Paris Hilton to serve time

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too cannot believe I am even posting about this, but...... I work in a felony court and have seen many (about 30 monthly) revocation hearings. The Judge I work for believes probation is a "gift". It is a statement that the system has faith that the probationer can take the conditions of probation and prove they are worthy to be out among society. Obviously since I see so many revocation hearings some people do not take this 'gift" seriously. My Judge almost always revokes and imposes the initial sentence. They are taken to jail or prison immediately and if a family member would ever stand up and act the way Kathy Hilton did, I can guarantee you, she would follow her daughter through the door to the holding cell. (and rightfully so)

The Hilton's are showing a blatant disrespect for the courts. They also need to have a few lessons in manners.

I agree with a poster who earlier said that if they were ever in trouble they would like to have Paris' probation officer. She was given some very lenient conditions of probation and chose to ignore them. She needs to just shut up and do her time. :behindbar Martha did!! If she can certainly Paris can.

In Paris' defense, I think her blood alcohol was .08, which is JUST at the legal limit. And at 110 pounds, it would only take a drink, plus a tiny sip more, to get her there. Not an excuse, but some guys can throw back three or four and still be legal, while she, basically can not drink and drive at all.

In Paris' defense, I think her blood alcohol was .08, which is JUST at the legal limit. And at 110 pounds, it would only take a drink, plus a tiny sip more, to get her there. Not an excuse, but some guys can throw back three or four and still be legal, while she, basically can not drink and drive at all.

But she violated her probation at least twice (I've also read three times) not ot mention being 18 minutes late to court.

Maybe she didn't like the cop who stopped her (for her phone number ;) ), so he gave her the breathalizer, lol

:clap: :clap: I was talking with my daughter about this earlier and we both think that Mommy looks even worse than Paris! What a dimwit!

She does look worse than Paris...and it does seem that the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Wasn't her mom an actress? I seem to remember more about her aunt, than her mom. MADD won't be giving Mama Hilton an award anytime soon...nor Paris, for that matter.

I get the feeling that these dimwits (good description) never dreamed that the general public would react the way we've reacted. Talk about living in La-La Land!

Sorry if this has been repeated...
someone started a myspace.com poll to have her GO free...I believe the one who wants her free, that was on Nancy Grace, but why can't we start a space had a myspace.com poll to jail her...I would definetly go to the poll that chose to imprison her...:behindbar

Here's some video of Paris leaving the hearing BOO-HOOING her eyes out in her mom's car!
Poor baby...I feel sorry for her...NOT! I laughed at the video...sorry...

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/09/paris-blame-it-on-the-messenger/

It is amazing to see a young person finally realize Newton's Third Law...

'For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...'

(If she had been paying attention in grade school, today would not have be such a difficult lesson...)

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Sorry if this has been repeated...
But can't someone started a myspace.com poll to have her GO free...I believe the one who wants her free, that was on Nancy Grace, but why can't we start a space had a myspace.com poll to jail her...I would definetly go to the poll that chose to imprison her...:behindbar

It is amazing to see a young person finally realize Newton's Third Law...

'For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...'

(If she had been paying attention in grade school, today would not have be such a difficult lesson...)

Did she complete grade school?:confused:

I'm sure it will be hard on her...lol And I agree...I don't think she'll lean a thing and I'll bet she is a repeat offender within 2 years.

I probably would not even go 2yrs with her - but maybe 45 days in the slammer might stick in that 'little-tiny space' between her ears for a bit...:waitasec:
Rosco

Inside Edition interviewed an inmate who just got out,and she said the food is so bad in the jail she wouldn't feed it to a dog--poor Paris lol

Here's some video of Paris leaving the hearing BOO-HOOING her eyes out in her mom's car!
Poor baby...I feel sorry for her...NOT! I laughed at the video...sorry...

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/09/paris-blame-it-on-the-messenger/

She is such a drama queen, she could have easily had the windows rolled up (they're tinted) and the AC on if it was hot but oh no 'miss look at poor me' has to even show off her tears. Wah.

My guess as to why so many celebs drink and drive is because they don't want the risk of having the driver sell secrets, you gotta imagine the stuff that would be exposed.... I remember well those few years of partying and I look back at those rides home and man we said and did alot of crazy things. For us though whoever was designated driver we could trust and if it was a taxi driver.... well we were just regular kids so no need to sell stories (although a few could have blackmailed me by threatening to tell my mum what I was up to, yikes)

Jubie

I probably would not even go 2yrs with her - but maybe 45 days in the slammer might stick in that 'little-tiny space' between her ears for a bit...:waitasec:
Rosco

I was probably being too generous....it will probably be within 6 months.

LOL...I'm with you...little-tiny space...that's good...and accurate.

ok 1 of the signs at the protest called her a martyr... martyr for what? the rights of rich girl with bad noses jobs to drive even if its against the law? the rights of girls to get away with breaking the law by saying " i am to dumb/rich/pretty to keep up with my own stuff." the rights of girls who become famous through home made *advertiser censored* to get a suspended sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxtron