GUILTY PA - Satyavathi, 61, & Saanvi Venna, 10 mos, slain, King of Prussia, 22 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if LE is checking acquaintances in prior communities where the couple lived. Someone that wanted a child, another woman who mom had made friends with when trying to conceive. Maybe LE is being hush hush because they know who this possibly is and are waiting for the person to surface and possibly try to head out of the country with Saanvi. Moo

I'm thinking:
Incised > incision > scalpel?

Technically speaking, an "incised wound" is one inflicted by a "cutting instrument." Could be a scalpel, yes, or a knife. Scalpels are pretty delicate, so... she was most likely attacked with a knife or the like.

I wonder if LE is checking acquaintances in prior communities where the couple lived. Someone that wanted a child, another woman who mom had made friends with when trying to conceive. Maybe LE is being hush hush because they know who this possibly is and are waiting for the person to surface and possibly try to head out of the country with Saanvi. Moo

The problem is that whoever did this probably had an immediate exit strategy already in place. All they would need is a birth certificate to get the baby on a cruise or over the border into Canada. It is pretty easy to get a very young child onboard with a 'family' who has their own ID's.

Not relevant, but little Saanvi's beautiful eyes remind me of Tangena Hussain. :(

http://cdn./wp-content/2012/10/saanvi-240x138.jpg
art.tangena.jpg.jpg

I can't believe there is still nothing.
I am not sure why I don't think this is someone who wanted a baby...
Maybe because of the 6th floor apartment... maybe because that person would have to be Indian or claim adoption...
Maybe because cops haven't put it out there to be on the look out for someone with a "new" baby.

I can't come up with a better explanation but that doesn't sound right to me...

I watched the last half-hour of local news--WPVI and saw just one brief story mentioning that the reward was up to $50K and grandmom's COD. I don't understand the coverage on this kidnapping at all. Granted, Sandy is all over the news at the moment as we might be in for a direct hit; but this is a missing baby. I am thinking LE is dictating what media can and can't release as I am out of ideas why this story is garnering such little attention. Very few details out about grandmother's murder--did it seem professional/planned? Frustrated but work calls.

I watched the last half-hour of local news--WPVI and saw just one brief story mentioning that the reward was up to $50K and grandmom's COD. I don't understand the coverage on this kidnapping at all. Granted, Sandy is all over the news at the moment as we might be in for a direct hit; but this is a missing baby. I am thinking LE is dictating what media can and can't release as I am out of ideas why this story is garnering such little attention. Very few details out about grandmother's murder--did it seem professional/planned? Frustrated but work calls.

I watched the same broadcast, and thought & felt that too! :banghead:

Saanvi is 10 months old, not 18 months.

The couple moved in June and the grandmother arrived in July.

Saanvi was 7 months old when grandmother arrived.

I can't believe there is still nothing.
I am not sure why I don't think this is someone who wanted a baby...
Maybe because of the 6th floor apartment... maybe because that person would have to be Indian or claim adoption...
Maybe because cops haven't put it out there to be on the look out for someone with a "new" baby.

I can't come up with a better explanation but that doesn't sound right to me...

ITA... why is there not more information? Where is this precious child?

:(

Billboards should be plastered with her face on every major highway. Is that being done?

The reward is ok but I have yet to see a child returned safely because of a huge reward. I'd much rather see some of that money being spent on putting her picture everywhere but that's just my opinion.

Where is she? This is worrisome. 4 days now. :(

This thread is for information (news) and support for the family.. The other is our discussion thread.. It is ok to have 2 threads..
Raine

Praying for the safe return of sweet baby Saanvi!!!

May God touch the heart of anyone who has information... and may they do the right thing by going to the police to help bring Saanvi home...

The news just said they are waiting on a press conference..That the story is breaking,they will cut in when it happens channel 6 wpvi Phila.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back