Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi All,
I'm going to jump in here. We just took this case on last week and are working to find Tim. The new picture that went out with the blue background is a driver's license photo from NJ circa 2016. At the time that Tim went missing, he had short to shoulder length hair. I also put another picture up that we acquired today, which is more recent and that is from his Spring 2017 Delaware County Community College ID. You can view it, as well as updates on the investigation on our post: http://knowitallgroup.com/missing-person-tim-ceaser-croydon-pa/

We do know that he really did not have friends in the area. He had spent the last 8 months with his relative in Glen Mills, PA and before that he was living with some relatives in Mullica Hill, NJ. His mom lives in Philadelphia and that morning was picking him up in Glen Mills and they were travelling back to Philadelphia. So far, we have found no evidence of drug use or hanging out with the wrong crowd. By all accounts this case is not related to the other 4 men that were found deceased.

He does have some medical issues, including Charcot Marie Tooth disease (CMT), which is a neurological disease. He has trouble walking long distances.

He did state prior to disappearing that he was receiving threats. We are investigating that to see if the threats are founded.

We will try to answer your questions and keep an eye on this thread, but I apologize in advance if I don't get back to you right away due to how fast this investigation is moving now. We are happy to see that after a month, it is finally getting some traction in the media.

We also have set up an anonymous Non-Law Enforcement Tip Line at (866) 931-TIPS.
I want to hug you. Thank you for trying to find Tim. I'm so glad you officially stated this is not related to CD so we can stop discussing that completely, as was already asked of us by mods.
Based on surveillance video, when he left the store, he headed north towards Bristol Pike on foot.

It sounds like maybe Tim and his mom argued in the car, so he got out and said he would walk home. Tim maybe hitchhiked to get home instead of walking. I know the mother said she saw someone who looked like Tim get into a white car driven by a male with black hair, but a white car was obviously NOT captured on surveillance or I think it would have been noted. Darn! I do still wish we could learn more about this car and start trying to find it.

Since it's only 44 miles, he should have been back in the area of Glen Mills in 1 hour, 1 1/2 if there was any detours. Hopefully, he did make it to Glen Mills and he's just hanging at a friends' house and avoiding his mom.

From the link, this is Tim's most recent picture.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8900.JPG
    IMG_8900.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 282
He did state prior to disappearing that he was receiving threats. We are investigating that to see if the threats are founded.
We also have set up an anonymous Non-Law Enforcement Tip Line at (866) 931-TIPS.

Thanks so much....very interested to hear about threats and if founded....We will do our best to keep the chatter up!

Something strange, among many other oddities in this case, is why would his mother not follow that white car if she already intended on following Tim once he left her car?

You'd think that she wouldn't be able to follow him anyway if he was on foot, being that it would be pretty obvious, but it seems strange that she would witness him entering a car but not pursue it further.

Could be nothing, but because he reportedly didn't have any friends in the area you'd think she would want to know where he was going --- and not just assume a buddy picked him up.

Just a thought.

Having a good knowledge of the Philly area, the geography here confounds me. TC lived in Glenn Mills (Delco), Mullica Hill (South Jersey), and then you have his mom in Philly, and then he disappears in Croydon (Bucks County north of Philly). It sounds like he was more from Delco lately. So, what is he doing up in Croydon? That is not even Philly, where his mom lives? Maybe social media was involved in a potential meeting?

What is in Croydon on Thursday at 11 AM? You walk away not knowing anyone there? You are not from there. This is too random with little insight into why they are there.

I question the whole story. Something is missing or not accurate. Just a hunch.

No evidence of drug use. Threats.

Gambling debt possibly?

Something strange, among many other oddities in this case, is why would his mother not follow that white car if she already intended on following Tim once he left her car?

You'd think that she wouldn't be able to follow him anyway if he was on foot, being that it would be pretty obvious, but it seems strange that she would witness him entering a car but not pursue it further.

Could be nothing, but because he reportedly didn't have any friends in the area you'd think she would want to know where he was going --- and not just assume a buddy picked him up.

Just a thought.
I find it curious that she couldn't tell if it was her son in the car but she did say the driver sure had jet black hair.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

data=huHVSHZdGqfUsE4qWqfRTZiHD3mrreURSpZzV8UBVqVDiNXW0n0NJ1TdezUjjEJyfUHQOTBfYcMRCaMbU3Y2EhVvRHRVrlyVofYbsSlfx81quXALexcvz_gqbfizmjZu0GYj0CrUnN2CoB6hR3qPGweS8GcjwkMGUOY,EsSRtmN3G1q8c0lldJooYXgDgdxfrL54WKZ2STGdk8dWTuvFEuiUzjeLzic8P7o2TlfgSRbb1voCcY5dKcbIfo55rd8TmtTnS33IBUiGd6VoHSGEtfK5uPZtMazGS6TZoVyHG1SB-AAAb1M_6_sjNWXHqWkcIUIN8ZlQT7k1zgu2mn9w6Ze0rrR7ZnOpeaU6SQZ1HFDbgzdZ7eKEhWue43j1qguqEvcwA1WYd76cUdW7WHUCLJk-vcRV3SnUaQ934KnOvsPXr35emrXWw3fQyUA-g1TxDZr7mRVUtiBNB1UAokWVqKTIOiefs7593XNPOx2FZh_maYIbA0cYEAt1ZJI-ddOKWv3l1ms1-qG_IfkaDWaDrxohK9h9TAqTsSg6-jID64s

The distance from Karen Gilbert's house at 3445 Fitler St. in Philly is 6 miles from the 7-11 at 293 Bristol Pike in Croydon. Why did he want to go to that 7-11? Not like it was around the corner?

What is in Croydon on Thursday at 11 AM? You walk away not knowing anyone there? You are not from there. This is too random with little insight into why they are there.

I question the whole story. Something is missing or not accurate. Just a hunch.

And knowing his medical condition makes it hard for him to walk long distances, makes it even more confounding. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://levittownnow.com/2017/07/18/search-for-timothy-ceaser-continues/
On Sunday morning, Know It All Intelligence Group worked with Michael Mallon, a commercial drone pilot and owner of Oldskillz Aerial Photography and Graphics, to use a drone to survey the area along the Neshaminy Creek. A team of investigators from Know It All Intelligence Group also searched the area near where Ceaser was last seen and canvassed for witnesses.
“Today, we were looking for anything that may have belonged to Tim, such as clothing, etc, as well as dense brush areas that may have appeared to be disturbed by foot traffic,” said Marc Bourne, a licensed investigator and co-founder of Know It All Intelligence Group.
3a727168133300ee634ae0ca226023da.png

http://levittownnow.com/2017/07/18/search-for-timothy-ceaser-continues/
On Sunday morning, Know It All Intelligence Group worked with Michael Mallon, a commercial drone pilot and owner of Oldskillz Aerial Photography and Graphics, to use a drone to survey the area along the Neshaminy Creek. A team of investigators from Know It All Intelligence Group also searched the area near where Ceaser was last seen and canvassed for witnesses.
“Today, we were looking for anything that may have belonged to Tim, such as clothing, etc, as well as dense brush areas that may have appeared to be disturbed by foot traffic,” said Marc Bourne, a licensed investigator and co-founder of Know It All Intelligence Group.

Did you find anything?

No, we did not find anything on the search. Also, there are quite a few homeless areas along bristol pike as you travel north from the 7-11. We continue to canvass those areas as well.

I know I would have been following my kid. Hinky Meter going up now. Was he seen on the surveillance cameras?

Me too. You couldn't have dragged me away....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I pose a question......the original article published said he was missing but I believe there were holes in it. The mother said she picked him up and drove from the NE to Croydon. If I can summarize ( will try to copy paste said article) he wanted to "walk home." Why would you walk home with a condition medically over 6 miles? The initial news article with the mother's report did not mention the shaving bag and slippers that he had. We also have no proof he purchased any food or beverage items at 7-11 but yet the mother felt like she needs to make a u turn and was planning to watch the son????? I don't really want to question any motivations. However, it's odd you wouldn't wait for your own son and insist on driving them someplace after they request a ride to their initial destination. And further, even though he is an adult; why would you not report that he had slippers and a shave kit to authorities as soon as he went missing?? It's coming out later now with all of this......could still be unrelated but I'm wondering about parenting/halfway house/recovery/missing/change of appearances in short time frame?

Again, don't want to get off track, just thinking out loud.

I know I would have been following my kid. Hinky Meter going up now. Was he seen on the surveillance cameras?

I' m confused as to why she drove him the whole way out there, then he jumped out of the car and said he would walk back

Why did they go there in the first place ?

CD lives 5 minutes from this 7-11 from what other posters have been saying.

Deleted

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8904.jpg
    IMG_8904.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_8906.jpg
    IMG_8906.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8913.JPG
    IMG_8913.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 269
I worry that *someone* may think they are protecting Tim by omitting important details......this is sad! [emoji24]

I worry that *someone* may think they are protecting Tim by omitting important details......this is sad! [emoji24]
There is definitely more to this story than we know. They were out doing drone searches, which is not consistent with taking a ride in a car.... depending on which section of the river was being searched. I'm getting the hint that self harm is the concern at this moment in time.

What kinds of items were in his toiletry bag? A straight razor?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back