He made no arrest and sent everyone back to their respective apartments. Now 23 minutes later he is called back. So it took him 37 minutes to break up a heated argument and send all parties back to their homes. And it took him 24 minutes to respond and knock on 2 doors and get no response.....And I still say if no one answered after 3rd call to residence LE needs to call neighbor who placed call. The fight had become physical an hour earlier and LE job is to make sure no one is hurt. Plus could any of us have LE called to our home at 9pm, 3am and again at 4am and not get hauled off to jail or at least cited. That alone is a case of LE not doing their job.

My opinion is LE did not do their job correctly.....or they are covering up something.

How long do you think it would take for ks to get to her car if she had a ride from her apt.? P.S. I completely agree with you that there something about the LE in this case----They either dropped the ball completely or there was something more sinister going on.

KS apartment is just outside of Hershey in Campbelltown. I would guess it is about 15 minutes to get to the gas station pub. I find it interesting that the responding officers son has gotten into even more trouble. Obviously LE's family is not above the law and I don't think LE is either. If anyone has experience in reading the criminal docket sheet I would love it if they could review it. Appears to me that the officer's son had plead guilty to the charges against him but then shortly after KS disappears he withdraws his guilty plea. It bothers me that he would hold someone against their will to avoid getting caught, that he spent time in a juvenile facility and it looks to be that he commited more serious crimes earlier this year. That is not the average teenager getting into a little trouble. I would love to know the names of everyone who was at the "get together" at KS apartment the evening before she disappeared. And I would love to know the name of the female he supposedly held against their will while he shot passing vehicles.

KS apartment is just outside of Hershey in Campbelltown. I would guess it is about 15 minutes to get to the gas station pub. I find it interesting that the responding officers son has gotten into even more trouble. Obviously LE's family is not above the law and I don't think LE is either. If anyone has experience in reading the criminal docket sheet I would love it if they could review it. Appears to me that the officer's son had plead guilty to the charges against him but then shortly after KS disappears he withdraws his guilty plea. It bothers me that he would hold someone against their will to avoid getting caught, that he spent time in a juvenile facility and it looks to be that he commited more serious crimes earlier this year. That is not the average teenager getting into a little trouble. I would love to know the names of everyone who was at the "get together" at KS apartment the evening before she disappeared. And I would love to know the name of the female he supposedly held against their will while he shot passing vehicles.

I would *assume* he withdrew his guilty plea to take it to a criminal jury trial which is scheduled for May. He most likely would rather "roll the dice" for lesser charges than just settle for a serious felony such as kidnapping. He is not "skating" from these charges .. they are still being pursued just not at the DJ level. It has been held over for criminal court.

No worries though .. LE can find him if they need him before then .. he is currently incarcerated in another county for additional charges since last month.

so about a 15 minute ride. It would make sense that she could beg (even LE) someone for a ride to her car. I'm wondering how intoxicated she was and if LE would have given her a ride to her car (i have gotten a ride back to my car when i was intoxicated w/ promises of not to drive, but the bar was still open so it's a little different).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties