Paris Hilton - 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Dep!:blowkiss: I think it's typical for some of these families - the only way they can show their love is with money. My daughter has a friend who failed her first year of University. She (the daughter) put on a few tears and the parents bought her a car!

Sad.

:blowkiss: to ya, Jilly!

Delgadillo is the City Attorney that spearheaded the push to get Paris back in jail...declaring no preferential treatment. His wife was caught driving on a suspended license in 2005. The original suspension was originally for no proof of insurance and causing an accident. Now there is an investigation into another accident she caused in a city vehicle she had no business driving.Repaired at taxpayer cost.
This is only an interesting aside IMO.

LOS ANGELES -- After ducking questions for several days, City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo is expected to make his first substantive comments Monday about who was driving his city-owned vehicle when it was damaged in 2004.

Delgadillo's comments on the vehicle, which was repaired at taxpayer expense, were expected in an interview with Los Angeles Times columnist Steve Lopez and another Times reporter.

snip
The disclosures regarding the Yukon stem from the Paris Hilton case. Delgadillo's office recommended the hotel heiress receive 45 days in jail for driving on a suspended license while on probation in a drunken driving case, then successfully argued before a judge after she was released to home detention by Sheriff Lee Baca that she should be returned to jail.

Delgadillo later acknowledged in response to inquiries from reporters that his wife had been ticketed for failing to obey a right-turn-only sign while driving her personal car with a suspended license in 2005.

Michelle Delgadillo received a $186 ticket when she was caught driving on a suspended license, The Times reported.
http://www.knbc.com/politics/13520153/detail.html

Hey J-2! :)blowkiss: )

I also like the part with Kathy's observation:

"Kathy also stressed the need for financial help for the jails, bemoaning about what was going in there."

I think Paris should make a sizeable donation after she's released. I think it's time for her to take up a 'cause' and do something meaningful in her life.

If this is what it's taken to raise their awareness, it's too bad Paris couldn't have been sentenced to do her time in a battered woman's shelter.

Uh Oh!! There's always some dirt to be dug up!:D

Thanks Jelly for keeping us up to date here!!:blowkiss:

If this is what it's taken to raise their awareness, it's too bad Paris couldn't have been sentenced to do her time in a battered woman's shelter.

It's sure gonna be interesting to see what happens when Paris gets out!

Fox News reporting that the neighbors have had enough,and that a petition in the exclusive neighborhood states they want the Hiltons OUT!--They are trying to force them to move--lol ya gotta luv it

I agree. She received a harsher sentence than she should have at a rate that the taxpayers shouldn't have to pick up. I would have rather seen her family make a SIZEABLE contribution to the victims compensation and allowed her to remain under house arrest. She's not selling drugs. She's not robbing banks. She's not selling child *advertiser censored*. She's not a danger to society. Take away her license for three years and let the beyotch pay a fine.:rolleyes:

DUI is a huge danger to society, to me and my children, and my loved ones. Maybe it is not a big deal in your eyes, but to me, driving recklessly or DUI is very wrong, and I am a believer in longer actually harsher first sentences for ANY dui offense.

In a very brief post at Jossip.com, a jail staffer claims that Paris complained about her sheets so much, they finally went out and got Martha Stewart linens for her bed.

http://www.jossip.com/page/2/

Oh, hey, Paris, sorry but forget all about you sitting there in that tiny little cell. So much else is going on, I regret to inform you that you're not the center of attention anymore....

is tonight release night?! Either 2 am tonight or 2 am tomorrow night.

ETA: okay projected release date at the sherriff site is 6/26. That would be just when the 26th is a few hours old. She'll be out by 2 am tomorrow night. I would guess. FWIW!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]No takers for Paris Hilton's interview
25 Jun, 2007 l 0000 hrs IST
spacer.gif
l
spacer.gif
ANI
[/FONT]

It seems that the entire hype about Paris Hilton's first post-prison interview may not materialize once she is released on June 26.
It seems that the entire hype about Paris Hilton's first post-prison interview may not materialise into anything, and the jailbird may not land any post-prison interview once she is released on June 26.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...is_Hiltons_interview_/articleshow/2145467.cms

I just heard on the news that she is supposed to come out early tomorrow morning to avoid the media. But the media is already camping out at the jail!!

& i thought she was doing Larry King as her first post jail interview?

I just heard on the news that she is supposed to come out early tomorrow morning to avoid the media. But the media is already camping out at the jail!!

& i thought she was doing Larry King as her first post jail interview?
TYpically inmates get out right after midnight on the morning of their release date. So if her release date is the 25th, she'll get out just after midnight tonight. If her release date is the 26th, which is posted at the sheriff site, she will get out just after midnite tomorrow nite.

ETA: the 25th is 23 days, so my guess is she will get out after midnight tonight.

She's on Larry King on Wednesday nite.

Paris Hilton grants Larry King her first post-jail interview

The $1 million deal for the Paris Hilton first interview did not go through, and now Larry King will be the first to ask the post-jail questions on Wednesday.
http://www.ogpaper.com/news/news-0614.html

Oooh, Larry King. At least she'll have an interview who will be nice to her. No one sucks up to celebs like Larry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndianaMarch
Back