DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday, Kortne! :gift:

Hope you can come home soon. :please:

8GTBaRC.png

Have been thinking about Kortne this week. There is an annual event, Merlefest, happening in NC. Just wondered if that is the type of event Kortne would attend.

I just attended the Wanee Music Festival in Florida and I looked at every face for Kortne... I don't think she is alive, but I couldn't help looking for her anyway.

Where are you beautiful flower child??????

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/muskegon_county/missing-woman-case-officially-abduction

Very attractive, young (25 yrs old) female missing. She was last seen at work (convenience store) and then shortly after the store was found empty, her purse and keys still there and no money missing from register. Even though it is nowhere close ( Norton Shores, Mich), I couldn't help but to think of Kortne. I wish LE would of shared info and went public like Michigan LE did for this missing girl. I just really think it would of helped. No matter how hard I try I can not find another case where LE said and IMO DID so little!!!

Hoping Kortne is found safe soon!!

You are so right about that, I can't understand why they don't give out more info, I wonder why the search warrant is still sealed. It reminds me of another case Phylicia Thomas, seems like when there is any possibly drug activity is involved where the missing person is concerned they tend to not work so hard on cases like that. To me it should not matter it's someone's loved one.

I want you all to know, I went to school with her father. In addtion, I have a very good source that told me they came back to the Gas Station to get her car. You have all been asking about the car. I dont know who drovit it, but they came back to the Gas Station Pub, it is not a Gas Station. The police do have the video from the outside cameras.

Thank you so much for that info!! Do you know what time that was?

I highly doubt she was at sawyers before the Gas Station. Sawyers and the Hardware bar are down the street from each other in Downtown Harrisburg. The Gas Station is located in Hummelstown, which is much closer to Palmyra where she lived.

I highly doubt she was at sawyers before the Gas Station. Sawyers and the Hardware bar are down the street from each other in Downtown Harrisburg. The Gas Station is located in Hummelstown, which is much closer to Palmyra where she lived.

Yeah, we know this. Not everything stated on here gets corrected.

So can you confirm that the car keys were found in the house, then?

I have been told that her keys were in the house on the table. I was also told that she had a habit of leaving her car key in the car. The area really is very quiet and this is like the crime of the century there. That is if a crime has been commited.

Thanks a lot for this information, Scooter.

What can you tell us about the boyfriend's father coming over to pick up the dog?

When did the father get the dog? Did the father have a key to get in? Was the door unlocked when he got there? Did he leave the door locked or unlocked when he left?

Please understand a lot of this has been reported and a lot is all rumor or hersay, I am from the area and have heard numerous reasons for this girl ending up missing

It is not known why the BF's Dad came at that time to pick up his dog. The door since it was left open by CP may have been open when the father got there. It is reported that the BF was at his parents home under house arrest when CP was there. In addtion, it has never been reported when the dog was picked up.

People around here have serveral ideas and trust me, there is a lot going around about this.
1. Owed drug money
2. Went on a trip early in the summer to Sacramento CA...Parents dont know why or who she went to see.
3. Break ins to her appartment leading up to her going missing.
4. Witness Protection program.
I reported a person claiming to know what happened to her and who took her. A detective from another LE replied to my email within minutes. Approx. 1 month ago. I thought it very fast. I appologized for wasting his time, he told me it was no waste of time. Apparently this person maikes these claims in numerous cases.
People are curious why the families posts at times. Almost like they know where she is.
The word is, everyone will be shocked to find out the truth in all this. I have been following this case since the begining. I recently finally joined here because there seemed to be questions that have been answered or people on here arent familiar with the area or the local culture.

If I remember correctly in his news interview he stated he left and didnt lock the door. It was reported when her mother arrived she found the door unlocked.

The general feeling is that nothing happened to her in that apartment. No struggel, no shoes, no barking dog.

The feeling is that if anyone was involved, they knew her or she trusted them enought to go outside. The other feeling is, she went outside to smoke etc when someone or somebody came upon her.

A lot of people are still quesitoning the police and the way the last visit was handled or not handled.

The other option, she just took off with someone.

There is also a huge number of people locally that feel the same way a lot of you do. Why, Why arent more facts coming out? Why are the police still holding back info that people feel might trigger a response or make someone come forward. $42,000 reward hasnt made a differance. Why are some records still sealed like the warrant? People feel this is already a cold case. They also feel the police should start releasing more information to help this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214