PA - Shane Montgomery, 21, Philadelphia, 27 Nov 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Two things that need to come from this tragedy.

WORKING Cameras inside and outside Kildares.
Cameras in that parking lot next to Christie's.

I agree. And perhaps better ways of keeping people AWAY from that river. High fences all around?

Two things that need to come from this tragedy.

WORKING Cameras inside and outside Kildares.
Cameras in that parking lot next to Christie's.

RIP shane. So sorry but so glad his family can now have closure.

Heartbroken :(. I hate seeing "found deceased". I'm praying for this dear family and hope they can find the answers they need..
RIP Shane

I agree. And perhaps better ways of keeping people AWAY from that river. High fences all around?

Even the canal looks dangerous in that lot, it Looks like an accident waiting to happen if a child is walking by. You are right about fences. I dont want there to have to be a second tragedy before they realize precautions need to be taken. One incident is enough.

If he went in 5 feet of water and was found in 4 feet of water...but, out 10 feet on both measures.
I assume (horrible word)... Shane couldn't swim- it wasn't over his head.

Hey DetPac, I know you said the dogs didn't hit on anything at the parking lot.......were they not walked and used along the entire length of the railroad track, island and/or canal? Just wondering if they would have hit had they be down and around the brewery. Common sense says they should have walked the entire island.

I just read the news. My thoughts, prayers & condolences to friends and family.

Use a buddy system
Always have a charged battery on your phone
I bought all 3 of my son's those small pocket sized chargers for Christmas last year as well as charging cases. Woot.com and Amazon usually has decent ones for under $50.

Best money spent, knowing they always have a charged phone.

NO it wasn't

I find that strange, imo. Divers said last week they thought he was probably close to the Manayunk edge of the river but they didnt search this part until today?

Being found in 4 ft I too am surprised he wasnt found sooner. JMO

My heart is broken for Shane and his family. I was thinking of Shane every day and now I am thinking about him nonstop. It is devastating.

I'm keeping Shane and the Montgomery family in my heart and in my prayers. As a mother of a son close to Shane's age, I feel so sad for them.

This group is so compassionate and thoughtful. I feel privileged to be able to read the thoughts and theories from all of you.

Thank you.

I find that strange, imo. Divers said last week they thought he was probably close to the Manayunk edge of the river but they didnt search this part until today?

Being found in 4 ft I too am surprised he wasnt found sooner. JMO

I'm also very surprised that they did not search this part until today. Seems odd.

And he was under the water when found- meaning he didn't go in unconcious- water in the lungs

He could have been unconscious and breathing. Only way he wouldn't have water in his lungs is if he entered the water deceased/not breathing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina
Back