Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A few things worth considering:

- If he disappeared on June 1, 2017, how has LE not thoroughly dug into his computer/social media/texts/call logs etc? You would think the answer, or at least being able to rule out a possible suspect, would be directly connected to these threats.

- The #Missing4 case occurred more than a month after TC's disappearance, so there's not really any excuse for LE not to have pursued this case more vigorously. Does it not seem strange that it's been one-plus months and there wasn't a single MSM article on his disappearance until the Cosmo DiNardo case prompted interest?

- For a moment I thought due to TC's hereditary disorder this may have had some similarities to the Brian Histand case, who, presumably due to countless concussions and apparent brain trauma wandered off into the Arizona mountains never to be seen alive again. But TC's condition appears to only affect the body, and he couldn't have been in that bad of shape to begin with if his mother was willing to drop him off and let him walk home.

- Ultimately, you'd think LE would've already had countless leads on this case, which is why I'm so puzzled by their lack of progress. Threatening messages that LE should've easily been able to recover, strange behavior on the day leading up to his disappearance, and an eye-witness watching him get into a white car with a male who had jet-black hair.

- Also, and this could be entirely unrelated, but the fact that TC went to live with his aunt "several times" over the years is not exactly common among functional families. You have to wonder if he had run away from home in the past without giving any notice, or was in some way not on good terms with his parents at the time, or prior to his disappearance.

What am I missing here? Why has there been no attention to a case that would've seemingly presented LE with so many viable angles to investigate/pursue?

Timothy Ceasar is not in NAMUS either. Was his family asked to submit DNA? Do they know they can?
I wish PA LE was more on the ball.

I think it is kind of interesting that Mom decided to secretly follow him on his walk home. She wouldn't do that if she wasn't concerned about something related to his walk home or his story...seems odd and makes me think she already knew something was up.

I feel awful for what she and her family are going through. Watching these other murder cases unfold must be a nightmare for them.

Karen Gilbert said her son was not, as far as she was aware, involved in using or selling marijuana or any other drugs.
He did have various medical issues, including suffering from Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, a neurological disorder, and had recently said he was being threatened by someone, but didn’t explain by whom or why.

Her son grew up in their Northeast Philadelphia house and has at various times lived with an aunt in Glen Mills, Delaware County, and another in Mullica Hill, Gloucester County. Most recently, he was living in Glen Mills.
On the night of May 31, he said he was receiving threatening computer messages, his mother said. He was acting strangely, but didn’t explain, and early on June 1, his mother brought him to their Northeast Philadelphia house.
Later that morning, her son wanted her to drive him north on U.S. 13 (Bristol Pike) in Bucks County. Early on in that drive, Ceaser told his mother he wanted to walk home. That’s when Gilbert pulled into the 7-Eleven parking lot and let him out.
It was about 11:20 a.m., she said. A surveillance camera inside the store showed Ceaser going inside, but not buying anything, his mother said.
Gilbert said she did a quick U-turn, then drove back near the store because she planned to follow her son. She was parked nearby when she saw a white car pull up on Bristol Pike and someone who looked like her son get into it. She saw the back of the male driver’s head, which had jet-black hair. The car drove off. It was the last time Gilbert saw her son.
She reported his disappearance to Bristol Township and Philadelphia police.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/t...edium=social&cid=Philly.com+Twitter&mobi=true

If he was getting threats on May 31 and was last seen on June 1, perhaps he was trying to get out of town to go chill somewhere else until he felt that it was safe enough to come home.

In read somewhere today that his mother said he had a small grooming case ( toothbrush, comb ? ) and a pair of tan slippers with him...sounds like he was trying to go stay overnight somewhere to avoid whoever was threatening him.

Him having slippers with him makes it appear that he was seriously trying to get out of Dodge....possibly for an undetermined length of time.

Karen Gilbert said her son was not, as far as she was aware, involved in using or selling marijuana or any other drugs.
He did have various medical issues, including suffering from Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, a neurological disorder, and had recently said he was being threatened by someone, but didn’t explain by whom or why.

Her son grew up in their Northeast Philadelphia house and has at various times lived with an aunt in Glen Mills, Delaware County, and another in Mullica Hill, Gloucester County. Most recently, he was living in Glen Mills.
On the night of May 31, he said he was receiving threatening computer messages, his mother said. He was acting strangely, but didn’t explain, and early on June 1, his mother brought him to their Northeast Philadelphia house.
Later that morning, her son wanted her to drive him north on U.S. 13 (Bristol Pike) in Bucks County. Early on in that drive, Ceaser told his mother he wanted to walk home. That’s when Gilbert pulled into the 7-Eleven parking lot and let him out.
It was about 11:20 a.m., she said. A surveillance camera inside the store showed Ceaser going inside, but not buying anything, his mother said.
Gilbert said she did a quick U-turn, then drove back near the store because she planned to follow her son. She was parked nearby when she saw a white car pull up on Bristol Pike and someone who looked like her son get into it. She saw the back of the male driver’s head, which had jet-black hair. The car drove off. It was the last time Gilbert saw her son.
She reported his disappearance to Bristol Township and Philadelphia police.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/t...edium=social&cid=Philly.com+Twitter&mobi=true

If he was getting threats on May 31 and was last seen on June 1, perhaps he was trying to get out of town to go chill somewhere else until he felt that it was safe enough to come home.

In read somewhere today that his mother said he had a small grooming case ( toothbrush, comb ? ) and a pair of tan slippers with him...sounds like he was trying to go stay overnight somewhere to avoid whoever was threatening him.

Him having slippers with him makes it appear that he was seriously trying to get out of Dodge.

The PI hired by TC's family posted a statement on his business website yesterday that he does not believe nor does he have any credible info or evidence that there is any a connection between TC and CD at this time.

Isn't it too soon to R/O this possibility ?

http://knowitallgroup.com/missing-person-tim-ceaser-croydon-pa/
This snippet from the PI's office said he jumped from the car and ran?!

Why was his Mom driving him around? Maybe he has issues with his feet from the CMT and navigating the car pedals is tough?
Perhaps he was carrying slippers because they feel better on his feet?

Why no phone? In today's world most people won't leave their phones behind unless they don't want to be found or they forget.

Continuing to show his high school picture is a hindrance. Why are they continuing to use that? His more current photo needs to be front and center.

Does he limp? (Sometimes part of the CMT.)

I really feel for the mother. I can think of a hundred questions I would have asked but he probably wouldn't have been receptive to any kind of questions. Especially from Mom.

And maybe she turned the car around because of the way he exited the car. "He jumped out and ran". ( ??!!)

I hope she is being forthcoming about her info. re TC. The use of the hi school photo is sad imo. Is that the only one she had? (The photograph would have been 4 years old).

Where are interviews from his friends? How did Mom know about the threats he'd been receiving via his computer.

Arrrghhh....

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Was PI able to get into the computer?

Pet peeve of mine as a spouse to a LEO, but why do people assume LE has dropped the ball when they haven't publicly distributed information that we want about a case? Just because we want to know doesn't mean we have a right to...

This case in particular has a number of odd things about it that others have mentioned, including:
- The "jumped out of the car and ran" thing is not quite consistent with the mother's way of telling it in the news article, where he was going to walk home and so she dropped him off (maaaaybe if possibly getting into a car with someone is what they mean by "ran" but that feels like a stretch)
- Why was she going to follow him?
- Why was he carrying a toiletries case and slippers if he was going to walk home?

If any of the other PA missing cases are related to the CD/SK case, I could see it being this one, but I also think there is other weirdness and I have faith that LE has information we don't that leads them to act as they do... Maybe that is biased and naive on my part.

Pet peeve of mine as a spouse to a LEO, but why do people assume LE has dropped the ball when they haven't publicly distributed information that we want about a case? Just because we want to know doesn't mean we have a right to...

This case in particular has a number of odd things about it that others have mentioned, including:
- The "jumped out of the car and ran" thing is not quite consistent with the mother's way of telling it in the news article, where he was going to walk home and so she dropped him off (maaaaybe if possibly getting into a car with someone is what they mean by "ran" but that feels like a stretch)
- Why was he carrying a toiletries case and slippers if he was going to walk home?

If any of the other PA missing cases are related to the CD/SK case, I could see it being this one, but I also think there is other weirdness and I have faith that LE has information we don't that leads them to act as they do... Maybe that is biased and naive on my part.
Well done...agreed.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Lord knows LE in that part of Pennsylvania has had a their hands (and toes) more than busy. I surely haven't meant to insinuate that LE was not doing their part. I do apologize.

Lord knows LE in that part of Pennsylvania has had a their hands (and toes) more than busy. I surely haven't meant to insinuate that LE was not doing their part. I do apologize.
I didn't read your post that way. All is good. :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I didn't read your post that way. All is good. :)

Hope it wasn't mine either. I'm former LE and I know what I want and what I need. But I know I'm not always going to get it. When I write posts, sometimes I'm thinking out loud. Sorry!

Hope it wasn't mine either. I'm former LE and I know what I want and what I need. But I know I'm not always going to get it. When I write posts, sometimes I'm thinking out loud. Sorry!

Hi...not you either...I think we are all good! Everybody here means well and fully supports LE! :)

I wasn't thinking of anything you'd written :)

Nope :) I think overall we're all good about this here. Thinking out loud is great!

The PI hired by TC's family posted a statement on his business website yesterday that he does not believe nor does he have any credible info or evidence that there is any a connection between TC and CD at this time.

****Isn't it too soon to R/O this possibility ?****

http://knowitallgroup.com/missing-person-tim-ceaser-croydon-pa/
In re: to the part I put **** around: I sure think so! I feel like maybe they have suspicion but need 'probable cause' first to get a warrant to search since the 4 they initially were searching for have been found. Hopefully if this is the case, they find the evidence they need to secure a warrant soon, so that if this and or any other missing cases CD is responsible for can be solved so families can have some closure. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused (no surprise) but who are AW and MC? Are they different MPs from AB and TC? TIA
I`ve been combing thru extended SM connections between all these boys and many of their friendship networks

There was some cryptic chatter on several SM accounts about both of these missing persons ( AW and MC )

Chatter about AW in Jan. and Feb. .... and chatter about MC in May and June.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back