Participate! National Pink Balloons 4 Caylee Tribute

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even though I live far away I plan on lifting off a balloon in honor of Caylee.
:)

I decided to post my virtual balloon release at the time everyone else is actually releasing.

We just let our pink balloon go for Caylee - God bless her

Here's a live shot of my 4 balloon. One got caught in my tree, the rest are headed south toward Caylee's house!

002.jpg
[/IMG]

We opted for bubbles and blew a buch of them for dear sweet Caylee

I took so pictures of us letting go the balloon on our balcony. Should have done it on the ground since the balloon was so quick I almost didn't get a picture of it before it went above the roof!

God Bless Angel Caylee.

100_3466.jpg

100_3468-b.jpg

I took so pictures of us letting go the balloon on our balcony. Should have done it on the ground since the balloon was so quick I almost didn't get a picture of it before it went above the roof!

God Bless Angel Caylee.

I know, they did move fast!!!!!! I had notes attached to each balloon! Praying for the sweet little one.

I let mine go in England with one pink and one ivory one tied up with one ivory rose bud. The ivory things are from what I will use for my wedding in November. I wanted to do that after I realised that Caylee will never be a bridesmaid :-(

I live in the 'high' desert. today is the first time in a week we've had clear skies, with temps in the 70s! As balloons took to the skies a white bird flew right past them. Was able to watch until they were just a speck.

Holy Father in heaven hold this tiny angel close to your heart so she can feel all the love those of us still earth bound are sending to her this day. Amen

Amazing thing happened for me today after I sent out my prayers and balloons and I wanted to share it. All day I have felt so horribly sad and I wasnt sure how I was going to get thru the 1pm tribute. In just minutes afterwards, for the first time, I felt peace within my own soul. I feel stronger, everything is easier to bear now. All of my anger is gone from me, taken away and has been replaced with compassion for the family of Caylee. I feel that it is all due to one reason. That reason for these feelings, I believe, are because when all of our prayers were sent out together at the same time that we were heard. I don't know how our prayers will be answered but I know in my heart that the prayers were heard and either they already have/or will soon make a difference. I hope all this doesnt sound so strange or hard to understand but I just wanted to share it and to say thank you one more time for uniting together in this tribute for Caylee. Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen
Back