Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the mom? Has she spoken out? Does she now live in PA? This case is weird. The one positive I see so far is this child is different than the rest. She is smiling in pictures, looks happy and well taken care of. Praying this sweet baby is found soon.

Friend was in the front seat dad was in the back with his daughter that was in her car seat. Friend and dad both got out and dad walked from the driver's side to the passenger where his daughter was but the car drove off when he grabbed the handle to open her door.

Would you mind providing a link for this information? Thank you! I just cannot find it.

Where is the mom? Has she spoken out? Does she now live in PA? This case is weird. The one positive I see so far is this child is different than the rest. She is smiling in pictures, looks happy and well taken care of. Praying this sweet baby is found soon.
I agree looking at pictures she’s beautifully dressed and Is grinning from ear to ear in most pictures she looks like a well loved child which is the complete opposite to how I remember pictures of Maleah Davis

Also, I was wondering if anyone has any clue if Sharena Islam Nancy changed her name as a religious choice? If so, it would be beneficial to find out her name before converting, to possibly discover any criminal history etc. I know people who convert to Islam change their name, I included a link for reference.

Why do some Muslim converts change only part of their names?

Even if he had not yet handed over the cash for the ride we know that it was a jitney ride so the point that he had to get someone that drives for money is still valid to the point that he probably didn't have a convenient ride option just waiting there.

The whole story is bizarre.
Not sure what to believe at this point. If she was driving "jitney" and not through the app, then there should be a phone record of her being called to pick people up?

Last edited:
This maybe a far fetched theory but over here in the UK a woman staged the abduction of her own child for the reward money she had got a friend to hide the child and some how they were going to make the child appear and get the money it was very bizarre but it happened and they found the child a week or 2 later hiding under the friends bed. It would mean that dad and Nancy have colluded together and given the child to some one who’s hiding her but tbh I don’t believe that is the case just saying somebody has actually done it before it was ridiculous the mother ever thought she would get away with it!

Airport surveillance needs to be checked. It’s 32 miles from Penn Hills to Pittsburgh International. If she was sold, I’d think their first priority would be to get her out of the area quickly. At her age, she could fly as a lap child without a ticket.

And what about train service, bus service? I just think in human trafficking cases, they want to put as much distance between the kidnapping site and the child.

Airport surveillance needs to be checked. It’s 32 miles from Penn Hills to Pittsburgh International. If she was sold, I’d think their first priority would be to get her out of the area quickly. At her age, she could fly as a lap child without a ticket.

And what about train service, bus service? I just think in human trafficking cases, they want to put as much distance between the kidnapping site and the child.

If they were headed to the airport I would think they would continue east and head to the Altoona airport which is an hour away from Blairesville.

I am getting the feeling that Nalani’s father had a romantic relationship with Nancy. Maybe she thought they would get married so when her husband was deported she let him take their baby because she wanted to be “free” for Nalani’s father. (Wasn’t that Susan Smith’s motive and Chris Watts motive?)

However, Nalani’s dad ended the relationship. He called her for a ride as a favor. She felt he was using her and became angry. She reacted by harming Nalani as revenge.

I was hoping she would be found safe, unharmed but based on her arrest and LE search locations, I think this may have happened. ☹️

This is what I suspect happened.I believe Nancy did just what the father told her to do because she was in on it.I don't think she would have risked abducting the kid unless she thought she could easily get away with it as the father would immediately report it and she would be caught very quickly.I think she was being paid under the table (not in the car) assuming all would go through quietly.The father naturally has to come up with a reason why his daughter is no longer with him though so he frames Nancy.I could be wrong but I can't think of any other scenario that would explain why Nancy would do this unless she felt safe about not getting caught.

I'm not an admin or anything, but I thought that maybe we need a gentle reminder of WS's rules for social media. I would hate for Nalani's thread to get shut down to clean it up.

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private
Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

This is what I suspect happened.I believe Nancy did just what the father told her to do because she was in on it.I don't think she would have risked abducting the kid unless she thought she could easily get away with it as the father would immediately report it and she would be caught very quickly.I think she was being paid under the table (not in the car) assuming all would go through quietly.The father naturally has to come up with a reason why his daughter is no longer with him though so he frames Nancy.I could be wrong but I can't think of any other scenario that would explain why Nancy would do this unless she felt safe about not getting caught.

Well she is most likely mentally ill.
The facts that we know so far does not support the claim that this man sold his child.

From interview with Sharena’s hysband.

Snip..

Sharena Nancy told investigators Johnson “sold” the little girl to an unnamed individual for $10-thousand dollars. She claims Johnson told her to drive his daughter to a gas station in Monroeville.

“They were making her step out from the car – at gunpoint,” said Uddin. “That’s all I heard. She was telling me that they have a gun pointed at her and telling her to get out. That was the last word I heard from her.”

Snip..

“I don’t know if she did or if she didn’t. One part of me believes that she can. Another part is like – nothing’s been found. It has to be solved and you can’t make conclusions,” he said.

Husband Of Woman Accused Of Abducting 2-Year-Old Speaks Out

Snip..

Sharena Nancy told investigators Johnson “sold” the little girl to an unnamed individual for $10-thousand dollars. She claims Johnson told her to drive his daughter to a gas station in Monroeville.

“They were making her step out from the car – at gunpoint,” said Uddin. “That’s all I heard. She was telling me that they have a gun pointed at her and telling her to get out. That was the last word I heard from her.”

Snip..

“I don’t know if she did or if she didn’t. One part of me believes that she can. Another part is like – nothing’s been found. It has to be solved and you can’t make conclusions,” he said.

What the... Is this the first we're hearing that she was held at gunpoint? I don't recall hearing this before.

MOD NOTE:

SCREENSHOTS AND INFO FROM FAMILY OR FRIEND’S FACEBOOK MAY NOT BE POSTED OR DISCUSSED HERE. THE ONLY FACEBOOK DISCUSSION PERMITTED IS INFO THAT COMES FROM A SUSPECT’S FACEBOOK PAGE, OR FROM THE FACEBOOK OF LE OR MSM. PLEASE RESPECT THE WEBSLEUTHS’ TOS/RULES ON THIS MATTER.

THANK YOU,
CocoChanel

IDK. Why would he point LE right at her knowing she would tell what really happened? If they were in on it together, wouldn’t it make more sense for them to point LE in a completely different direction? Why frame the one person who could rat you out?

What the... Is this the first we're hearing that she was held at gunpoint? I don't recall hearing this before.
Nor me I thought Nancy husband said she told him she never took the child

Snip..

Snip..

wow just read that article and If it’s been reported correctly he makes absolutely no sense he says he’s on video chat and there’s no child in the car then he says that the last he heard from her she told him some one was making her step out the car with a gun pointed at her?!!! Honestly my head hurts ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member