Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KDKA on Twitter
JUST IN: Authorities have released the mugshot of the woman now charged with kidnapping in connection with an active Amber Alert for a Penn Hills toddler. MORE: https://cbsloc.al/2lxUady
EDeJCM2XoAEoT6z.jpg

11:56 AM - 2 Sep 2019

FBI Pittsburgh on Twitter
The #FBI Child Abduction Response Deployment or CARD team is on the ground in Pittsburgh to help in the search for 2 year old Nalani Johnson. Anyone with information should call the tipline at 1-833-ALL-TIPS. Read more about the CARD team here: http://ow.ly/auit50vTD6p
EDd8UHeXkAAc4Zp.jpg

11:00 AM - 2 Sep 2019

I’m also confused about him saying he could see the whole car and then saying the video was off but he could hear. Maybe his English isn’t the best, but that doesn’t make sense to me. MOO

I believe they were on a video chat and he was able to see the whole car. She shut the video down when she was pulled over but left audio on. That's the way I understood it anyway.

I believe they were on a video chat and he was able to see the whole car. She shut the video down when she was pulled over but left audio on. That's the way I understood it anyway.
So they were on video chat where he was able to see the whole car, hmmmm....wondering if reason for video chat was to prove to him she went through with it, i.e., baby Nalani was no longer in vehicle. JMO

Is it just me... or does the picture of the man who created the go fund me page, claiming to be the father, not look the same as the father who was interviewed on the news?
I want to know why he set up a Go Fund Me account.

I pray that this is one of those hoaxes and that Nalani is fine. I am scared to think of the alternatives.

nancy......why would she do as Nalanis father said? unless she was paid....where is Nancys cash payment for this 'job'? and where is the 10,000,000 that Nalanis father has allegedly been paid for his little girl? where?? if all this is true....

money is the motivation....so prove it ,where is the money? no money? then its a pack of lies. she sounds as thick as mince this Nancy bird!
This makes no sense.

I don't think he would give the driver 10,000 dollars to drive her. Heck, for that matter, it would be cheaper for him to just hire an UBER or LYFT driver himself and hand the child over to whoever he sold her to. Not to mention, he called 911 himself, right?

This makes no sense.

I don't think he would give the driver 10,000 dollars to drive her. Heck, for that matter, it would be cheaper for him to just hire an UBER or LYFT driver himself and hand the child over to whoever he sold her to. Not to mention, he called 911 himself, right?
Yes he’s the one who reported her missing. And by all accounts to me he seems like a panicked father whose child was just whisked away while he tried to get her out of the car. So many times when we hear stories like this it’s like, hmmmm, but this time so far I’m believing him. We’ll see.

I tend to lean towards Nancy being bat**** crazy and impulsively stealing a child for herself and then backtracking to various stories, in which case I believe Nalani is alive, just very well-hidden. But maybe I'm just being overly hopeful.
I’m right there with you on that. How does someone sell a baby so fast without some sort of plan/setup?? What an insane situation. Feel so bad for that baby girl and her family. Hope she is found alive and well today!!!

NEW:Raihan Uddin shared this family photo w/his daughter and wife,SHARENA NANCY.Police charged Nancy in the abduction of 2 yr old NALANI JOHNSON FROM PENN HILLS.Uddin tells me he would never believe she would take the girl,saying “that jeopardizes her life & our family” #WTAE

View attachment 201845

Marcie Cipriani on Twitter
That dude that looks like a Prince wannabe needs a reality check. His wife is the one doing the talking about the baby being sold.

This makes no sense.

Not to mention, LE arrested and charged Nancy and not the father.

I’m hoping if the driver took Nalani, that she had an accomplice that is taking care of her. If she acted alone, and she is in police custody, then who is caring for the little girl?

Could it be possible that the police suspect an accomplice and possibly have them under surveillance rather than bring them in for questioning?

I’m so worried for Nalani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member