Participate! National Pink Balloons 4 Caylee Tribute

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope you guys don't mind, I sent an e-mail to friends to spread the word. If the e-mail gets to you, here's the content of the e-mail, direct from the thread: (the balloons and colors aren't visible here)

National Pink Balloons 4 Caylee Anthony Tribute

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A "PINK BALLOONS 4 CAYLEE" Tribute consisting of a moment of prayer and a balloon release nationwide will be held on Monday September 1st at exactly 1 pm est. and everyone is invited to join in. There are many that cannot attend tributes for Caylee locally in the Florida area but wish to show their love. This balloon tribute will allow those and others to do just that. Please have your PINK BALLOONS ready and let us all join together nationwide with a moment of prayer and balloon release and show our love for Caylee by sending up our prayers along with her pink balloons. For those of you who will be attending any local gatherings for Caylee at the time of this event, please consider joining in this tribute with your balloons also.
Please SPREAD THE NEWS so that our skies can turn PINK for Caylee at that time!

Join in a Balloon Release 4 Caylee Sept 1, Monday @ 1pm EST!

***Let's turn the sky PINK 4 Caylee***

From here in North Carolina, PINK BALLOONS 4 Caylee will be going up!
Pink Balloons for Caylee in CT
Count me in for Central Michigan and hope others in my area or State will join in!
I'll be releasing pink balloons from North Carolina as well - what a wonderful way to pay tribute to this sweet angel
We will send up pink balloons from South Dakota!!!
Pink balloons for Caylee from NY
Sending balloons from NE, Pennsylvania
Great idea! Pink balloons for Caylee in Tennessee!
A PINK balloon for CAYLEE on Monday from Walls, Mississippi
Pink balloons coming from burbs of Philly
Joining you from MI.
Pink balloons for Caylee from Georgia
We'll be sending balloons from South Carolina
Pink balloons for Caylee from Chicago 'burbs
There will be pink balloons over the Buckeye State on Monday
Pink balloons for Caylee from TEXAS
Pink Balloons for Caylee from Henderson Nevada
Balloons in Indiana!!! We are thinking of YOU CAYLEE!!!
Pink Balloons from Little Rock Arkansas
Pink Balloons from MD
I'm in. A pink balloon for Caylee from NC
Pink balloons from Hershey Pa
I will be watching for yours when I send mine up in SE Michigan!
Also sending them off from the Ann Arbor, MI area
Sending up bunches in AZ
Balloons are going up for darling Caylee from Orlando
Count me in!!! Winter Park Fl
Me too...IL
Pink balloons for Caylee from Louisville, KY
Pink Balloons going up for Caylee from Pensacola, FL

Thank you! Let me add that everyone that will join in is welcome to participate however they wish to do so, if sending balloons up is not for you, by all means, you are encouraged to pay tribute in another way that you are comfortable with. Thank you all and let's unite for Caylee!

I love the bubbles idea!!!

There is a LOAD of issues with releasing balloons is why I do not participate in such activity, but for those releasing balloons: please make sure there is no balloon release ordinance in your area... don't want you guys to get into any trouble.

Y'all know that letting balloons go is a horrible thing to do for the ecosystem, dont you?!!
I think its great that you want to honor this poor girls memory but please PLEASE light a pink candle in her honor, or plant some flowers..DONT let balloons go. The ocean animals suffer the most. Its a really tragic thing to honor this girls memory by detroying the planet. Can you imagine if we polluted everytime a child was lost or killed. This is not healthy way to show your respect and best wishes for that little angel. Im sure she would want you protecting our earth instead of damaging it in her name.
Thanks for listening

All of my friends are reposting my MySpace bulletin. Word is getting out fast!

pinkbcayleeiu1.png

Credit for the butterfly and swirl brushes goes to Obsidian Dawn.

Praying and lighting a candle for Caylee on Florida's west coast...

I'll do it from Plymouth England-someone might have to help me in working out what time that will be over here please

I will release a pink balloon for Caylee and light a pink candle in Cincinnati.

I will be releasing pink balloons for Caylee in TENNESSEE and would encourage anyone for TN to pm me if you would like to have a gathering.Prayers go out for ya Baby Caylee

^ Im wearing my Sunday Best here folks!

Anyone in Portland want to join?

I will also release a pink balloon from Kentucky for Caylee...

Tip for balloon releases

http://www.balloonrelease.com/faqs.htm

We encourage environmentally responsible behavior when releasing balloons. There are some simple rules to follow that help to keep balloon releases safe.

We always practice the following steps to insure that our balloon releases are environmentally safe -

~ Never tie ANYTHING to balloons which are being released. Messages can easily be written on the balloons with a felt tip pen.

~ Only use biodegradable balloons. FYI- Latex is naturally occurring material made from tree sap.

~ Always use fully inflated balloons, and release shortly after filling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back