Participate! National Pink Balloons 4 Caylee Tribute

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Pink balloons will be displayed or released
for our Caylee in Northern Utah!!
:blowkiss:

Thank you! Let me add that everyone that will join in is welcome to participate however they wish to do so, if sending balloons up is not for you, by all means, you are encouraged to pay tribute in another way that you are comfortable with. Thank you all and let's unite for Caylee!

I would love to join or get together a group in North Carolina for the pink balloon release. Is anyone already coordinating a NC group and if not, how can I go about organizing one? I think it would be a beautiful and loving tribute as well as a healing experience for those of us who have invested out hearts in the case. I would love to meet my fellow big-hearted Websleuthers! :blowkiss:

For you sweet Caylee, wherever you are!!!

Come home to US soon!!! We love you so much.

WE care about you. Find your way back, honey!!!

ty for this thread... my heart breaks for all the missing children & their grief stricken parents with no answers.

I would love to join or get together a group in North Carolina for the pink balloon release. Is anyone already coordinating a NC group and if not, how can I go about organizing one? I think it would be a beautiful and loving tribute as well as a healing experience for those of us who have invested out hearts in the case. I would love to meet my fellow big-hearted Websleuthers! :blowkiss:

Hi, neighbor! If I recall, you're in Charlotte, right? I'm just west of you. I would love to participate if you get something put together. I remember a couple of weeks ago, there were a lot of us from the same area posting. I have some things to tend to right now, but when I come back, I can try to round up the other neighbors.

Having said that, there's a chance I may not be physically able to do it. Having a heck of a time with spine problems (another surgery coming up), but hubby just offered to drive me if I am able to go. I have loved all the children we've followed in these cases over the years, but there is something about Caylee that has pulled extra hard on my heart strings.

Anyway, when I get back, I will round up the exact nicknames of everyone I can remember/find from our earlier conversations in case they miss your offer on the thread. I know we have a few from Charlotte and some from Kings Mtn, Cherryville, Dallas, Gastonia, Huntersville, maybe Lincolnton, too? Depending on how many from each area, maybe either Charlotte or Gastonia might be a good central location so that no one has to drive too far.

Wherever you set it up, I will come even if I have to get hubby strap me to the roof of the van to get there! LOL Yeah, I know, big talk...but it means a lot to me to do this. People who don't become involved like we do think it's a little odd to become so invested, so it'd be great to meet and share this with others who fully understand.

You are a DOLL, wishingtree! So sweet of you to offer to organize our area. :rose:

PS...If there seems to be interest from others, I'm wondering since there's such a relatively large NC contingency here whether it might be a good idea to make a separate thread just for the NC Pink Balloon Release so that no one who would like to take part misses it within this thread. I don't sleep too much these days, so I'll check back later tonite. Thanks again! :)

My daughter and I will be burning a pink candle and displaying a pink balloon in honor of Caylee.
We're in California. :)

Hi neighbor!! Big hugs to you for wanting to join in!! I would love to get a group together. If I can get everyone to send me their info I'll be glad to try to coordinate everything. I think this is a very special moment for us to share together as a group who have fallen in love with little Caylee and adopted her as our own! I live in the Lake Norman area (Cornelius), but am very close to Charlotte and certainly don't mind finding a convenient location for us all. I would be very grateful if you can round up anyone that you remember being from this area. Panthera is the only one I can think of off the top of my head besides you. I'll PM you my real name and phone number so we can share info!

Thank so much!! :blowkiss:
Hi, neighbor! If I recall, you're in Charlotte, right? I'm just west of you. I would love to participate if you get something put together. I remember a couple of weeks ago, there were a lot of us from the same area posting. I have some things to tend to right now, but when I come back, I can try to round up the other neighbors.

Having said that, there's a chance I may not be physically able to do it. Having a heck of a time with spine problems (another surgery coming up), but hubby just offered to drive me if I am able to go. I have loved all the children we've followed in these cases over the years, but there is something about Caylee that has pulled extra hard on my heart strings.

Anyway, when I get back, I will round up the exact nicknames of everyone I can remember/find from our earlier conversations in case they miss your offer on the thread. I know we have a few from Charlotte and some from Kings Mtn, Cherryville, Dallas, Gastonia, Huntersville, maybe Lincolnton, too? Depending on how many from each area, maybe either Charlotte or Gastonia might be a good central location so that no one has to drive too far.

Wherever you set it up, I will come even if I have to get hubby strap me to the roof of the van to get there! LOL Yeah, I know, big talk...but it means a lot to me to do this. People who don't become involved like we do think it's a little odd to become so invested, so it'd be great to meet and share this with others who fully understand.

You are a DOLL, wishingtree! So sweet of you to offer to organize our area. :rose:

PS...If there seems to be interest from others, I'm wondering since there's such a relatively large NC contingency here whether it might be a good idea to make a separate thread just for the NC Pink Balloon Release so that no one who would like to take part misses it within this thread. I don't sleep too much these days, so I'll check back later tonite. Thanks again! :)

Tip for balloon releases

http://www.balloonrelease.com/faqs.htm

We encourage environmentally responsible behavior when releasing balloons. There are some simple rules to follow that help to keep balloon releases safe.

We always practice the following steps to insure that our balloon releases are environmentally safe -

~ Never tie ANYTHING to balloons which are being released. Messages can easily be written on the balloons with a felt tip pen.

~ Only use biodegradable balloons. FYI- Latex is naturally occurring material made from tree sap.

~ Always use fully inflated balloons, and release shortly after filling.

Thank you for posting this Dtronic. I am grateful you found this information.

This is a WONDERFUL idea. I'll post more a bit later but this is so heartwarming and something everyone can do.

tttterri, thank you for putting this together. What a fantastic idea.

Newbie Here....

Just wanted to add that my daughter and I will be participating in the balloon tribute for Caylee from So Cal. May she be found soon!

NY (Long Island) here....... 2 kids and a bunch of pink balloons Mon 1PM !!!

I've posted a link on my blog to this thread, to try and help get the word out about "Pink Balloons 4 Caylee".....

pink_balloons4caylee.png

missing-caylee.blogspot.com

Wanted to bump this up.

I love this idea. I would encourage you all to participate and do so in an ecological friendly way. This is a post on this thread that explains how do to this.

Back later my friends,
Tricia
PS Sorry guys I have been sick and not able to post. I'll try and get back here tomorrow afternoon.

Wanted to bump this up.

I love this idea. I would encourage you all to participate and do so in an ecological friendly way. This is a post on this thread that explains how do to this.

Back later my friends,
Tricia
PS Sorry guys I have been sick and not able to post. I'll try and get back here tomorrow afternoon.

I hope you are feeling better today Tricia :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back