Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming that LE has evidence that Nalini was in the car with Nancy.
I'm trying to figure out what would be Nancy's motive for abducting Nalini.
Non-family child abductions are extremely rare.
Possible motive(s):
1) Mental/Emotional Illness precipitated by the 'loss' of her own child.
2) Money
3) Violent predator (I'm not seeing this).
#1 (mental/emotional illness) has been my main theory so far. But that scares me because it makes it more likely she did this alone... so WHERE IS THIS CHILD?

I am getting the feeling that Nalani’s father had a romantic relationship with Nancy. Maybe she thought they would get married so when her husband was deported she let him take their baby because she wanted to be “free” for Nalani’s father. (Wasn’t that Susan Smith’s motive and Chris Watts motive?)

However, Nalani’s dad ended the relationship. He called her for a ride as a favor. She felt he was using her and became angry. She reacted by harming Nalani as revenge.

I was hoping she would be found safe, unharmed but based on her arrest and LE search locations, I think this may have happened. ☹️
I just can’t figure out if they were in a relationship why he would be keeping this a secret? She’s married, but he’s not. If it were a “fatal attraction” situation I would think he’d be upfront about that in order to get his little girl back. I don’t know...

Husband of Woman Accused of Abducting 2-Year-Old Speaks Out
September 1, 2019
"...Uddin said he was confused about everything that has happened. He said his wife was working as a ride-share driver Saturday night. He claimed the two were talking as she finished up around 7 p.m., and she didn’t tell him anything about having a child in the car..."

So a couple days ago Nancy's husband does an interview where he states that Nancy never mentioned anything about Nalani. Now he's doing an interview where he states that Nancy was held at gunpoint in order to hand over Nalani. Hmmm...

MEGHAN SCHILLER on Twitter
If you're just waking up --Detectives want the public to keep an eye out for #NalaniJohnson's car seat! It was *not inside Sharena Nancy's car when police pulled her over. Police say its a black and gray "Evenflo Maestro Sport Harness Booster Seat." Tune into @KDKA
EDiNKliW4AAn3UW.jpg
EDiNKlhWsAA3_92.jpg

6:53 AM - 3 Sep 2019

PA State Police on Twitter
AMBER ALERT: Penn Hills PD, Allegheny Co., is still searching for Nalani Johnson, 2; black hair, brown eyes; Abductor was found; vehicle was located on Rodi Rd, Penn Hills area. Call 911 or Penn Hills PD at 412-473-3705 with any information.
EDiSjJcWkAAeXNU.jpg

7:16 AM - 3 Sep 2019

Last edited:
BBM

Saw this update and I'm kind of confused:

1) The Toyota Yaris is a subcompact hatchback, not a SUV.

2) Didn't the police report that Nancy's car was spotted at 5:13 PM at the intersection of Rt. 48 and Rt. 22 in Monroeville and pulled over shortly after at Rodi Rd.?
None of these areas are in Westmoreland County and the time frame does not fit that which has been reported.

It was spotted at that time/area(5:13 pm), that doesn't mean it was it's final destination but just one witness' description.

From interview with Sharena’s hysband.

Snip..

Sharena Nancy told investigators Johnson “sold” the little girl to an unnamed individual for $10-thousand dollars. She claims Johnson told her to drive his daughter to a gas station in Monroeville.

“They were making her step out from the car – at gunpoint,” said Uddin. “That’s all I heard. She was telling me that they have a gun pointed at her and telling her to get out. That was the last word I heard from her.”

Snip..

“I don’t know if she did or if she didn’t. One part of me believes that she can. Another part is like – nothing’s been found. It has to be solved and you can’t make conclusions,” he said.

Husband Of Woman Accused Of Abducting 2-Year-Old Speaks Out
If she really did drive to sell the child or something else, why would she return to sit in the car just a couple minutes from where the kid napping occurred? Doesn’t seem like a safe choice to me...

IDK. Why would he point LE right at her knowing she would tell what really happened? If they were in on it together, wouldn’t it make more sense for them to point LE in a completely different direction? Why frame the one person who could rat you out?

That's why his friend was with him, to back up his story whatever it would be.She had her husband to back her story up but he's not backing her up too well in my opinion.I wonder why ,considering she was her husbands main income.Maybe her husband doesn't need her anymore now that he's suddenly been blessed with a bunch of money.

You think Hollywood wants you to believe this??? Wow..do a bit of research without the hype of Hollywood. Young BABIES are being raped and sacrificed!!! If you want details..i will happily share it..for the sake of all the babies and children who have died and still now being abused.

Can you go ahead and provide me all the links for 1 year olds being sold into sex trafficking? Thanks in advance.

Agree...was she ever really in Nancy’s car? All of it seems implausible. Would there not be witnesses of her speeding away? Then again, doesn’t LE have to have compelling evidence to press charges?

I'd say they have a pretty good idea that she was in the car or law enforcement wouldn't be releasing all this information stating it as such.

I am always blown away at the excuses and stories these people give.
I understand that they are not society's smartest nor most compliant but, apparently, in the short amount of time that they have to concoct a story, they somehow believe that LE and the public will say, "sure! We believe that is exactly how it happened!".
*snicker*
i.e., I am selling my daughter for $10,000 and I have no problem telling anyone that that is what I am doing. I just need you to finish the drop off for me...

BaileeRyce
MOO

But what if the police had caught her BEFORE the handoff? Why would he sabotage his own plan?

ETA I’m not arguing with you—you’re making good points. I’m just trying to make anything make sense!

To me, Occam's Razor points to Nancy doing this on her own... But I like to play both sides so I could see Dad panicking and having second thoughts as soon as she drove off. Or maybe his plan was to call 911 no matter what to CYA and he got caught up in the panic and called too soon? I imagine if Dad was really in on it then his friend wasn't because you wouldn't want an extra person who could open their mouth. If I was the friend I would be freaking out. It wouldn't look good on Dad if he hemmed and hawed trying to give her time to escape while his friend was panicking. JMO

#1 (mental/emotional illness) has been my main theory so far. But that scares me because it makes it more likely she did this alone... so WHERE IS THIS CHILD?

Mine too. Reading between the lines (all speculation and MOO):

1. She has Uber/Lyft stickers on her car but drives jitney, no "official" trips (according to Uber) on a very busy weekend - maybe she was kicked off those services for bad customer experiences? I use these a lot so know that if you give someone 3 or 4 stars for being odd, bad driving, etc., they will get their driving privileges revoked.

2. Her husband (albeit through no choice of his own) left and took a child with him - maybe it was so she could work, maybe it was because she was emotionally unstable.

3. Her husband saying she COULD have done this - why would he say that? What does he know that we don't?

I am always HIGHLY suspicious of stories like this from a Dad - but in this case, I believe him. Though the story is very bizarre, she is in custody and unlike other stories, she's not an imaginary nanny, a mysterious armed black man, a group of Hispanics, etc...all the made-up perps often used in cases like these that child-abuser/murderers like to blame. Agree with those that say if he had anything to do with it, why immediately point the finger at his accomplice? Best to wait a few days, even till evening, to make sure the exchange went down, then to call police and make up a more plausible "she wandered off" story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member