PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:innocent:
It's easy to think mob involvement, but I think NO mob involvement in this particular case for 2 big reasons:

1. The Mob is not dumb enough to hit someone as high profile as a DA. They know that LE will be all over it, and they don't want that kind of attention.
2. The Mob is also old school Catholic - and no WAY they put their asses on the line for a child molester. I could see them getting that request from Paterno and telling him to go **** himself.

It's not 1953, and Mob hits are not as common as people think.

I think all "mob hits" in Philadelphia were against other members of the mob.

I just got off the phone with my brother about tonight's Dateline....(For brevity)... I would think with all this Sandusky stuff going on right now that he'd come back to tell what he knows. JMO

And if you recall the Preliminary hearing of Sandusky, I had heard a report that Amandola was looking around the court room, just to see 'who' may be there.

Your comment goes back to my "High Plains Drifter" scenario...Ray Gricar returns for his Vengeance.

I wonder if Amandola was expecting to see Ray Gricar ?

I would think with all this Sandusky stuff going on right now that he'd come back to tell what he knows. JMO

If he were to show up in the Courthouse, his daughter would lose a substantial pension benefit.

If he were to show up in the Courthouse, his daughter would lose a substantial pension benefit.

That would not be 'collossal'. LG is a young woman with a career, and I am sure she is not starving. Now, if Ray Gricar held BACK from showing up in the courthouse due to the pension, now that would BE 'colossal'.

More than that, it would make them complicit in this Sandusky case.

That would not be 'collossal'. LG is a young woman with a career, and I am sure she is not starving. Now, if Ray Gricar held BACK from showing up in the courthouse due to the pension, now that would BE 'colossal'.

You just answered my next question. Are you psychic?:floorlaugh:

It is one of the reasons I doubt that LG would know that RFG is alive, if he is.

Why kill the guy who didn't prosecute you?

Nothing on IB, but there were multiple witnesses of the LMW in the SoS.

I noticed that...nothing on IB. Lots was editted out of that, I am sure. Like the 'feel' of the SOS, that had been reported.

We are going to have to resort to some other means to validate IB.

This is not pretty. I hope folks begin to realize who TC really is, and this is a Huge glimpse. I urge Posters to read what you presented here, JJ...thanks !!!

Possibly hurtful to RFG, but I'd have to see the text.

The PCCD is basically a grant giving body. Some of its grants go to public defenders, so it's not a strictly prosecutorial body. It is the traditional post given by governor's as a faithful reward for service. Corbett had be acting AG until 1997.

It might tell me more about RFG than about Corbett.

I noticed that...nothing on IB. Lots was editted out of that, I am sure. Like the 'feel' of the SOS, that had been reported.

We are going to have to resort to some other means to validate IB.

They did note something that I had, and would have been in the blog even without Buehner. There was another Mini in Lewisburg that day.

Possibly hurtful to RFG, but I'd have to see the text.

The PCCD is basically a grant giving body. Some of its grants go to public defenders, so it's not a strictly prosecutorial body. It is the traditional post given by governor's as a faithful reward for service. Corbett had be acting AG until 1997.

It might tell me more about RFG than about Corbett.

Yes, seeing the text was one of my first thoughts. However, Gricar going against Corbett is the same as going up against the PSU regime, perhaps worse.

Am going to look at this closer. Thanks.

The excellent website SportsbyBrooks has done a terrific job covering (and uncovering) the general PSU child rape case. After today's testimony (good synopsis here), on Twitter their main guy began for the first time to entertain certain notions about the relationship between the events at PSU and the Gricar matter:
(in chronological order)

SPORTSbyBROOKS SPORTSbyBROOKS
DA who knew abt '98 but not '02 'anal rape'? RT @Ben_Jones88 if Penn St was going to kill someone, wouldn't be DA that didn't press charges
2 hours ago
---
Penn St completely covered up '02 precisely b/c now-missing DA Gricar knew about '98. Gricar disappeared after '02 coverup.
2 hours ago
---
That's why PSU never told cops in '02 either, cos they had a 95-page police report of Sandusky admitting he showered w/ boys in '98!
2 hours ago
---
Do I think Gricar disappearance is connected at all to PSU? No idea, nothing to go on - which is why I've barely mentioned it until now.
2 hours ago
---
Evidence in '98 diff than '02. Not even close. Hard to imagine Gricar wouldn't have filed charges, hence the coverup
2 hours ago
---
Until Penn State, must confess I never weighed probabilty of institution-wide child rape coverup vs. contract murder of local DA
1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/SPORTSbyBROOKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members