Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing in this story adds up at all. I still can not understand a mother leaving her son at a 7-11 then deciding to make a u turn. When the initial report was filed and released to the press, they said he had nothing with him. In another report, they said he did NOT have a cellphone and it is clearly visible in this picture. I don't know anyone, especially a millennial, who would be without their phone in this day and age. Can someone track it via where's my phone? Also weird, initially the mother said he didn't have any personal effects, but then later retracted saying slippers and a shaving kit.

I'm curious also to Croydon. There are plenty of conveience stores in NE Philly to need to go to Croydon. Maybe he was meeting someone to sell them dope? Or to pick up dope? Just a thought......He seems a little dodgy. And I'm still wondering deeply about the mother..........

So... I see a white cell phone in his front left pocket. He's snugly holding that travel bag. His hoodie inside his outer hoodie is not white, it's burgandy. He's holding a bottle, so he did make a purchase. Is that a liquor bottle? I think he ran away. Why? To where?[/QUOTE

So... I see a white cell phone in his front left pocket. He's snugly holding that travel bag. His hoodie inside his outer hoodie is not white, it's burgandy. He's holding a bottle, so he did make a purchase. Is that a liquor bottle? I think he ran away. Why? To where?

Here in Pa, you can only buy liquor at a state liquor store. And beer usually only through distributors. Convenience stores here don't sell singles of alcohol.
So he's def not drinking any alcohol.
I'm thinking he was NOT planning on getting back in mom's car if he had a shaving kit. Doesn't make any sense to me, to carry those particular items with him into a store unless He was getting into someone's else's car from there.
Something tells me when mom saw him get into the other car(I know she said she isn't sure), she panicked because maybe that wasn't who he told her he was leaving with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also. I am in no way victim bashing here, but my brother struggled with drug addictions for many years before losing his battle 2 years ago. I can tell you I have lots of pictures of him over the years where he was obviously in a sober period and others when he was OBVIOUSLY not.
This young man's photos sadly remind me of theses phases/cycles with my own brother.
My brother also lied regularly about where he was going or what he was doing. This case gives me some very similar feelings in that maybe he wasn't honest with his mom about why he needed to go to that 7-11 or where he was headed after.
I hope and pray he's just hiding out and resurfaces soon.

Hmm...wonder why he would have a shaving kit and slippers but no extra clothes? Maybe the shaving kit didn't hold shaving items, but something else..what I don't know..just speculation and moo. ETA: and why two sweatshirts on June 1? Was it cold in PA on that day?

I think its iced tea!
The label has tea leafs on it and thats what it looks like to me.

Wow, your eyesight must be magical. I'm envious. I can't make out what it is at all.

ETA: and why two sweatshirts on June 1? Was it cold in PA on that day?

According to AccuWeather, the high was 82 & the low was 59 that day.

Hmm...wonder why he would have a shaving kit and slippers but no extra clothes? Maybe the shaving kit didn't hold shaving items, but something else..what I don't know..just speculation and moo. ETA: and why two sweatshirts on June 1? Was it cold in PA on that day?

This is my biggest question right now. Why those items?

Honestly the slippers piece has really confused me. IMO that's the last thing you'd pack, even when planning to stay the night elsewhere. Do we agree that he was likely leaving his mother to stay with someone else (maybe a relative)? It seems he bounced around homes a bit.

If not, I wonder what his mother thought about him having those two things with him. I suppose it's possible she didn't realize what he had with him (hence the initial reports) and then the 7/11 surveillance video showed the travel kit. But, didn't show the slippers... hmm.

Even if planning to crash elsewhere for the night, why slippers and no extra set of clothing? I'd be willing to bet that most people on this thread don't even own slippers, let alone grab them as one of the only things you take with you for the night.

You can read the last 20 or so posts, which have discussion of and show a new picture showing Tim in 7-11.
Are there photos I'm not seeing? (I'm on my phone, that happens sometimes) The only ones I see are two - the original one and the shaved head pic that I saw posted here a few days ago.

I can get the slippers by undrstanding the disease he lives with. He might take them with him all the time because he is in pain all the time...
But the shaving kit? Maybe there is something else in the bag...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I can get the slippers by undrstanding the disease he lives with. He might take them with him all the time because he is in pain all the time...
But the shaving kit? Maybe there is something else in the bag...
He was staying at his mom's house. So she should be able to go through his room, bathroom, trash, etc to see what he left behind.

In a 2016 photo (as shown on missing poster), Tim is wearing glasses. He is shown in more recent photos without the glasses. Does he wear contacts, or just opt to not wear glasses and deal with the bluriness?

You can read the last 20 or so posts, which have discussion of and show a new picture showing Tim in 7-11.

Eh? I have read the posts.. I already saw that photo, that same photo you reference (7-11) isn't even at the link I was responding to.. I have been following the thread. I was asking if there were new pics we haven't seen before in the link the poster I was responding to posted. The poster said "new pics of Timothy", so I was expecting NEW pics. Sometimes my phone cuts things off, so I was curious that maybe there were pics we haven't seen yet.

Like the Honest Tea brand.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hmmmm
attachment.php

Attachments

• 657622068798-600x600.jpg
    657622068798-600x600.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 219

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online