PA PA - Shawn Baur, 15, & Scott Fosnaught, 15, Butler County, 17 July 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am definitely interested in hearing your questions, though I dont have any tips on who to send them to.
Excellent, I will get on to typing them up and I will upload them. Some of them I realize may not be answerable or even scientifically possible but because I'm not a forensic scientist I am not altogether sure what's feasible and what's not. However I think that they could spark conversation.

Sunday marks 20 years since two teenagers were found struck and killed in Butler County.

Shawn Baur was only 15 years old when he and his friend Scott Fosnaught were killed walking on Cashdollar Road in Butler County.

Their families say they were walking home from a party when they were hit back in 2002.

Since then, no one has determined how the boys died or any suspect identities. Investigators previously said there was hardly any physical evidence at the scene, citing no skid marks or broken glass.

Investigators did say there was blood found about 200 feet from where the boys were found.

Excellent, I will get on to typing them up and I will upload them. Some of them I realize may not be answerable or even scientifically possible but because I'm not a forensic scientist I am not altogether sure what's feasible and what's not. However I think that they could spark conversation.
I want to know what happened to this of questions.

Is there any cell phone data that could be used? Tech has evolved but 21 years is a long time ago.

If no one came forward back then, could anyone be motivated to do so now?

This is a very sad case, and short of a deathbed confession, I doubt it will ever be solved.

BUT...no one ever thought the LISK would be caught, and here we are with an arrest!

Is there any cell phone data that could be used? Tech has evolved but 21 years is a long time ago.

If no one came forward back then, could anyone be motivated to do so now?

This is a very sad case, and short of a deathbed confession, I doubt it will ever be solved.

BUT...no one ever thought the LISK would be caught, and here we are with an arrest!
I’m the same age as these boys and kids that age didn’t really have cell phones. The suspect might have had a cell phone but it probably didn’t get service out on that road back then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan
Back