PA PA - Richard Petrone, 35, & Danielle Imbo, 34, Philadelphia, 19 Feb 2005 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lauriej said:
..........thanks JG for the info on this case...............how bizarre!
Lauriej, thanks SO much for joining in here. You are one of the members I was hoping would come over after posting my plea on the Abaroa forum! Please continue to join us on this thread - your input is invaluable.

dmvpenn said:
Firstly, as a family member, I want to say that we have heard more iterations from pshyics then I care to explain. Personally, I have a dear friend who is a very gifted medium. He said that that they are BOTH DEAD. This notion that she is alive as created a lot of insanity that I wish would stop.

Secondly, Joe threathen Danielle and Rich up until the day they dissappeard. The day danielle dissppeared, Little Joe calld big Joe Rich. Joe went Bizzerk. As far as the alibi, a cover us is a cover up. And yes, we believe Joe found out Danielle was meeting Rich. And we also believe she was being followed by him or by someone else.

As for his background, he has connections to some very shady people and alike. Period end of discussions.

What I need is learn how to excert pressure on the febs to keep pressure. any thoughts.
...dmv....i'd like to say that my prayers go out to you and your family..........i cannot imagine what you're going through..

..also........i only posted the 'clairvoyant' info as it was something that i just hit on doing a search..........

...i took a look at the 'missing' persons on the FBI site..
http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/kidnap/kidmiss.htm

............neither danielle nor richard are listed.................have you contacted your local FBI office to see if they will post that info ?
http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm

..."Air searches, water searches, land searches have been conducted and will continue to be conducted," said Sgt. Tim Cooney of the Philadelphia Police Department.
http://www.nbc10.com/news/4308476/detail.html
...we all need to send out an email to all of the media that initially covered the story...........asking for an update..........what IS LE doing at this point ?

...a couple of media email addresses that i found from the 'earlier' news articles..:

dcamilli@phillyBurbs.com
tdougherty@phillynews.com

...i see America's Most Wanted did a segment:
http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=30619

...hound the media....!....( JerseyGirl will confirm that it has worked on other forums when the case is at a standstill..............)

Even a $75,000 reward - which Richard Petrone has just increased to $100,000 with his own money - has failed to shake loose any real information.
http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/11825055.htm

..........somebody, somewhere, knows something..............$100,000.00 might jog someone's memory!

lauriej said:

............neither danielle nor richard are listed.................have you contacted your local FBI office to see if they will post that info ?
I am wondering if they aren't on the FBI site is because there is no evidence of kidnapping? I haven't read all of the posts here but it seems there is no evidence of anything? I am glad a reward is being offered as, in most cases, money talks. However, uping the reward another $25,000.00 doesn't give me alot of hope that someone will say something now when they wouldn't have said for $75,000.00....but let's hope! I'll go back and read what I can to give ideas! Thanks JG for the heads up on this site.

my gut feeling is tellin me limbo did something to his wife beacuse he couldnt stand the fact that she was seeing someone else... and to change his story constantly thats suspicion on my part... someone posted he passed the lie detector test? did they ask him if he hired a hit man cuz if they didnt and he did he prolly would have failed if he said no and did hire one. ( if he did something to them personaly wouldnt it show up on the test? thus me going into the hitman theory) im going to be in pa area next weekend for a while. visiting family who live an hr from philly if there is anything i can do let me know

thank you for your toughts. You are correct that there is no physical evidence of any kind. I am so sure by now that the car is an ashtray. And the fact that no one is coming forward to claim a 100k reward is puzzling. Indication of a randam crime or that the underground world is not snitching on each other just yet? :waitasec: I have my suspicions!

I also have great concerns that the FBI and police are not further exploring the relationship between IMBO and Danielles best friend Dawn. She went out of here way to cover her *advertiser censored* for being with Danielle two consective nights prior to her dissappearance. Dawn also has gone out of her way to advocate for Joe. ( they have illminated all that public stuff from her website) because I pushed back hard my concerns about Joe and her.

Some thing very very strange about all this when you start to get closer to the daily lives of this folks. And I feel that without the physical evidence the authorities are not pushing hard enough on motive and the elements that surrond their daily lives. But what do I know, I am only a greiving family member.:banghead:

ewwwinteresting said:
I am wondering if they aren't on the FBI site is because there is no evidence of kidnapping? I haven't read all of the posts here but it seems there is no evidence of anything? I am glad a reward is being offered as, in most cases, money talks. However, uping the reward another $25,000.00 doesn't give me alot of hope that someone will say something now when they wouldn't have said for $75,000.00....but let's hope! I'll go back and read what I can to give ideas! Thanks JG for the heads up on this site.

dmvpenn said:
Firstly, as a family member, I want to say that we have heard more iterations from pshyics then I care to explain. Personally, I have a dear friend who is a very gifted medium. He said that that they are BOTH DEAD. This notion that she is alive as created a lot of insanity that I wish would stop.

Secondly, Joe threathen Danielle and Rich up until the day they dissappeard. The day danielle dissppeared, Little Joe calld big Joe Rich. Joe went Bizzerk. As far as the alibi, a cover us is a cover up. And yes, we believe Joe found out Danielle was meeting Rich. And we also believe she was being followed by him or by someone else.

As for his background, he has connections to some very shady people and alike. Period end of discussions.

What I need is learn how to excert pressure on the febs to keep pressure. any thoughts.

BIG CLUE HERE.........Your son, under the age of 2, calls you "Rich" instead of 'daddy,' and you go berserk!!!!!!!
Keep in mind, this 'daddy' has already gone 'berserk' and threatened to bash in Rich's head with a baseball bat for dating Danielle!
The 'wrong name' incident happens earlier, the same day these two disappear???????
It's not Rocket Science.
IMO, Joe Imbo aka "My Name is NOT Rich" is RESPONSIBLE. But who is helping him? Maybe LE should look closely at his family and those named as being around during his alibi. Oh, wait, that was his family, and hey, I heard they are/were in LE. Something STINKS here. IMHO

I am not convienced he acted alone. I am very convinced that Dawn is involved. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to approach authorities on my suspicions, despite no evidence, and why I believe they warrant consideration? I know the answers are closer then we think.

PoorPaulaNNJ said:
BIG CLUE HERE.........Your son, under the age of 2, calls you "Rich" instead of 'daddy,' and you go berserk!!!!!!!
Keep in mind, this 'daddy' has already gone 'berserk' and threatened to bash in Rich's head with a baseball bat for dating Danielle!
The 'wrong name' incident happens earlier, the same day these two disappear???????
It's not Rocket Science.
IMO, Joe Imbo aka "My Name is NOT Rich" is RESPONSIBLE. But who is helping him? Maybe LE should look closely at his family and those named as being around during his alibi. Oh, wait, that was his family, and hey, I heard they are/were in LE. Something STINKS here. IMHO

Originally Posted by dmvpenn

PoorPaulaNNJ said:
It's not Rocket Science.
dmvpenn- Welcome....So nice to meet you....My heart goes out to you and your family as well as Danielle's during this time....you are making some very important points that I am praying are being investigated this very moment.

The "relatives" theory is a thought that I agree with. I sure hope that all people LE feel should be poloygraphed, have been poloygraphed for the sake of both sides of the family.

If this was a carjacking, yes, then I can see the truck being stripped apart and sold on the black market for money...but there are (2) people missing in the process of this, that I feel would have turned up by now if it was a random carjacking.

I don't think that any "carjacker" would go our of their way to take (2) people , fatally take their lives and try and dispose of the bodies, just for the sake of making a quick buck for truck parts. JMO.

Have all areas in and around the surrounding areas been "completely" checked out for Richd's truck??

Ravines, deep brushy type of areas where a truck might not be as "visible" to the human eye from above, and need to be climbed down into for that reason alone, visibility is poor with or without binoculars where they may be looking.

Any type of unkept areas where bushes, brush, or grass can grow wild, than that is a place to "think about checking out", as the truck just disappeared.

If any searches in any of these areas were done from above the sites, and not actually physically checked in the area they are looking, then how does anyone know if the truck is not meshed in when it (bushes, grass, bush etc) could be just as tall as the truck???

I feel it would make it more difficult to locate a truck, even during the day, if it is black in color. after all the color black does not "stand out" in a crowd when it comes to checking out things too quickly or not at all.

My apologies if I am off base on this thought, as I am not familiar with this area as I live thousads of miles away from where this occured.

Where I live, we do have those "types of areas" that are private, secluded, and sometimes so remote,that a vehicle or anything could be 'hidden" for quite awhile without going undetected if noone thought about that kind of area to investigate.

If the investigation did not cover any "out of the norm" areas that should have been checked, please do so......just a thought.

I sure hope that all areas where tall grass, bushes, and deep or steep hills, embankments, or ravines etc are around any of the areas involved have been
checked out for the sake of both families.

My best to all of the members of Richard and Danielle's family and Danielle's son, and Richard's daughter....saying a prayer for you each night.

Sending you a million hugs....

That's my opinion....

I remember this situation very well. They would not have gone to New Hope. It was not Richies scence. ( he is my cousin, I would know that much) Not at all what has happened here, as you see, they also FOUND the truck.

The is was professsional, the car no doubt as been reduced to bits of metal. Or is was tossed in a very deep body of water in toms river, staten Island, NY area. But we get a ton of lip service from the authorities that a land and air search was conducted. I can say, that between Richards's Friends and me, over 15 searches were conducted between Albelines and their homes.

HettyWainsleuth said:
Wenchie, you said no one could drive a car accidentally into the river in Philly.
Maybe, but who says they stayed in Philly. They might have gone to New Hope. Are you old enough to remember this? (Deaths of Jessica Savitch and Martin Fischbein)

On the evening of Sunday, October 23, 1983, Savitch had a date with Martin Fischbein, Vice President of the New York Post. They drove from her apartment in New York City to the small village of New Hope, Pennsylvania, outside of Philadelphia. They drove home with Fischbein behind the wheel and Jessica in the back seat with her dog, Chewy. Either ignoring or not seeing the "No Vehicles" signs in the pouring rain, Fischbein drove out of the wrong exit and up the towpath of the old Delaware Canal. He veered too far to the left and the car went over the edge into the shallow water. The station wagon fell about 15 feet and landed upside-down, sinking into deep mud which sealed the doors shut, trapping the occupants inside as the water poured in. The wreck was discovered by a local resident at about 11:30 that night. Rescuers found Fischbein's body still strapped behind the wheel, and Jessica's and Chewy's in the rear. The bodies were taken to Doylestown Hospital for autopsies. The Bucks County coroner later ruled that both had died from asphyxiation (by drowning). He noted that Fischbein was apparently knocked unconscious in the wreck but Jessica was not, and had struggled to escape

lauriej said:
..........somebody, somewhere, knows something..............$100,000.00 might jog someone's memory!
Unfortunately it hasn't so far. :(

I can indeed attest to the fact that hounding the media, especially in numbers, will get results. You guys did a great job proving that in the early days of the Abaroa forum. I am very willing to send out some letters & e-mails if it will find answers for the families.

ewwwinteresting said:
Thanks JG for the heads up on this site.
You're welcome, of course! But it should be me thanking you for accepting my plea to join us on this thread. You are all amazing, and together we've accomplished a lot. I'm hoping that we can repeat some of that success here. Thanks so much, EI and also lauriej and surf moon stars! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming over to this thread to help out! :blowkiss:

dmvpenn said:
I am not convienced he acted alone. I am very convinced that Dawn is involved. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to approach authorities on my suspicions, despite no evidence, and why I believe they warrant consideration? I know the answers are closer then we think.
I've never been in your situation so I don't know what the standard is, (if there even is one). I'm also not sure if there are some methods when approaching the police that might work better than other methods. But my gut reaction to your question is to just tell them exactly what's on your mind. You can even say something like, "Look, I know this is going to sound weird but I just have this feeling that ...", and then explain what you're feeling and why. You might have some ideas that the police haven't thought of yet, and you may be noticing things that they are not given your closeness to the tragedy. It doesn't hurt to tell them your suspicions, and you just might trigger a thought process that hasn't been followed yet.

surf moon: I don't think there's a square inch between South Street and Mt. Laurel that doesn't contain a store, parking lot, gas station, etc. It's not a long ride, and it's not exactly rural.

I find that bit about the ex freaking when called by another name to be frightening: as a former step-parent, I know that these things happen and that the parent who is sane & stable accepts it without going into a rage.

I lurk here almost daily, but haven't had much to say lately. It sounds like such a hopeless situation, and I feel so badly for the family - that I just don't know what to say.

originally posted by dmvpenn

I remember this situation very well. They would not have gone to New Hope. It was not Richies scence. ( he is my cousin, I would know that much) Not at all what has happened here, as you see, they also FOUND the truck.
dmvpenn- Thank you for telling me this information, my apology as I did not know about the truck being located until just now on your post.

You are too kind to provide updates on what is going on in the case, and sending you lots of well wishes and prayers. Thank you again for being here.

NOTE: Edited to say , I agree with reporting your feelings to LE as well.
My best to you.

JerseyGirl said:
You're welcome, of course! But it should be me thanking you for accepting my plea to join us on this thread. You are all amazing, and together we've accomplished a lot. I'm hoping that we can repeat some of that success here. Thanks so much, EI and also lauriej and surf moon stars! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming over to this thread to help out! :blowkiss:
Hi Jerseygirl...

You bet , I have to put every theory I have out there, and offer what I can in hopes to help the family and LE.

You are such an amazing person, and I am so honored to be part of this community, I can't say it enough.

Thank you all for the insights. I am decided to take some actions and I have put a call to action on my website www.richardanddanielle.com

I will be on business travel all week, but will be checking posts.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

oh god. My mistake. They did not find my cousin's Truck. I meant that Savich's car was found. The fact that Richie's truck has not been recovered is further evidence to me that someone is intending to hide the thing.

Again, Richard's Truck is not found!!
surf_moon_stars said:
dmvpenn- Thank you for telling me this information, my apology as I did not know about the truck being located until just now on your post.

You are too kind to provide updates on what is going on in the case, and sending you lots of well wishes and prayers. Thank you again for being here.

NOTE: Edited to say , I agree with reporting your feelings to LE as well.
My best to you.

Hi Jerseygirl...

You bet , I have to put every theory I have out there, and offer what I can in hopes to help the family and LE.

You are such an amazing person, and I am so honored to be part of this community, I can't say it enough.

Thank you dmv for the informatin that Richard's truck has NOT being found.

I am off to your website right now...

lauriej-

Thank you for the call to action here. I do think the additional pressure on the media will help. I have 500 some users on the richardanddanielle.com website, but I don't know if they respond to the calls of action. I suspect not.

I will re-look into why richard is not on the FBI missing persons. Seems absurd, but not sure that will help move the investigation to a more rigorous state. But the point is dually notes.

As for the searches... MY *advertiser censored*. Richard's friends conducted at least 15 in the area between the dissapearance and both of thier homes. I'd like to believe that the police did search, but I have not seen any visible proof. To support my concern, when I call the police to ask where they searched so I did not duplicate efforts with my search teams, they were very vague.

I would have expected at the very least a topical map of where the resources where deployed. So I personally do not at all beleive too much of what I hear, rather on all of what I see.

Who the hell knows what the LE is doing. I can say that I am sick of hearing " we are following leads... but nothing has been concrete or has led to anything" to declare a suspect.

As for letters to the media... if you have found a particular format that is helpful, please post. I have found that my readers will do the emailing if something is crafted for them.

Lastly, Someone knows more then something and they are closer to the situation that most realize.

and... opinions are like hinnies, I am showing you mine, don't like it don't look philosphy applies! :blushing:

lauriej said:
...dmv....i'd like to say that my prayers go out to you and your family..........i cannot imagine what you're going through..

..."Air searches, water searches, land searches have been conducted and will continue to be conducted," said Sgt. Tim Cooney of the Philadelphia Police Department.
http://www.nbc10.com/news/4308476/detail.html
...we all need to send out an email to all of the media that initially covered the story...........asking for an update..........what IS LE doing at this point ?

...a couple of media email addresses that i found from the 'earlier' news articles..:

dcamilli@phillyBurbs.com
tdougherty@phillynews.com

...i see America's Most Wanted did a segment:
http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=30619

...hound the media....!....( JerseyGirl will confirm that it has worked on other forums when the case is at a standstill..............)

Even a $75,000 reward - which Richard Petrone has just increased to $100,000 with his own money - has failed to shake loose any real information.
http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/11825055.htm

Folks,

I am planning a rally on the day that marks the 6 month anniversary of Richard and Danielle. Any suggestions on themes to show police and feb we are not happy with thier search foot search efforts and that they have not pressed danielle's friends enough? we want to make posters and signs.

The police apparently pulled family members of both sides of the family back in for questioning. This may have been a result of the onslaught of letters received by members of the richardanddanielle website as well as memebers of this community who threw a life line out on our behalf.

I am going to contine to pund the LE's with outlines of who could be behind this. I am still very confused why IMBO has not hooked himself up to more polygraph machines as a means to proclaim is innocence. I am still confused at why Imbo is not carrying on like Hallowy's family in trying find her.

My heartbraks at the realization that as time goes by, the possibility of ANY finding physical evidence that would help lead to us to a suspect. All we have at this point is motive, which is so clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow