PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad reading that link. Her boyfriend wants to move on with his life. The mom does not seem to be so supportive of the bf like when she first went missing. I noticed in the information part of the page it states that she was last seen at the Hardware Bar in Harrisburg. Then it is clarified later to also state and then at her apartment where it appears she was abducted. That may not mean anything but it makes me feel that the investigation is centering on her being abducted and it having some ties to the evening at the hardware bar.

Good point: if the third officer actually knocked on doors at 4:15 the dogs would have barked. I'm curious to know why you think the first officer also was the one who responded to the last call since I could not find any articles with that info. I would assume that not to many on the force were working that evening. It would be nice to get a list of all the officers that were on duty that night.

Only because of so many calls there that evening it was probably his patrol area that night and Id bet my last dollar he sat there out there for quite a while I don't think he had many other calls that night. And this address kept him busy. I think he sat out there!

So sad reading that link. Her boyfriend wants to move on with his life. The mom does not seem to be so supportive of the bf like when she first went missing. I noticed in the information part of the page it states that she was last seen at the Hardware Bar in Harrisburg. Then it is clarified later to also state and then at her apartment where it appears she was abducted. That may not mean anything but it makes me feel that the investigation is centering on her being abducted and it having some ties to the evening at the hardware bar.

I think there are many questions.
there was too much going on that evening.

I want to know why that dog was picked up and when her car got to the house or was it already there.

Good point: if the third officer actually knocked on doors at 4:15 the dogs would have barked. I'm curious to know why you think the first officer also was the one who responded to the last call since I could not find any articles with that info. I would assume that not to many on the force were working that evening. It would be nice to get a list of all the officers that were on duty that night.

Oh and I think they only named one officer because he was the only one that was there that evening. I think he stayed right there in the area.

JMO

Oh and I think they only named one officer because he was the only one that was there that evening. I think he stayed right there in the area.

JMO

I did find articles listing the officer for the first call, and there are articles that state a different person for the second call. I don't have the links, or my notes handy right now. I just thought of something....the first call was 9:00 pm, maybe there was a different officer for the second call because of shift change? and it's possible that the second office was still on the same shift at 4:15. Have to go to work soon but later today I will look through my notes or read the first thread again to find the name of the second officer. Not sure why I didn't think of that before.

On 4/13, the day before you posted this, they cleared out the apt and it does not appear to be an "active" crime scene anymore.

http://bringkortnehome.com/kortne-4-14-13/

very sad...imho seems like someone moved on with their life wayyyy before packing up the apt. No pleas for Kortne, no searching,nothing, at least publicly that I am aware.
why...why not
What happened to the money the aunt once stated was being 'jointly' saved for a house?

very sad...imho seems like someone moved on with their life wayyyy before packing up the apt. No pleas for Kortne, no searching,nothing, at least publicly that I am aware.
why...why not
What happened to the money the aunt once stated was being 'jointly' saved for a house?

Excellent questions. Questions that those following this case have been distracted from, possibly by design.

I did find articles listing the officer for the first call, and there are articles that state a different person for the second call. I don't have the links, or my notes handy right now. I just thought of something....the first call was 9:00 pm, maybe there was a different officer for the second call because of shift change? and it's possible that the second office was still on the same shift at 4:15. Have to go to work soon but later today I will look through my notes or read the first thread again to find the name of the second officer. Not sure why I didn't think of that before.

Oh ok so 2 diff officers! Well then I think it was either one of these two that came back. Just my thoughts!

I believe the same officer responded to the first and the second call. But the third call is what I am uncertain of.

9:05 p.m. Saturday, July 28: Officer Timothy Lengle is on file as being the arresting officer. A probation officer also showed up.
3:12 a.m., Sunday July 29th: Officer Timothy Lengle as reported in many articles.
4:12 a.m., Sunday July 29th: Unknown

This article implies that the 4:12 responder was the same officer, but I think it's sloppy reporting because the police never officially released that information.

http://www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci_22480457/six-months-later-21-year-old-kortne-stouffer

Ok, Timothy Lengie was the officer that responded for the 3:12 am call. I am looking for the link that tells the name of the one who responded to the underage drinking party. Two boys, Michael Burdge and Cory Bowman were released to their parents. I will try using their names to find police log and responding officer, or maybe the boyfriends name, he was arrested so there has to be a name attached to that info.

Ok, Timothy Lengie was the officer that responded for the 3:12 am call. I am looking for the link that tells the name of the one who responded to the underage drinking party. Two boys, Michael Burdge and Cory Bowman were released to their parents. I will try using their names to find police log and responding officer, or maybe the boyfriends name, he was arrested so there has to be a name attached to that info.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.aspx?docketNumber=MJ-52305-NT-0000570-2012

So Timothy was the one who responded to the house the first time, for the non-emergency call, then he also responded to the second call. If you are looking at a small town police force its possible that not many were on that night, so Timothy might have been the one to respond the third time. I have Andy Harner written down as someone that was fired in Oct. for violating dept. policy. If Timothy was not the third office maybe Andy was.

For those of us who were here at the very beginning, we had two main questions, none of which was satisfactorily answered: Who was the last police officer to the apartment? and how did Kortne's car get back to her house? Was it at a gas station (she had a flat tire that day) or the Gas Station bar?

Oh, and how about the BF's dog that his parents picked up on Sunday? Or the BF himself? He has managed to stay in the background this entire time.

This is such a frustrating case and it was handled poorly by LE from the start. It is as if Kortne vanished off the face of the earth and no one noticed and just went on with their lives.

I also have Tom Sawyer Diner written down as the first place she went to before the Gas Station Pub, then the Hardware Bar. I know she had a flat tire that day so I think that is where the confusion may be as to gas station/gas station pub. IIRC I think the flat tire was fixed earlier in the day, I remember reading something about her talking to her brother earlier in the day and he was the one who relayed the info about her flat tire. Also add to the things we don't know: who were the other people in the car before Milton was dropped off. I have Kortne, Milton, Cody but who else was in the car. Also there were seven people at the party. Not sure if Milton and Cody were there at the party because she met up with them at the Gas Station Pub. We know that at the party was Kortne, Brad, Cory and Michael were there, so who where the three?

I guess LE knows the answers to all of the questions not made public. And apparently, have gotten nowhere with the information.

I wonder why families don't speak out more and clarify things, after months of no results from LE. I can see waiting a while, but you would think desperation and frustration would win out eventually, grasping at straws by telling all that is known, in case someone remembers something.

KS was at the Gas Station Pub. MR and CP were not at the underage party early in the evening because it was clearly stated that KS was the only person not underage at the "get together". I believe the other officer who you mentioned was not on the Palmyra Police Department before being left go. I believe he was a Lebanon officer or detective. And I would love to know the name of the other underage people that evening too....especially if any of them had any connection/relatives working on Palmyra PD.

I wonder why others that were underage didn't get named/arrested/or had their parents called on them. Strange.

Somebody knows something. Maybe someone reading/following this thread. Do the right thing. Clear your conscience. You can release this burden.

It is Kortne's Birthday today.... Praying today is the day she comes home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski