Found Deceased PA - Paul Kochu, 22, Allegheny County, 17 Dec 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sounds like Andre Gray was one of the men...missed the beginning.

Oh My Gosh!!
RIP Paul Kochu, and Andre Gray!!
My thoughts and prayers go out to both families and friends!!!
So sad!!!

What is there to say? Other than heartbreaking. R.I.P Pauly. Sleep with the angels, dear boy. I am so sorry

So incredibly sad for both men and their families. May they find some peace over time. Absolutely heartbreaking news.

Wow. So often, when bodies are found, they turn out to be people we did not even know were missing. Kind of glad that is not the case, but still, it is shocking to hear that Paul and Andre were both found.
I heard a short part of the PC about Andre and his case sounds like a possible homicide, Imo. I know a lot of blood was found at his apartment.

This is very sad my dear WS family. Let's all pray for Paul's family that the Angels surround them with peace.

RIP Paul.

halaiphone we are also thinking of you! We are here if you need us!

So, so sorry for this family.

Don't know if it's because I'm also an RN, or that I'm from PA myself (Philly), but this story got me. I'll be forever haunted by that video of Paul walking in the dead of night, cold and alone. I hope someday we'll learn what happened, but that will never change the fact that he's gone.

Please pray for this family, if you're a believer in prayer. They're mourning two losses -- the death of hope as well as of their loved one.

RIP Paul.

So, so sorry for this family.

Don't know if it's because I'm also an RN, or that I'm from PA myself (Philly), but this story got me. I'll be forever haunted by that video of Paul walking in the dead of night, cold and alone. I hope someday we'll learn what happened, but that will never change the fact that he's gone.

Please pray for this family, if you're a believer in prayer. They're mourning two losses -- the death of hope as well as of their loved one.

RIP Paul.

For myself, about Hope...
I don't know about anyone else but me, but Paul was found in the Spring.
Paul was found near Belle Isle Ball Field/ Wheeling Island.
If there's anyone else like me, then they would think that Paul's light was guiding
himself to be found in proximity to one of his favorite past times.
I think Spring Training, I think baseball...
May the Lord Bless Your Soul, Paul, and may the Lord give strength and comfort to Paul's family and friends.
IMOO.

While not really a surprise, it is nonetheless devastating news for all who have been a part of this thread from the start. Sending (((vibes))) of strength and peace to Paul's family. Also sending healing energy to Paul's roommates and other friends, who have lost someone special. R.I.P. Paul. I hope that you have found the peace that eluded you on Earth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlukeBC
Back