Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On July 4th, there was a vehicle fire at Smoker's apartment. It was said to be his girlfriends car. Does anyone know about this. I have a photo of the vehicle burning and one after the fire was put out. This would be strange if two vehicles close to Smokers that might hold DNA are either misssing or burnt.[/QUOTE Oh, crap. Now we know Smoker might have had access and use of another vehicle from at least June 21st til July 4th when this fire happened. How do you know it was his girlfriend's car JJ1492 ?

On July 4th, there was a vehicle fire at Smoker's apartment. It was said to be his girlfriends car. Does anyone know about this. I have a photo of the vehicle burning and one after the fire was put out. This would be strange if two vehicles close to Smokers that might hold DNA are either misssing or burnt.

Please report this to E. Lampeter Twp. Police
Phone number 717 291 4676
Thank you.

On July 4th, there was a vehicle fire at Smoker's apartment. It was said to be his girlfriends car. Does anyone know about this. I have a photo of the vehicle burning and one after the fire was put out. This would be strange if two vehicles close to Smokers that might hold DNA are either misssing or burnt.
Holy cow JJ1492, that could mean JS might have had access to another vehicle before, during, and after the abduction right up until July 4th the day of the fire if in fact it's his girlfriend's car. It appears to me (correct me if I'm wrong) from the pictures that the fire didn't start under the hood and most of it was inside the vehicle itself and to the rear.

Very interesting fact. There has to be someone close to Smoker who knows more. I've also been speculating about the 10K FBI reward - surely it's bait for the girlfriend or brother to speak out?

Last edited:
I’ve seen it mentioned numerous times that JS was 7 years old and living on the streets. Does that mean his family brought him to the Lancaster area and abandoned him? Or does that mean he was living on the streets in DR and brought here to be adopted? He was not born in the US?
I have not seen this in an official news report, but I have heard from several people that this is true.

So, to give you an idea of what this might look like, I’ll tell you about a boy I knew who was adopted from Central America at elementary school age and was considered a street kid in his country. He wasn’t technically an orphan, but no one took consistent care of him. His parents were very poor even for a developing country, had substance abuse issues, were abusive, and tried to get him to earn money for them. So he roamed the streets with other kids, eating what he could find, beg, or steal, doing things to get money from tourists. He stole. He slept wherever. He was abused at home and by strangers and did all the daring things kids do without adult supervision. He was fearless, physically strong, and an incredible athlete.

So even though he wasn’t an actual orphan, he was rounded up off the streets, put in an orphanage, and eventually cleared for adoption to the US. His family loved him and gave him all the advantages, he was a storied athlete, and he was popular with other kids. Despite being handed what many people would consider the perfect American life, he wasn’t happy. He didn’t like rules, and he was uncomfortable with people trying to love him. It seems like he was also conflicted because he already had a mom and dad, no matter how awful, and felt guilty about “replacing” them. He acted out in his family and neighborhood in ways that became more harmful and criminal the older he got. He self-destructed at an early age.

I’m pretty sure this is the kind of “living on the streets” JS’s parents meant in that article about his sentencing for armed robbery.

This is already public knowledge. Photo's on Fire Dept web site. Also, damage to the apartment the car was parked in front of.
Wouldn't hurt to call them and let them know vehicle fire was at his (JS) address and that vehicle might belong to his girlfriend. One missing link could be the clincher.

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

Speculation must be based on some known fact. There is nothing in either MSM or from LE to indicate that the victim in this case suffers from any mental illness or disorder. Please stop such speculation/discussion as there is no indication that it is relevant to this case.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

Speculation must be based on some known fact. There is nothing in either MSM or from LE to indicate that the victim in this case suffers from any mental illness or disorder. Please stop such speculation/discussion as there is no indication that it is relevant to this case.

Thank you.
I think you meant to say suspect meaning Justo Smoker, not the victim who is Linda Stoltzfoos.

<modsnip>

ADMIN NOTE:

Thank you.

One of the more heartbreaking things in this case: according to item #8 on the affidavit, she actually tutored kids in the Bird-in-Hand community that had learning disabilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious about Harvest Structures. Does someone close to JS work there? Does someone JS wants revenge against work there?

Was it supposed to be a meeting place?

He wouldn't visit 3 times and stay for an hour on one of those visits for no reason.

JMOO

This the million dollar question to me. What was the reasoning for Smoker's activity at Harvest Structures (3104 Harvest Drive)?

Why go all the way east, either towards home, work, or welsh mountains, but then return to a location significantly closer to the abduction two hours later?

@jackiedetore

@Lancaster_DA
plans to hold a news conference this afternoon on the Linda Stoltzfoos case. East Lampeter Township Police Department, PSP, FBI, and Lancaster County DA's office will all take part. Stoltzfoos was reported missing on June 21st.

Watch: DA's office offers information about missing Amish teen, Linda Stoltzfoos [video]
Another coincidence but in the picture that was taken as the car is fully engulfed, if you look in the side mirror there is a red car going the other way, but I cant tell if its a kia…. Makes you think
Another coincidence but in the picture that was taken as the car is fully engulfed, if you look in the side mirror there is a red car going the other way, but I cant tell if its a kia…. Makes you think

Well, I’ll be darned!

If a child spends his first 7 years, "on the streets" uncared for and unloved and not learning how to think of others or considering their feelings, learning empathy or compassion, how hard it must have been to be placed in an environment where those attributes are taught and expected and modeled everyday. Those synapses in his brain never developed, then he went to prison for 12 years where those behaviors were never modeled. It is no wonder this has turned out like it has. MOO MOO MOO
Agreed IMO

I know the focus is about Linda but I was reading the topic of RAD in this thread. My cousin who is adopted has RAD he was adopted at 2, lots trauma, he is 13. I was shocked at how he stills exhibit certain behaviors and he has had lots of intervention still in therapy both individual and with his parents. I also experience the same as a child except I was taken care of by extended family and still in therapy today.

I will keep it short but just to say that if it can occur in someone who was adopted at 2 where the right things and intervention are being done.Then at 7 it must be even harder.

Not an excuse, and all Moo cause I am not sure if there is actually proof of what he has. I think it is important to also examine the suspect to help us understand how maybe some of this can be reduced I mean some folks are just evil but maybe some intervention at early age can direct them in the right path .

I also think this was random, he saw an opportunity and he did it , he may not have done this before but some escalation of violence against women ? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky