Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the body was dumped before she made dad and friend get out of the car.
It should be interesting to see if Nalani was spotted in any of the videos along the route. I think that's why LE is asking the businesses and residents to come forward with any videos they have of Nancy driving by. They already know that Nalani is deceased and have found her. I noticed, like @PommyMommy did, that they have stopped asking about the car seat, but just want videos and are asking for anyone that knew Nancy to come forward.

So, I am definitely thinking the same way that you are- that it is possible that poor Nalani was already deceased and left at the park, possibly the car seat as well, if there ever was one.

Last edited:
So if we cant sleuth dad why are we posting about his past? Seems like skirting the no sleuthing
We can discuss what is reported by LE or MSM. For instance, the article about the PFA that was posted this morning. We cannot sleuth him, meaning link or discuss his social media accounts, dig up his employer, property records, etc. MOO

Last edited:
Hi! I am sorry if this was answered before, but after reading through everything I am trying to figure out, was Nalani’s mother in Chicago during this time? Was Nalani just visiting her dad for the holiday weekend? What is the custody agreement? Does her mom have full custody? How often did Nalani see her father if her mother lives in Chicago? Thanks so much. My heart is breaking for this little girl. I hope the family gets the answers it deserves. And justice is served for this sweet baby girl.
All good questions, but I don't think there's been any answers to them, at least since last night when I logged off of here. I will continue to read the rest of the thread- maybe some of this has come to light since then.

Lindsay Ward on Twitter
I talked to these two women who dropped off candles and a stuffed animal at this makeshift memorial in Pine Ridge Park in Blairsville. This park is where Nalani Johnson’s body was found. What the women had to say about the death at noon on @KDKA
EDobPMtW4AAfyLM.jpg

11:52 AM - 4 Sep 2019

I wonder when and if we will hear the autopsy results. Of course I always wonder this knowing we may not get too much information.
Well, giving that there is a huge investigation going on, possibly more than one person involved, I am sure they won't discuss much, if anything at all, unless they are seeking more information from the public. That's a rare occurrence, but they have been asking for anyone that knew Nancy to come forward to talk to LE.

It should be interesting to see if Nalani was spotted in any of the videos along the route. I think that's why LE is asking the businesses and residents to come forward with any videos they have of Nancy driving by. They already know that Nalani is deceased and have found her. I noticed, like @PommyMommy did, that they have stopped asking about the car seat, but just want videos and are asking for anyone that knew Nancy to come forward.

So, I am definitely thinking the same way that you are- that it is possible that poor Nalani was already deceased and left at the park, possibly the car seat as well, if there ever was one.
They have photo evidence that Nancy was in Monroeville on Rt 22 near Miracle Mile Shopping center around 5:30-5:45. They also have photo evidence that Nancy was at Sheetz in Delmont (further east than Monroeville) about 6:00. She clearly left Penn Hills and went east towards Blairsville after the kidnapping was called into 911.

So if we cant sleuth dad why are we posting about his past? Seems like skirting the no sleuthing
If you know the rules so well, then you already know that if it is discussed in an acceptable media link, it is allowed here.

We are allowed to speculate, too. So long as we express it as our opinion and not a fact.

Most of us are quite outraged by what happened to Nalani, I assume you are, too, right?

The father didn't tell his own parents the truth about not knowing Nancy- his poor mother went in front of the camera saying her son didn't know her previously, never mind a relationship. It's more than possible that he's lying about other things- time will tell. Yet, seeing the recent court documents which occurred back in April, I think is all telling.

I didn't sleuth him. I am going by facts and facts only. Through those facts, I formed an opinion.

If you know the rules so well, then you already know that if it is discussed in an acceptable media link, it is allowed here.

We are allowed to speculate, too. So long as we express it as our opinion and not a fact.

Most of us are quite outraged by what happened to Nalani, I assume you are, too, right?

The father didn't tell his own parents the truth about not knowing Nancy- his poor mother went in front of the camera saying her son didn't know her previously, never mind a relationship. It's more than possible that he's lying about other things- time will tell. Yet, seeing the recent court documents which occurred back in April, I think is all telling.

I didn't sleuth him. I am going by facts and facts only. Through those facts, I formed an opinion.

I believe @Longtime_lurker2019 is new here and trying to navigate the rules. I think we are all here for the same reason and I do not think anyone means any harm. It is a rough world out there so all we can do is be kind and patient. And of course help all the new WSleuthers! Who here hasn't made a mistake? I certainly have! MOO, MOO, MOO!

Welcome @Longtime_lurker2019! Glad to have you here!

Tragic outcome.

Whatever happened, based on what LE released, seems to have escalated quickly and ended with a presumably murdered child within a short time frame.

The park where they recovered the little girl. It looks open and grassy. Was she found in the open? I'm assuming she was not really concealed but that might be wrong assumption on my end.

Tragic outcome.

Whatever happened, based on what LE released, seems to have escalated quickly and ended with a presumably murdered child within a short time frame.

The park where they recovered the little girl. It looks open and grassy. Was she found in the open? I'm assuming she was not really concealed but that might be wrong assumption on my end.
LE hasn't disclosed any details about how she was found but IIRC, they had been searching for a couple of hours before she was found about 1:30 p.m. so I'm guessing she was concealed. MOO

Last edited:
I was looking at the pic of Nalani, mom, and her sibs..I thought of how awful to tell those kids that their sister is dead. Kids today are faced with so much potential anxiety over their own existence. Drive by shootings, shootings at public places, mom or dads new partner getting mad/jealous and taking it out on them. Weirdos that troll them. There are thousands of kids EVERY single day that know or are related to a CHILD that is killed. EVERY child should have the right to feel safe, love and protected but we cant't even seem to get that right..

Just to play devil's advocate here ... if the PFA you are referencing back in April was so damning, and the mother felt so threatened, then why didn't she appear in court to extend the PFA? That could lead one to believe she no longer felt threatened or in any kind of danger.

LE hasn't disclosed any details about how she was found but IIRC, they had been searching for a couple of hours until she was found about 1:30 p.m. so I'm guessing she was concealed. MOO

Yeah, that's my question (as macabre as it sounds)... was there any kind of burial or did they try to just conceal her under some shrubbery? Wondering for purposes of evidence.

Yeah, that's my question (as macabre as it sounds)... was there any kind of burial or did they try to just conceal her under some shrubbery? Wondering for purposes of evidence.
I don't think there was time for any kind of burial and I doubt she had anything like a shovel in the car. You never know, but it just doesn't seem likely to me. Treeline, shrubbery, culvert, no telling... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho