Paris Hilton to serve time

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in my opinion, i don't think Paris Hilton is all that much of a looker. she has an overinflated opinion of her immaculateness. :rolleyes:

I agree, but I think she has made the most of what she has to work with (excepting plastic surgery on her nose and wonky eye, of course).

I agree, but I think she has made the most of what she has to work with (excepting plastic surgery on her nose and wonky eye, of course).

I believe she honestly thinks she is one of the greatest beauties who ever lived.

yes, she has made the most of what she's got, but without the make-up, plastic surgery and expensive cladding, she wouldn't be someone to turn heads walking down the street.

seriously, there are supermarkt checkout gals where i live who are breathtakingly lovely, far more so than Paris Hilton. and they're not plastered in make-up.

I believe she honestly thinks she is one of the greatest beauties who ever lived.

yes, she has made the most of what she's got, but without the make-up, plastic surgery and expensive cladding, she wouldn't be someone to turn heads walking down the street.

seriously, there are supermarkt checkout gals where i live who are breathtakingly lovely, far more so than Paris Hilton. and they're not plastered in make-up.
dont tell my husband where you shop.:rolleyes:

I watched Maria Shriver on Oprah a few years back, they where discussing Arnold's approach to disciplining their children. They are punished for leaving shoes or toys around, have daily chores and have to face the music if not completed. Arnold sees what can happen to these rich kids who live all around them, and strives to make sure his kids don't grow up with a sense of entitlement. I hope he replies to the poor little rich girl in a very sarcastic way.

I watched Maria Shriver on Oprah a few years back, they where discussing Arnold's approach to disciplining their children. They are punished for leaving shoes or toys around, have daily chores and have to face the music if not completed. Arnold sees what can happen to these rich kids who live all around them, and strives to make sure his kids don't grow up with a sense of entitlement. I hope he replies to the poor little rich girl in a very sarcastic way.

If he replies at all. sounds like she's down on her game surrendering a petion for clemency to Arnold! :behindbar

but in the end, she's doing what comes narturally to her: generating publicity! :eek:

and i feel ashamed of myself for posting about the person. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

TMZ is saying that she has fired Howard Weitzman:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/09/paris-blame-it-on-the-messenger/

She doesn't get it! This is everyone else's fault!:bang:
As I said before, I think she will fight the entire conviction and this is step one.
This was just a matter of time.

You know we could all respect her just a little if she spoke out about what she did wrong in a public service type of way and got on with paying her dues.

As I said before, I think she will fight the entire conviction and this is step one.
This was just a matter of time.

You know we could all respect her just a little if she spoke out about what she did wrong in a public service type of way and got on with paying her dues.

Hiya JBean,
It would be nice to see her admit what she did wrong - but that ain't never gonna happen! Respect??? She could care less about respect - I doubt she even knows the meaning of the word. Just my :twocents:

icon1.gif
Another Paris petition- this one's better written:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/jailparishilton/?e

That's pathetic, IMO. The girl wants publicity. Why are we indulging her? Nancy has much more important topics available to her that she should be focusing on.

I agree. I thought it was kind of cheesey myself.

Hiya JBean,
It would be nice to see her admit what she did wrong - but that ain't never gonna happen! Respect??? She could care less about respect - I doubt she even knows the meaning of the word. Just my :twocents:
I know you are right.

That's pathetic, IMO. The girl wants publicity. Why are we indulging her? Nancy has much more important topics available to her that she should be focusing on.
Agreed. But it is funny, I very rarely read, let alone post in these "star" threads..maybe once in a blue moon. But this one is under my skin for some reason.

Just in my opinion, i don't think Paris Hilton is all that much of a looker. she has an overinflated opinion of her immaculateness. :rolleyes:

Yup, I agree.. She isn't pretty, IMO, and for that matter neither is her sister and their mom... :snooty: I don't see the attraction to them at all.. Money of course but that didn't buy beauty.. hehe

She isn't attractive at all. In fact, without all that money, no one would probably give her a second look.

She isn't attractive at all. In fact, without all that money, no one would probably give her a second look.

She actually has brown hair and brown eyes. I can't link anything right now but if you google 'paris hilton teenager' you'll find pictures. She was an UGLY teenager, very mousey.

She deserves what she's getting and she should be ashamed to have such wealth and not have used a car service to avoid driving and risk innocent sober lives!!!

Jubie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member