Paris Hilton to serve time

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From TMZ article today..
In case you were wondering, Paris no longer has a suspended license. It was reinstated in March.

From TMZ article today..
In case you were wondering, Paris no longer has a suspended license. It was reinstated in March.

Uh-huh. I saw that after I posted the SL story. Thanks for the correction. :angel:

From TMZ article today..

I hear you but wouldn't her latest legal troubles cause her to have her license suspended again? Maybe not but you'd think it should.

Jubie

Actually if you google 'paris hilton teenager' you'll find her brown hair and eyes in the 6th link down called 'Awful plastic surgery'

I would think that it SHOULD.. but its Hollywood.. it seems like anything goes there!.
Personally. I say.. GO TO JAIL. YOU WERE WRONG!

She actually has brown hair and brown eyes. I can't link anything right now but if you google 'paris hilton teenager' you'll find pictures. She was an UGLY teenager, very mousey.

She deserves what she's getting and she should be ashamed to have such wealth and not have used a car service to avoid driving and risk innocent sober lives!!!

Jubie

She was mousey, but I think she still is.

She is getting what she derserves...I only wish she were getting more time. I am afraid that she's not going to learn her lesson, and one of these days, she's going to kill someone while drinking and driving. I'm surprised MADD hasn't joined the bandwagon screaming about Paris and her family and their actions.

You'd think she'd use a driver, but I think these people think they are above the law, and they can do whatever they want. I am so sick of these rich bimbos thinking they are special and entitled to whatever they want.

Paris issues new statement:

"After reading the media's coverage of my court hearing, I feel the need to correct what I believe are misperceptions about me. I absolutely realize how serious driving under the influence is. I could not live with myself if anyone was injured or killed while I was driving while impaired. Clearly, no one should -- no matter how slightly.

I am ready to face the consequences of violating probation.

No one is above the law. I surely am not. I do not expect to be treated better than anyone else who violated probation. However, my hope is that I will not be treated worse."

www.tmz.com

Sounds like someone sat her azz down and told her Ahhhhnuld won't be issuing her a pardon and that she better suck it up.

She was mousey, but I think she still is.

She is getting what she derserves...I only wish she were getting more time. I am afraid that she's not going to learn her lesson, and one of these days, she's going to kill someone while drinking and driving. I'm surprised MADD hasn't joined the bandwagon screaming about Paris and her family and their actions.

You'd think she'd use a driver, but I think these people think they are above the law, and they can do whatever they want. I am so sick of these rich bimbos thinking they are special and entitled to whatever they want.

I think 45 days it plenty without makeup and fun for miss paris. She couldn't even do one morning on a dairy farm when she was making that nasty show with her an NR!! What a waste of TV time that show was.

I think 45 days will feel like a lifetime for her without makeup, cellphone, and OH.. hair extentions.

Will she learn a lesson.?? Probably not.:snooty:

I know this is kinda off topic but, does anyone know why there is a fued between Paris and Shanna Moakler? There is talk about it on Shanna's myspace page. Supposedly Paris hacked her page?:waitasec:

I know this is kinda off topic but, does anyone know why there is a fued between Paris and Shanna Moakler? There is talk about it on Shanna's myspace page. Supposedly Paris hacked her page?:waitasec:
Because Paris was dating Shanna's husband (they were separated at the time). It's sad that I know that.:doh:

Because Paris was dating Shanna's husband (they were separated at the time). It's sad that I know that.:doh:

If by dating you mean gave him a personal view of her herpes, then I agree with you.

"After reading the media's coverage of my court hearing, I feel the need to correct what I believe are misperceptions about me. I absolutely realize how serious driving under the influence is. I could not live with myself if anyone was injured or killed while I was driving while impaired. Clearly, no one should -- no matter how slightly.

No one is above the law. I surely am not. I do not expect to be treated better than anyone else who violated probation. However, my hope is that I will not be treated worse."

www.tmz.com

Sounds like someone sat her azz down and told her Ahhhhnuld won't be issuing her a pardon and that she better suck it up.

Nicely crafted statement by her publicist! :angel:

I think 45 days it plenty without makeup and fun for miss paris. She couldn't even do one morning on a dairy farm when she was making that nasty show with her an NR!! What a waste of TV time that show was.

I think 45 days will feel like a lifetime for her without makeup, cellphone, and OH.. hair extentions.

Will she learn a lesson.?? Probably not.:snooty:

I'm sure it will be hard on her...lol And I agree...I don't think she'll lean a thing and I'll bet she is a repeat offender within 2 years.

www.tmz.com

Well, that's interesting. I don't think for one minute that she is sincere. This is nothing more than damage control. Did she really think that everyone would rally behind her? Maybe someone shoved a Prada up her #$$.

But I blame her mom and dad as much as I blame her. Her mommy showed us all why Paris behaves the way she does.

i guessed her lawyer.

I was thinking that, too. Sounded a bit like the words of someone that's falling on their sword before the court. :rolleyes: It's a little late, though.:bang:

Humility is a quality that Paris is lacking!!!!

But I blame her mom and dad as much as I blame her. Her mommy showed us all why Paris behaves the way she does.

:clap: :clap: I was talking with my daughter about this earlier and we both think that Mommy looks even worse than Paris! What a dimwit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield