Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that clears things up about the vehicle. They have it. Bad news reporting once again. How in the heck did WGAL conclude LE were still looking for the vehicle!! Nothing I read made me come to that conclusion.
In discussions elsewhere, I’ve seen people interpret the request for information about sightings of the vehicle as meaning the vehicle can’t be located. Evidently WGAL drew that same incorrect inference. Hopefully this will clarify things and only bring in useful information from the public.

Have you contacted LE about your sighting of a red sedan on the afternoon of July 4? According to almino's post above, they would like to hear from you. It is possible you saw something that may help counthem find Miss Stoltzfoos.

Please consider telling LE what you remember seeing that day!

No, I am just now recalling what I remember while I research the road and distances you all are posting. The driver didn't really pay attention to me, but my thoughts were that he looked like someone who lived in Lancaster city and wandered out onto country roads. Maybe rough or a little gang looking appearance. He would have been driving in the direction toward 3104 Ronks Rd.

So do I call East or West Lampeter?

Last edited:
Odd wording, though. "The Kia's whereabouts are known." I want to hear "we have the car and we are examining it for evidence."
Odd wording is right. I would like to hear the same thing MsMac. I just want the facts. Different areas of the country have their own way of stating things including LE. LE here is very direct ; they ask ,you answer.

Last edited:
They can't charge him with murder without evidence.
If they did, The Judge would throw it out at the preliminary hearing due to lack of probable cause.

Maybe it depends on what they already have that we don’t know about-like clothing with a massive amount of blood. Jennifer Dulo’s body has never been found, but her husband was charged with murder because of what they found-blood, blood splatter, and large areas of blood which had been cleaned up, leading the authorities to conclude that the amount of blood lost was incompatible with life. Since JS hasn’t been charged yet, I think it can be assumed that they may not have such evidence yet. But they’ll get it-of that, I am certain. I am also certain that Linda is gone now, both because this follows a typical crime pattern, and because he (JS) hasn’t given up her location, as he would if she was still alive, in order to save himself from even more serious charges.

No, I am just now recalling what I remember while I research the road and distances you all are posting. The driver didn't really pay attention to me, but my thoughts were that he looked like someone who lived in Lancaster city and wandered out onto country roads. Maybe rough or a little gang looking appearance. He would have been driving in the direction of 3104 Ronks Rd.

So do I call?
You call, don't put it off. While it may appear he was not interested in you, he was probably very aware of you and what you were doing including if you noticed him.

No, I am just now recalling what I remember while I research the road and distances you all are posting. The driver didn't really pay attention to me, but my thoughts were that he looked like someone who lived in Lancaster city and wandered out onto country roads. Maybe rough or a little gang looking appearance. He would have been driving in the direction toward 3104 Ronks Rd.

It would be East Lampeter.

Call East Lampeter, they are the ones seeking information.

for a night worker to be up and about at 12.45 in the afternoon, did he even get sleep that day? wonder if they have a timeline of his movements before the abduction too
He probably works nights on weekdays and has weekends off. Linda Stoltzfoos was abducted on Sunday June 21st, Fathers Day.

Last edited:
I don't know what you are looking at HailedSunSea. The garage with three doors has a white wire coming out of the left side of the middle door going up and a small black cam attached to it. This garage has 3 doors, the door on the right has something covering the glass windows, perhaps paper. This garage is across from building with silo.
Ok.. so I drove by the garage about an hour ago. The road is no longer closed like it was yesterday, but the Stoltzsfoos property has cones blocking their driveway, presumably to stop people from “turning around” on their property.

There is a black extension cord with plug hanging over the middle bay BUT there is a white object that looks like a camera mounted in the right hand corner of the garage that is not in any of the satellite imaging. Here’s a close up of where it is located currently but absent from pictures. I couldn’t stop to get a picture because there was some kind of utility working in the area. I didn’t get a great look, but it was something similar to what is pictured in the attached photo.

Attachments

• 76FE9280-BEA6-440B-ACE7-FA5E23F816C6.jpeg
    76FE9280-BEA6-440B-ACE7-FA5E23F816C6.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 17EE185A-138A-4B94-BE19-5690D42F2D69.jpeg
    17EE185A-138A-4B94-BE19-5690D42F2D69.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 92
“There is some consolation in that,” said Reuben King of Lancaster County. “That's where he needs to be, obviously, and all I can think of is they must have a pretty strong case to hold him."

King owns a painting and wallpaper business on the 3100 block of Harvest Drive in Ronks, which is near where authorities found a bra and stockings that are believed to be Stoltzfoos’. Police say they found the clothing buried in a wooded area.

“The railroad bed,” described King. “It's a corridor from Harrisburg to Philly. That's it."
'Hopefully, justice will be served, and they find Linda'

for a night worker to be up and about at 12.45 in the afternoon, did he even get sleep that day? wonder if they have a timeline of his movements before the abduction too
I wouldn't put it past the train of thought, that the perpetrator might have used some substances. He probably had to deal with parole officers and weekly/monthly drug tests, at least i'd hope that, would have been a condition of his release from jail previously. I mean IMO crystal meth, and sexual related crime/crime, seem to pair well together these days. I mean if he's looking to kidnap, an obviously religious teenager, on a fathers day Sunday, when he has secure employment, and a possible future to flourish, then what the boink was the motivator. Sorry if I ranted here, with little direction. Just a possibility, and certainly not any form of excuse.

Ok.. so I drove by the garage about an hour ago. The road is no longer closed like it was yesterday, but the Stoltzsfoos property has cones blocking their driveway, presumably to stop people from “turning around” on their property.

There is a black extension cord with plug hanging over the middle bay BUT there is a white object that looks like a camera mounted in the right hand corner of the garage that is not in any of the satellite imaging. Here’s a close up of where it is located currently but absent from pictures. I couldn’t stop to get a picture because there was some kind of utility working in the area. I didn’t get a great look, but it was something similar to what is pictured in the attached photo.
Would LE have their original cam ? Could they have put up a newer surveillance system with cam recently ? It's cool you can drive by and report back to us here. Thanks.

Maybe it depends on what they already have that we don’t know about-like clothing with a massive amount of blood. Jennifer Dulo’s body has never been found, but her husband was charged with murder because of what they found-blood, blood splatter, and large areas of blood which had been cleaned up, leading the authorities to conclude that the amount of blood lost was incompatible with life. Since JS hasn’t been charged yet, I think it can be assumed that they may not have such evidence yet. But they’ll get it-of that, I am certain. I am also certain that Linda is gone now, both because this follows a typical crime pattern, and because he (JS) hasn’t given up her location, as he would if she was still alive, in order to save himself from even more serious charges.
Interesting...
Who said there was a massive amount of blood on the clothing?. Who said there was any blood on the clothing? LE claimed they have a reason to believe she was harmed, but there could be several reasons to make that claim.
Perhaps they found a gun with a bullet discharged. Maybe a knife he had with small amounts of blood on it. "Harmed" doesn't mean "murdered".
If there was blood on the clothing, that doesn't prove she was murdered. Yes, there are cases in which enough blood is collected at a crime scene to conclude someone could not possibly sustain life, along with other types of circumstantial evidence to prove there was a murder. I don't believe a bra and a pair of stockings would hold enough blood to prove someone was murdered, even if they were saturated, but I may be wrong.
I'm not saying I believe she is still alive, but by the same token, as far as I know, there's no evidence she's dead.

I think they will be very interested in your description of the driver.

I wouldn't put it past the train of thought, that the perpetrator might have used some substances. He probably had to deal with parole officers and weekly/monthly drug tests, at least i'd hope that, would have been a condition of his release from jail previously. I mean IMO crystal meth, and sexual related crime/crime, seem to pair well together these days. I mean if he's looking to kidnap, an obviously religious teenager, on a fathers day Sunday, when he has secure employment, and a possible future to flourish, then what the boink was the motivator. Sorry if I ranted here, with little direction. Just a possibility, and certainly not any form of excuse.
That may be, but in my state he'd be subjected to random daily drug tests where he'd be issued a color, required to call a phone number on a daily basis, and listen to a recording. For example, if his color is blue, and they announce blue, he'd be required to report within two hours for a drug/alcohol test. They very well may call blue 3 days in a row, so if he thought he got the test out of the way and can then party, he'd be in for a surprise.

Would LE have their original cam ? Could they have put up a newer surveillance system with cam recently ? It's cool you can drive by and report back to us here. Thanks.
I can't think of a reason LE would take the cam itself.
Maybe the Google image taken was dated a while back, and as you state, a new cam installed since?

That may be, but in my state he'd be subjected to random daily drug tests where he'd be issued a color, required to call a phone number on a daily basis, and listen to a recording. For example, if his color is blue, and they announce blue, he'd be required to report within two hours for a drug/alcohol test. They very well may call blue 3 days in a row, so if he thought he got the test out of the way and can then party, he'd be in for a surprise.
Was JS even on parole or probation or when he was released was it time served, your free and on your own? I don't think that was ever discussed on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher