PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KS apartment is in Palmyra.

Sorry yes you are right KS apt is in Palmyra just outside of Hershey. I don't know why I said that. Guess rough day. But since you caught that take a look at the charges against the responding officer's son and let me know your thoughts.

so about a 15 minute ride. It would make sense that she could beg (even LE) someone for a ride to her car. I'm wondering how intoxicated she was and if LE would have given her a ride to her car (i have gotten a ride back to my car when i was intoxicated w/ promises of not to drive, but the bar was still open so it's a little different).

I wonder if KS dropped car at her house before going to Harrisburg?? I honestly don't see Palmyra PD driving her there. It is not in their jurisdiction but anything is possible because very little has been released to the public. And I was wrong in saying KS apt is in Campbelltown....it is in Palmyra....just outside of Hershey. But still about 15 minutes in my opinion

I wonder if KS dropped car at her house before going to Harrisburg?? I honestly don't see Palmyra PD driving her there. It is not in their jurisdiction but anything is possible because very little has been released to the public. And I was wrong in saying KS apt is in Campbelltown....it is in Palmyra....just outside of Hershey. But still about 15 minutes in my opinion

the lack of information is so frustrating! I'm wondering if she knew the responding officer possibly?! I can't see them taking her either, but who knows.

I'll go back and check all the original articles on the car---i never though about her dropping it off BEFORE :rocker:

For anyone wondering .. the crime scene tape is "still on the porch" HOWEVER .. it is not "up" in the sense that it looks like it is still and "active crime scene" .. it looks "weathered" and falling down .. it is not across the door or across the steps .. it is on the railing of the porch. Honestly .. to me .. it just looks like .. no one ever took it down.

the lack of information is so frustrating! I'm wondering if she knew the responding officer possibly?! I can't see them taking her either, but who knows.

I'll go back and check all the original articles on the car---i never though about her dropping it off BEFORE :rocker:

Honestly .. I can't see MR OR CP wanting to drive back to Palmyra from Hummlestown to drop off someones car before heading downtown UNLESS .. MR wanted to grab something from home first.

You would think someone would have said by now, how and when her car got back to her place...or if they had seen it at that Gas Station pub that night....or the neighbors or police could have noted if it was there during the visits by LE that night or on Sunday.
So, there is the mystery of when the BF's dog actually got picked up and how/when the car got back to the apt.

It is nice to see activity on here. It would be nice to have a family member join WS or even the person that was supposed to be the "spokesperson", I can't even remember his name now.

Sorry yes you are right KS apt is in Palmyra just outside of Hershey. I don't know why I said that. Guess rough day. But since you caught that take a look at the charges against the responding officer's son and let me know your thoughts.

The court documents are in shorthand and it's very difficult to decipher some of them. But from what I can tell, he moved to Pottstown. He was still waiting for his criminal trial for the very serious charges against him which include shooting at cars and taking a hostage. This is my interpretation.

On 10/1, he burglarized a hotel and steals some stuff. Charges were not filed until 1/30.

On 1/15, he burglarized a motel and somebody catches him in the act and there is an altercation and a lot of damage to the property. Charges filed on 1/16. It looks to me that after he was busted on the burglary charges, LE was able to determine that he committed the previous burglary on 10/1 and then charged him for that as well.

He is now incarcerated, unable to post bail. The fact that he continued to commit serious crimes while he was waiting for a criminal trial on some extremely serious charges says to me that he is a sociopath and a clear danger to society.

Thank you Snoop for a great post helping to clear that up. I could not find any news articles on the incidents. Only the court documents that were a little confusing to me, But again thank you. That is about what I got from it also.

The court documents are in shorthand and it's very difficult to decipher some of them. But from what I can tell, he moved to Pottstown. He was still waiting for his criminal trial for the very serious charges against him which include shooting at cars and taking a hostage. This is my interpretation.

On 10/1, he burglarized a hotel and steals some stuff. Charges were not filed until 1/30.

On 1/15, he burglarized a motel and somebody catches him in the act and there is an altercation and a lot of damage to the property. Charges filed on 1/16. It looks to me that after he was busted on the burglary charges, LE was able to determine that he committed the previous burglary on 10/1 and then charged him for that as well.

He is now incarcerated, unable to post bail. The fact that he continued to commit serious crimes while he was waiting for a criminal trial on some extremely serious charges says to me that he is a sociopath and a clear danger to society.

I'm sorry, I got confused: is this the responding officer that left at 3:45 or responding officer to the party the "night" before?!!? thanks for all that info too! he def. sounds like a sociopath w/ such harsh crimes after being charged for harsh crimes :-/

I would certainly love to know more about the b/f's circle too...not to sleuth him, but to see if there were close friends that would walk into the apartment (when i smoked weed, we were ALWAYS told NEVER to knock...EVER---makes people paranoid), given it was unlocked, and try to do something to KS. Someone going there to speak to the b/f, realized he was not there, and saw an opportunity !?!?!

I would really love more clues :banghead:

Also, no new info on her car. Did see a couple early reports on MSM that said pruett took a poly, but it honestly looked like it was never confirmed even though it was mentioned in more than one article.

Those early articles that state the neighbor did not answer his door after the time of the 4:15 (approx) phone call really irritates me. I'd hate to be all over someone innocent, especially if it's the fault of the cop...if he never actually responded to either apartment. So irritating.

For anyone wondering .. the crime scene tape is "still on the porch" HOWEVER .. it is not "up" in the sense that it looks like it is still and "active crime scene" .. it looks "weathered" and falling down .. it is not across the door or across the steps .. it is on the railing of the porch. Honestly .. to me .. it just looks like .. no one ever took it down.

On 4/13, the day before you posted this, they cleared out the apt and it does not appear to be an "active" crime scene anymore.

http://bringkortnehome.com/kortne-4-14-13/

Just came through Palmyra and the crime scene tape is 100% gone. It was there (drooping, but present) yesterday when I went through. It's disappointing b/c at least before I could fool myself into thinking someone in authority still cared.

Well, for whatever it's worth, mom at least seems satisfied with the efforts of at least the Asst. DA. Not sure if that applies across the board or not. If the DA's office is doing so much, I'd love to hear what it is they're doing....or at least a small glimpse of what they're doing.

I think the same LE officer that responded to the first call also responded to that last call.

I also find it hard to believe no one answered their door when he went back
the dogs would have been barking had he knocked or rang the doorbell.
Did he go back and find everything quiet and not bothered to knock and only said he did as to not get in trouble after finding out that KS has gone missing.

On 4/13, the day before you posted this, they cleared out the apt and it does not appear to be an "active" crime scene anymore.

http://bringkortnehome.com/kortne-4-14-13/

From the link above!
What a guy!!!!!!
There is a better way to say that! IMO Or just say nothing !

B was there and because of him the apt had to be released…he wanted his belongings and wants to “move on w his life” and there was no longer any legal reason to keep it under lock and key….sadley I can not “move on w my life” not knowing where you are Kortne!!

Crime tape or no, many of us will keep this case in our thoughts and prayers until there is resolution.

I think the same LE officer that responded to the first call also responded to that last call.

I also find it hard to believe no one answered their door when he went back
the dogs would have been barking had he knocked or rang the doorbell.
Did he go back and find everything quiet and not bothered to knock and only said he did as to not get in trouble after finding out that KS has gone missing.

Good point: if the third officer actually knocked on doors at 4:15 the dogs would have barked. I'm curious to know why you think the first officer also was the one who responded to the last call since I could not find any articles with that info. I would assume that not to many on the force were working that evening. It would be nice to get a list of all the officers that were on duty that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214