PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep there are only a few ways this can go where everything will fit but with it being ongoing i don't for see anything maybe being told I was going to say I be back in 5 years to see if anything happen because I dont hear any thing from centre county

well it was said 1 inside of the sos and the other outside by IB and 1 inside by owner I think I could be wrong

Two people inside the SoS, but Butterworth's sighting was not included. There were three red Minis in Lewisburg that day and some of the sighting were linked to them.

Two people inside the SoS, but Butterworth's sighting was not included. There were three red Minis in Lewisburg that day and some of the sighting were linked to them.

How did LE find out this info did they track down the mini's or did they talk to people off the street if they seen a red mini

now suicide as you said RG would had to under a heavy hardship about something I would think at 59 years old to give up everything which could happen but thinking about it could he do this on his own to cover everything as to walk away yes he could have but as you have been checking money and everything else he would have to live hidden or a face change and if he walked away with something high maintenance I would think RG would have to have a lot of money on hand to live out the rest of his life with high maintenance

back to the SOS ok someone seen RG inside didn't the owner of the SOS see RG pacing back in fourth somewhere that should have left scent where ever he was doing that and at what measurement of length did the owner see him from or even inside to say it was RG

I been looking at change up and gang up,suicide.walk away,high maintenance also murder and to break that down does that go with the JS case or another case he was involved in or high maintenance

I do think friday morning for what was told there was nothing wrong with him when he took off work hey I could be wrong I am adding your stuff along with everything what would fit

How did LE find out this info did they track down the mini's or did they talk to people off the street if they seen a red mini

Some people came forward with seeing a red Mini, and the police matched them to other people.

On the first thread, one poster posted actually saw one of these. It wasn't because it had a Maryland plate.

back to the SOS ok someone seen RG inside didn't the owner of the SOS see RG pacing back in fourth somewhere that should have left scent where ever he was doing that and at what measurement of length did the owner see him from or even inside to say it was RG

No, he saw RFG standing there, not pacing.

I did read somewhere RG liked hiking in the mountains not sure if he went doing that I guess time will tell

I would sure like to confirm this. I now have some advance GPS equipment that shows all the known hiking trails. I also could access some hikers sites to find out if there are any not noted on the GPS map. I have been trying to get some time to do some ground searching in that area. I am thinking on the North East side of the bridge.

Edited to add: I also want to check those islands near where the laptop was found if I can get onto them. Cold weather means no ticks, snakes and other critters that bite....

I would sure like to confirm this. I now have some advance GPS equipment that shows all the known hiking trails. I also could access some hikers sites to find out if there are any not noted on the GPS map. I have been trying to get some time to do some ground searching in that area. I am thinking on the North East side of the bridge.

Edited to add: I also want to check those islands near where the laptop was found if I can get onto them. Cold weather means no ticks, snakes and other critters that bite....

I can confirm that he liked to walk in the woods.

As for being a serious hiker, the kind that would the Appalachian Trial, I don't think so.

I can confirm that he liked to walk in the woods.

As for being a serious hiker, the kind that would the Appalachian Trial, I don't think so.

That makes it easier. He would only take well established and identified trails and would not be going very far. He would not be going flat-heading cross country into the brush, pickers and tree falls.

I'm coming to you live from the SoS in Lewisburg. Anything you want me to search while I'm here? ;)

JMOSO: Ray Gricar was murdered. This is the only...the only explanation for his absence all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99