PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scooter17036 Thank you for the information and your thoughts. I too am local. Very frustrated on how the case appears to have handled. But it makes me feel a little better knowing that your email tip was addressed properly and prompty. I have a tip that I have never reported because I really do not want to get involved and I feel as if it will be just pushed aside. Now I am rethinking if maybe I want to send an email. If I do I will let you know. I get the feeling that you too question if maybe she left. I wonder that often but just find it very hard to think she would stay away from her family so long voluntarily. I have heard from some of her friends that her relationship with her father was not good....I don't know if that is accurate or not but it seems both Mom and Dad are very distraught about her disappearance and no matter what family is family.

SnoopJohnB Thanks for asking what we all were wondering. You are very valuable to this WS Community.

welcome scooter...Glad SnoopJohn B asked- noone seems to know, it might be important?

When.... after the BF got picked up for the drinking stuff prior to Kortne going out....the boyfriends dog got picked up by the father, is driving me binkers.
Was the door open when he came?
Did he not notice Kortne's items there?
Did he find it odd she wasn't there, depending on when he came? did he lock the door when he left?
Did anyone try calling Kortne to say, hey coming to get the dog?
Did he come prior to Kortne going out for the night? LIKE, she knew he was coming because of what went down?

WHY did the dog get picked up, assuming Kortne would still be there to care for it, until the BF's anitcipated(?) return? What was the reason/haste in doing so? Were any of the BF's personal items taken them too??

sorry this one thing is picking at me

Please understand a lot of this has been reported and a lot is all rumor or hersay, I am from the area and have heard numerous reasons for this girl ending up missing

It is not known why the BF's Dad came at that time to pick up his dog. The door since it was left open by CP may have been open when the father got there. It is reported that the BF was at his parents home under house arrest when CP was there. In addtion, it has never been reported when the dog was picked up.
People around here have serveral ideas and trust me, there is a lot going around about this.
1. Owed drug money
2. Went on a trip early in the summer to Sacramento CA...Parents dont know why or who she went to see.
3. Break ins to her appartment leading up to her going missing.
4. Witness Protection program.
I reported a person claiming to know what happened to her and who took her. A detective from another LE replied to my email within minutes. Approx. 1 month ago. I thought it very fast. I appologized for wasting his time, he told me it was no waste of time. Apparently this person maikes these claims in numerous cases.
People are curious why the families posts at times. Almost like they know where she is.
The word is, everyone will be shocked to find out the truth in all this. I have been following this case since the begining. I recently finally joined here because there seemed to be questions that have been answered or people on here arent familiar with the area or the local culture.

Do you know for certain that BH was at his parents home the night Kortne went missing or if he was in jail? I believe it was reported that Kortne thought he was going to be in jail for "awhile" (serving out a prob violation) and that is the reason she was so upset with the neighbors. I thought WS stated he got out sooner than they thought he would (not verbatim) ... If he was at his parents house, why was Kortne still so angry at the neighbors. Do you have any clue why he couldn't have done his house arrest at the apartment that he shared with Kortne? He was an adult, just not old enough to drink. According to what you are saying .. BH was at his parents house when Kortne went missing. Do you know if he had an ankle monitor on? If not .. this could potentially open a whole new can of worms.

Also ... by stating CP left the door unlocked .. are you saying that both dogs were still there when Kortne and CP arrived home that night?

Can you elaborate on why people are speculating why she could potentially be in the Witness Protection Program. Thats a pretty drastic step for only having knowledge regarding a small town drug operation.

Thanks ~ And Welcome to WS!

FWIW .. I believe that Kortnes boyfriend was incarcerated the night Kortne went missing. IF I am reading this correctly .. the detainer would have been issues (as stated) on 7-30, a Monday, as opposed to 7-29, the reported day she went missing because the 29th was a Sunday. It looks like he remained in jail until 8-6 which was a week later. I could be wrong ..

28usrnq.jpg

I apologize if this has been posted already but I noticed last week and confirmed this morning that the crime scene tape is gone from the apartment. I don't know what that means, if anything.

He was and put on house arrest with monitoring
Device at his parents house. This has been reported
And confirmed by SS in interviews

I was thinking the same thing! If you know something or even if you only THINK you know something, why are you not letting LE know? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE report what you think to LE, it could be the one piece they are looking for. You never know.

Thank you.

He was and put on house arrest with monitoring
Device at his parents house. This has been reported
And confirmed by SS in interviews

Scooter, he was in jail. And that's why he had such a good alabi.

Let's be careful what we state as fact if we really don't know.

I believe after his release from jail on 8-6, he was under house arrest at his parents residence because at this time the apt he shared with Kortne was a potential crime scene. No where in any interviews do I recall SS saying BH was at his parents home the night Kortne went missing.

Occassionally I search Google, hoping and praying I will find something that will somehow help figure out what happened to Kortne. Of course most of the time I don't really find anything new. That is until tonight. But before anyone gets too excited, sadly I gotta say it's only a comment someone wrote on a blog article about Kortne's disappearance.

What is interesting - or at least one of several interesting things about the comment on the article is that it was just posted yesterday - May 8, 2013. The article is from August 2012. That's a strange place to post a comment of this magnitude. The comment names suspects and explains further why those names should be suspects, all info I had not heard before. If I am allowed to post a link to the blog - and the new comment, I will. Please let me know.

Guess you would have to ask a mod about that not sure, think if its part of an actual news article you can provide the link and then we can read it from there. ???

Occassionally I search Google, hoping and praying I will find something that will somehow help figure out what happened to Kortne. Of course most of the time I don't really find anything new. That is until tonight. But before anyone gets too excited, sadly I gotta say it's only a comment someone wrote on a blog article about Kortne's disappearance.

What is interesting - or at least one of several interesting things about the comment on the article is that it was just posted yesterday - May 8, 2013. The article is from August 2012. That's a strange place to post a comment of this magnitude. The comment names suspects and explains further why those names should be suspects, all info I had not heard before. If I am allowed to post a link to the blog - and the new comment, I will. Please let me know.

I don't know what you are looking at, but if I had to guess, it's our friend "Willie".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway