Paris Hilton to serve time

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't bother reading the whole thread, but she now has a petition and of course a donation is required to sign it...God what a loser. If an average joe was busted for this they would have been given the full 90 days and no questions asked. Heck they would have been taken right to jail the day the judge handed down his sentence and not given 30 days to prepare for it. Just my :twocents:

I didn't bother reading the whole thread, but she now has a petition and of course a donation is required to sign it...God what a loser. If an average joe was busted for this they would have been given the full 90 days and no questions asked. Heck they would have been taken right to jail the day the judge handed down his sentence and not given 30 days to prepare for it. Just my :twocents:

A DONATION TO SIGN!??? OMG:eek: :banghead:

This just gets worse and worse...

Rosco

Translation:
He was probably going to sue her for wrongful termination:

Simple Life' Star Paris Hilton Has Rehired Publicist She Blamed for Her 45-Day Jail Sentence

Elliot Mintz confirmed to The Associated Press on Tuesday that he is again representing the 26-year-old socialite, who was ordered to report to county jail by June 5 for violating the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.
Mintz, 62, wouldn't elaborate on why he reunited with Hilton. The publicist, whose clients have included John Lennon and Bob Dylan, issued a statement Sunday night that he and Hilton had parted ways over an apparent "misunderstanding she received from me regarding the terms of her probation."

http://orangecounty.cox.net/cci/ent...=article&id=D8P0A9L00&_action=validatearticle
Even if the publicist had given her advice that she could still drive for work purposes, I don't think partying and getting drunk qualifies as work. She must have thought that the Judge wouldn't be able to put 2 and 2 together; that or she (and her advisors) weren't smart enough to think her blame game through.

I'd give a donation to extend her sentence.... :angel:
Yep...this is a good idea J's. Let's raise some money for a good cause! LOL! :D Keep Paris behind bars and raise money for MADD.:dance:

This gal needs a reality check. I wish Arnold would double her sentence. I just hope this nitwit doesn't go out and drink and drive (again), and take an innocent life.

She's pathetic and so is her family.

Even if the publicist had given her advice that she could still drive for work purposes, I don't think partying and getting drunk qualifies as work. She must have thought that the Judge wouldn't be able to put 2 and 2 together; that or she (and her advisors) weren't smart enough to think her blame game through.

Okay, since she's a bit (understatement) of a "ho", she could contend that drinking & driving were part of THAT business.

And to the comments that the papers were in her car, PUHLEEZE, you're assuming she can READ!

This gal needs a reality check. I wish Arnold would double her sentence. I just hope this nitwit doesn't go out and drink and drive (again), and take an innocent life.

She's pathetic and so is her family.

The Hilton's think that they can buy anything and everyone and forget that us little peons have to pay for our stupidity... Well, so should they.

Well,Paris is more of a "peon" than us since I don't believe any of us have a *advertiser censored* home movie that has been shown ad infinitum all over the internet world lol--that's pretty low class

her only "honest mistake" was having those signed papers on the passenger seat - in full view of mr. police officer.......

i won't sihn nuttin eederr, but i will chip in to keep her behind bars, tooooo...

I hope she serves the entire 45 days. It will be good for her, and might be a wake up call to her parents as well. They need to protect her, as they would any other high profile inmate, but other than that, It just makes my day to imagine her eating jailhouse food!! I hope the only special treatment they give her, is simply for her own protection.

I will be shocked if she serves more than a weekend.

Nancy Grace devoted most of her show to Paris, so here's the transcript if anyone is interested.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0705/08/ng.01.html
That was interesting Jilly ..thank you. FWIW, I will say that here in CA is not unusual at all for the court to give you some time before they take you in. A mediocre lawyer can get you time to square away your affairs if you are going to be incarcerated...even if it's just for 45 days. IMO, this is not special treatment. But I don;t know why so many think 45 days is excessive? She violated probation twice.

I don't find 45 days excessive at all. If you've picked up any rag mag or celebrity magazine, dear Paris is there. She loves to be in the limelight. Paris thinks grandpa's money can buy her way through this life. Time for her (and her parents) to wake up.

let this be a lesson to all the famous. if u sign a ticket saying you know you may not drive for heavens sake clean out your car before you get pulled over again.

let this be a lesson to all the famous. if u sign a ticket saying you know you may not drive for heavens sake clean out your car before you get pulled over again.

Yes, that's an excellent idea Sherri79. ;)

I don't find 45 days excessive at all. If you've picked up any rag mag or celebrity magazine, dear Paris is there. She loves to be in the limelight. Paris thinks grandpa's money can buy her way through this life. Time for her (and her parents) to wake up.

You know, my SIL and I were talking about this last night. We both commented we hold her parents partly responsible. Paris appears to have had very little supervision while growing up. She's been lead to believe she can do what she wants when she wants. Even her mother's outbursts during the court proceeding the other day - laughing when the prosecuter told the judge they were asking for 45 days :eek: , telling the prosecuter she wanted his autograph, and other unsavory behavior while in court - shows me that her mother doesn't have any respect for the law herself. If I had been the judge, I would have given her a stern warning. If her snide comments continued, I would have either dismissed her from the courtroom or held her in contempt.

It disgusts me when people with money like that think rules don't apply to them. Her daughter got lucky the first when she was given probation. She broke that probation not once, but twice. She knew darn well what she was and wasn't supposed to do. She simply thought the rules didn't apply to her.

And now she's claiming that cops pulled her over all the time just to try to get her phone number?!?!?! Next she'll be filing charges against the police department in hopes of using that to get her out of her upcoming jail stint. :rolleyes:

And now she's claiming that cops pulled her over all the time just to try to get her phone number?!?!?! Next she'll be filing charges against the police department in hopes of using that to get her out of her upcoming jail stint. :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Don't give her any ideas! She is shameless!:bang:

Just in my opinion, i don't think Paris Hilton is all that much of a looker. she has an overinflated opinion of her immaculateness. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm