Padilla Discusses William W. & Laura R.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As far as I can see, the only thing she is guilty of is knowing someone that knew KC, and knowing ZG. Big deal. Apparently KC got around and knew quite a few people. Doesn't surprise me that someone she knew also knew someone that knew ZG. Big deal. 3 degrees of separation. Since ZG is NOT in any way, shape or form responsible for Caylee's disappearance, all we have is a connection. Unless someone wants to say that ZG had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

Agreed. and I don't think you are implying the last statment at all but just a reminder we are not actually supposed to imply it. I think your inference is that it would be the only reason it matters which in the long run it does not because LE has cleared this ZG. Just be careful on your wording the cleared person is supposed to be left out of discussions only the theory of the name ZG is allowed at the moment to discuss how Casey may have come about the name or perhaps the real Nanny that she may have used that perhaps also actually goes by the same name.

Jeebus its so complicated to avoid the person and still use the name there has got to be an easier way to discuss this name lol :(

Interesting stuff with Krause. IIRC, he is a member here. I don't remember his hat though. I think he was posting on the case where the daughter and her friends killed her family in Texas. Cool guy.

I have a pic of her from another friend of her's myspace page.Let me know if you would like the pic.She is real and exist trust me...
Maybe someone can give me Leonard email I'll gladly email him the pics and links to about 50 of her friends.
Yup, she was a friend on zg's myspace. I have a screen shot.

Yup, she was a friend on Beba's myspace. I have a screen shot.

Her page was Cached as early as August 15th & LR was there then.
LR is real and has lots of friends ,I found 50 just searching myspace comments,way back to 2007..

There is a link on this forum somewhere, maybe the has TES found Caylee, which goes to a PDF interview with Tim and he ADAMANTLY states that HE MAKES THE ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE PUBLIC if they have discovered remains, once he is cleared by LE to do so...

I can imagine that if TES has found key evidence, a joint press conference would be held. TES would get credit for what they found, LE would expound on what the evidence means to the case.

Maybe LP is giving TES 50K because they found Caylee...

Is Yuri still out of town? Wouldn't be right to make an announcement without him at this point, I don't think.

Yuri didn't go out of town, he broke his leg in 3 places in a motorcycle training exercise. See the Thread Supporting Yuri Melich

Just because there is a site that says a particular name and has SOMEONE'S picture there, is no indication that is a real person...It is VERY easy to set up a fake myspace in someone elses name...very, very easy...and putting a picture of a female up is a no brainer too. What makes you think this person is real?:confused:

Exactly...its not hard at all to "steal" a pic of someone or an avi someone has posted and create a fake profile. I know someone that did it to spy on their husband. Its very simple to do unfortunatly

Interesting stuff with Krause. IIRC, he is a member here. I don't remember his hat though. I think he was posting on the case where the daughter and her friends killed her family in Texas. Cool guy.

Thanks for the info, Suzie...I had never heard of him.

If you listen to the entire 'interview' - Krause mentions that TES will be making an annoucement on Monday. It could be evidence, remains, who know what. But does anyone know anything about this? And should there be a new thread for this new news?

newbie here so not sure how it goes.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=838

hey all, lots of backtracking to do here too. hope you guys are well. I haven't been on in awhile. lots of posts to catch up on
happy Sunday

If nothing can be found on this LR BEFORE the arrest of Casey on July 16th, then it is a GOOD possibility that the whole thing was faked for substantiation of SOMEONE'S story...now who did the faking is another story entirely...but I would not put a lot of faith in a FACT that only showed up on MySpace AFTER July 16th regarding ANYTHING to do with this case.

One thing we know is that Lee and Casey have BOTH been busy little bees online, and I would not hesitate to put something like that past either one of them...jmo

There is a link on this forum somewhere, maybe the has TES found Caylee, which goes to a PDF interview with Tim and he ADAMANTLY states that HE MAKES THE ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE PUBLIC if they have discovered remains, once he is cleared by LE to do so...

Does anyone know where the link is to the .pdf of the interview of Tim that magic-cat is referring to. I'd love to read it. Or maybe just the thread? TIA for any info.

I have been trying for over an hour to access the link, but to no avail. Is anyone else having the same problem, or is just me?

TIA,
JJ

I am unable to play the audio. Could someone please give those of us that cannot access the audio a synopsis? Thank you very much.

Regards,

Montana

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored