Pastor of mega church says wife has gone away for 1 year...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can random strangers request a well-check be done on Hope?

But if he did kill her, why would he implicate his children and his inlaws as people who saw Hope's "condition" or who went to visit her wherever she is (he said he brought the kids to see her)? The inlaws and kids haven't independently spoke on this but could he really kill her and then lie on national media and say the inlaws and children witnessed her condition or where she is supposedly hidden. Are they that brainwashed or under his control?

I am hoping that she just took off and he is trying to CYA (cover his @zz). Surely with all of his cameras and technology savvy people, he could get her to simply record a message that she is ok and thank people for their concern, if she is indeed where he says she is.

Oooh i just wish I could see God's big ole hand come down from heaven and thump Ron upside his head.

Remember, that's HIS tail, I'm sitting on mine. Who knows what he has told his in-laws and kids. This man could sell a desert to our friends in Ausie right now. HE says hIs in-laws have spoken to her. HE says his children have seen her. HE SAYS, HE SAYS, is not cutting it for me! Thank you SM for your dedication. Love you sweetie!

I'm not sur that RC said that anyone else saw the "condition" that Hope was in as she left. He said the kids have seen these things, but I thought he meant the erratic behavior or maybe even the "other life".

Where is HOPE HILLEY C?

IF she is alive and well or otherwise, I HOPE she drops his surname.

Remember, that's HIS tail, I'm sitting on mine. Who knows what he has told his in-laws and kids. This man could sell a desert to our friends in Ausie right now. HE says hIs in-laws have spoken to her. HE says his children have seen her. HE SAYS, HE SAYS, is not cutting it for me! Thank you SM for your dedication. Love you sweetie!

BBM:blushing: Aww, Love you too Tulessa.You have a genuine caring heart and determination that is a wonderful combination. That's just two of the things that I admire about you. You are both gentle yet strong at the same time.

I appreciate your input on this and your gut feelings and your fear of foul play. I thank you for speaking out so strongly about your feelings on this. I need that input and value it greatly. It needs to be said because it is a distinct possibility and it happens all too often, as we both know from our time here.

Ron needs to answer to this and immediately prove it to not be true. He should not be above suspicion or criticism just because he thinks he is some kind of rock star of religion. He is a master manipulator, for sure!

And once again, I say to everyone who reads my many posts on this threads. i do feel bad because of my criticism of these mega-church pastors and religious leaders may be misinterpreted as me criticizing faith or religion but that is not it.

I just do not like how these guys manipulate good people of faith. I do not like how they insist these people give till it hurts and sacrifice while they live it up on those people's money. I do not like they way they play the pious, moral person on in the pulpit and behind closed doors are some of the biggest perverts, sex freaks, liars, control freaks, cheaters and scam artists alive.

BBM:blushing: Aww, Love you too Tulessa.You have a genuine caring heart and determination that is a wonderful combination. That's just two of the things that I admire about you. You are both gentle yet strong at the same time.

I appreciate your input on this and your gut feelings and your fear of foul play. I thank you for speaking out so strongly about your feelings on this. I need that input and value it greatly. It needs to be said because it is a distinct possibility and it happens all too often, as we both know from our time here.

Ron needs to answer to this and immediately prove it to not be true. He should not be above suspicion or criticism just because he thinks he is some kind of rock star of religion. He is a master manipulator, for sure!

And once again, I say to everyone who reads my many posts on this threads. i do feel bad because of my criticism of these mega-church pastors and religious leaders may be misinterpreted as me criticizing faith or religion but that is not it.

I just do not like how these guys manipulate good people of faith. I do not like how they insist these people give till it hurts and sacrifice while they live it up on those people's money. I do not like they way they play the pious, moral person on in the pulpit and behind closed doors are some of the biggest perverts, sex freaks, liars, control freaks, cheaters and scam artists alive.

But you SHOULDN'T feel bad, link after link has been posted about EXACTLY that, and you ARE NOT downing religion. You're trying to get to the truth and I admire you greatly for that! WHERE IS H.C ???

Anyone here ever heard of Tim Lambesis? He was nominated for a Grammy in 2007. Some so-called Christian music sounds like Heavy Metal to me. I was channel surfing last night and Nancy Grace was talking about him. She said that he was arrested for attempting to hire an undercover detective to kill his estranged wife. This guy is also reported to have a mistress. He was arrested and it was also reported a lot of steroids were found in his home. It was also reported on Nancy Grace that he said his anger stemmed from the use of steroids and is/was using that as an excuse. A judge has ordered Lambesis to stand trial on a murder for hire charge. Lambesis was way into body building.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article -232118/TimLambesis (I apologize if link does not work) My comments are partly from this article and partly from what I heard on Nancy Grace.

If you look at Ron Carpenter, you can tell that he is into body building and who knows what else. AND he certainly seems angry to me. I want to know what has happened to Hope. Someone other than Ron knows and is not talking, IMO.

My point is that Ron Carpenter said Hope was into a whole 'nother life he (Ron) was not aware of. It looks more to me that it is Ron into a whole 'nother life and not Hope. Just JMO. I just have to wonder if there is any connection to this Lambesis person and Ron? Ron had been out to the West Coast not too long ago, IIRC. I think I read that on this forum.

Is there a connection to Ron or Hope in all of the controversy concerning Lambesis? I'm just wondering. I just have a feeling there is some sort of connection and I don't think Hope has done anything wrong. It will all be known in the end, though. Question is when?

MOO, MOO, MOO!

**Film clip still on NG site concerning Lambesis.

OK now,
Warning: My opinion only, my conclusions based upon many many hours and days of research, digging deep and really reading, rereading and thinking about a lot.

I want to say this.. and believe me, I have carefully pondered my words, am not a rumor monger. I take it very seriously when I have something so serious to say about a person and I investigate and have what i need to back up what I say and why i say it.

I have put a lot of time into researching this case and thru this have become privy to conversations from people who once believed in this church and put their life, heart and faith into it and were manipulated, abused and traumatized.

I further looked into such sources and independently ascertained that they did indeed prove to be who they said they were and did indeed hold the positions in the church that were very close to Ron and the leadership there for many many years, had put a lot of their heart, heard work and life into building up this church and there is some rotten stuff indeed that happened.

Consider this. How would you expect a man who had a *advertiser censored* addiction to treat women? A man who viewed a huge amount (hours a day) and variety of *advertiser censored* during his teenage years, and who was close friends with the son of a man who owned a huge collection of *advertiser censored* (or store? i forget) and was obviously happy to share.

Consider what he saw and obviously enjoyed along in the camaraderie of the other *advertiser censored* addicts who shared common feeling about *advertiser censored* and women. The opinions and conversation they had about women as they bonded together watching *advertiser censored* together. The sick fantasies that they shared or that they kept private and went on to do later.

How do you think he would really feel about women and view them? What would he think about position in the world and what they had to offer. Think he is respectful of women and values them as human beings or would he consider them as sex objects who deserve to be treated nastily, hit upon and degraded and then blamed for "asking for it"?

Now add that to a man who also has

a position of power,

who is also gifted at manipulation,

who has access of many women who may be vulnerable because of their faith,

who knows vulnerable women because they go to him in a time of trouble seeking guidance and support,

who has many peers who support him and have issues of their own that are co-mingled with your abuser so they have double reason to help him cover up.

who has the power to condemn a person for their confessions or confidences to them,

who can have them cast out of a community they have considered family for many years and turn people against them, just with his word.

who has a following of people who refuse to believe that this man does anything wrong and blindly follow him.

Now say you are a woman who has been a victim of such a person, who is now shattered spiritually, emotionally anguished, dealing with depression and self esteem issues, have been told by your abuser and his supporters that you are the problem, that you are an evil person, etc..

Do you think such victims can really gather the strength to go up against such an abusers and his loyal powerful peers who have their own misdeeds women into his that they need to hide?

Can you really go up against hundreds, thousands of people who follow this man though they have never met him in person?

Can you really go up against this evil which has its greedy tentacles outreached to the entire world and can ruin your reputation and shame you not only on a congregation lever, a community level but a worldwide level.

Can you really go into a lengthy battle in which much of it is your word against his and those of his most loyal supporters who just as equally guilty?

Do you have the unlimited resources that your abusers have?

Can you subject your loved ones to the scandal, the condemnation by ignorant followers?

Oh yes an don't forget that the abuser owns the church, hand picks the people on the board and is really accountable to no one.

Now these are my words based upon what I have been privy to knowing about others experience with RWOC and those in charge there. This is my summary of what I read and what i believe after much careful research and consideration. Again, these are all my words, my views, my opinion.

They have no reason to lie. They are NOT seeking publicity, money or anything else. They are seemingly lovely and sweet people, genuinely hurt by what happened to them. They have gone on to continue to do well in life, rebuild their faith and help others thru their similar issues. They have no agenda to push, they have nothing to gain.

I do not wish to reveal them to public scrutiny. I have made the acquaintance of a few or befriended them and they accepted my friendship. I would not betray their trust in me or subject them to any further harm. They are strong, beautiful and loving women who have risen from the ashes of being so badly burned. I admire them and genuinely like them.

But how does Hope fit into that? What was she aware of and how did it affect her actions, reactions and emotions as a woman, a wife and a person in the public eye. I do not claim to know that.

But i do know that it puts Ron in a highly questionable light. He is not going to allow what he has done to a female to interfere with HIS church. He is not going to accept any blame for things he did wrong. He has no issue with shifting the blame to the victim and then claiming to be the victim himself and surrounding himself with his co-conspirators and those who follow him blindly.

And so that is how I see it. MOO, IMHO,

OK now,
Warning: My opinion only, my conclusions based upon many many hours and days of research, digging deep and really reading, rereading and thinking about a lot.

I want to say this.. and believe me, I have carefully pondered my words, am not a rumor monger. I take it very seriously when I have something so serious to say about a person and I investigate and have what i need to back up what I say and why i say it.

I have put a lot of time into researching this case and thru this have become privy to conversations from people who once believed in this church and put their life, heart and faith into it and were manipulated, abused and traumatized.

I further looked into such sources and independently ascertained that they did indeed prove to be who they said they were and did indeed hold the positions in the church that were very close to Ron and the leadership there for many many years, had put a lot of their heart, heard work and life into building up this church and there is some rotten stuff indeed that happened.

Consider this. How would you expect a man who had a *advertiser censored* addiction to treat women? A man who viewed a huge amount (hours a day) and variety of *advertiser censored* during his teenage years, and who was close friends with the son of a man who owned a huge collection of *advertiser censored* (or store? i forget) and was obviously happy to share.

Consider what he saw and obviously enjoyed along in the camaraderie of the other *advertiser censored* addicts who shared common feeling about *advertiser censored* and women. The opinions and conversation they had about women as they bonded together watching *advertiser censored* together. The sick fantasies that they shared or that they kept private and went on to do later.

How do you think he would really feel about women and view them? What would he think about position in the world and what they had to offer. Think he is respectful of women and values them as human beings or would he consider them as sex objects who deserve to be treated nastily, hit upon and degraded and then blamed for "asking for it"?

Now add that to a man who also has

a position of power,

who is also gifted at manipulation,

who has access of many women who may be vulnerable because of their faith,

who knows vulnerable women because they go to him in a time of trouble seeking guidance and support,

who has many peers who support him and have issues of their own that are co-mingled with your abuser so they have double reason to help him cover up.

who has the power to condemn a person for their confessions or confidences to them,

who can have them cast out of a community they have considered family for many years and turn people against them, just with his word.

who has a following of people who refuse to believe that this man does anything wrong and blindly follow him.

Now say you are a woman who has been a victim of such a person, who is now shattered spiritually, emotionally anguished, dealing with depression and self esteem issues, have been told by your abuser and his supporters that you are the problem, that you are an evil person, etc..

Do you think such victims can really gather the strength to go up against such an abusers and his loyal powerful peers who have their own misdeeds women into his that they need to hide?

Can you really go up against hundreds, thousands of people who follow this man though they have never met him in person?

Can you really go up against this evil which has its greedy tentacles outreached to the entire world and can ruin your reputation and shame you not only on a congregation lever, a community level but a worldwide level.

Can you really go into a lengthy battle in which much of it is your word against his and those of his most loyal supporters who just as equally guilty?

Do you have the unlimited resources that your abusers have?

Can you subject your loved ones to the scandal, the condemnation by ignorant followers?

Oh yes an don't forget that the abuser owns the church, hand picks the people on the board and is really accountable to no one.

Now these are my words based upon what I have been privy to knowing about others experience with RWOC and those in charge there. This is my summary of what I read and what i believe after much careful research and consideration. Again, these are all my words, my views, my opinion.

They have no reason to lie. They are NOT seeking publicity, money or anything else. They are seemingly lovely and sweet people, genuinely hurt by what happened to them. They have gone on to continue to do well in life, rebuild their faith and help others thru their similar issues. They have no agenda to push, they have nothing to gain.

I do not wish to reveal them to public scrutiny. I have made the acquaintance of a few or befriended them and they accepted my friendship. I would not betray their trust in me or subject them to any further harm. They are strong, beautiful and loving women who have risen from the ashes of being so badly burned. I admire them and genuinely like them.

But how does Hope fit into that? What was she aware of and how did it affect her actions, reactions and emotions as a woman, a wife and a person in the public eye. I do not claim to know that.

But i do know that it puts Ron in a highly questionable light. He is not going to allow what he has done to a female to interfere with HIS church. He is not going to accept any blame for things he did wrong. He has no issue with shifting the blame to the victim and then claiming to be the victim himself and surrounding himself with his co-conspirators and those who follow him blindly.

And so that is how I see it. MOO, IMHO,

this is a really good post.....
I read this article today which confirms your thoughts!

Don Jon: how *advertiser censored* is rewiring men's brains

That’s because, along with a great number of *advertiser censored* users, they had rewired the arousal pathways in their brains. “*advertiser censored*,” writes Doidge, “satisfies every one of the prerequisites for neuroplastic change,” – that is, the brain’s ability to form new neural circuitry. The most important condition is the release of dopamine, the neurotransmitter that gives us a feeling of exciting pleasure, which *advertiser censored* triggers. The more often you watch *advertiser censored* and get the dopamine hit it delivers, the more the activity and the sensation become entwined in your brain.

Doidge puts it like this: “since neurons that fire together wire together, these men got massive amounts of practice wiring these images into the pleasure centres of the brain.” And, “because plasticity is competitive, the brain maps for new, exciting images increased at the expense of what had previously attracted them.”

A related problem is what addiction experts call “tolerance”, in other words the need for more of a given stimulant (harder and weirder *advertiser censored*) for the same amount of dopamine. In the end, the result is what Doidge politely calls “potency problems”. Compulsive *advertiser censored* users become unable to maintain erections.

READ MORE HERE http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thin...rtiser censored*-is-rewiring-mens-brains.html

this is a really good post.....
I read this article today which confirms your thoughts!

Wow! Great Article!! That was exactly where my train of thought was going, with wondering how this has twisted his mind and what a bad combination that is when coupled with his image as a pastor and access to vulnerable people. You hit a home run with finding that article. THANK YOU!!:loveyou:

Just think, there he was, a preacher's kid being raised in a sheltered rigid world and surrounded by virtuous women. Women who stayed virgins, were modest, etc. Then there is this whole other world (Ha! isn't that what HE accused Hope of having??). And Ron's whole other secret world is complete with a VERY different style of dress (also mentioned by him as part of Hope's sinning ways). Ron has a nasty little *advertiser censored* addiction and monogamous sex with his wife just doesn't cut it.

I've talked with guys in a world like that and they don't trust or respect women. They think women should fall all over them begging for them to treat her roughly (being very g-rated and general her). If she doesn't then there is something wrong with her. Then if the woman submits to that, the guy is disgusted with HER after he has his way. He is basically projecting his feeling about himself, the self loathing and repulsion that is hidden by puttion it on others instead. (Like that preacher who denounced gay people but was apparently a quite the closet case himself. Link here http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard a slightly snarky link but it state the facts.)

I think his mind is really twisted. How could it not be when viewing that much *advertiser censored* at such a young formative age, especially when combined with how different his real life was. I think the danger of it thrilled him as well, the rebellion, the deception of fooling people.

I know that most teenage boys, even girls, heck adults too, have viewed *advertiser censored* and may enjoy it on occasion. I'm not judging on that. That's your private life. It's the *advertiser censored* addiction that I have an issue with and how it causes a person the think about and treat others. Can you imagine the nightmare of being married to such a person and then acting like he is a saint in public.

I think Ron learned early on that religion was his way to hide his ugly little sins and secrets. He seems to have almost perfected his act of acting innocence and casting blame elsewhere, doncha think?

Well that might work for him in his world where he is a preacher but now he has overestimated his charm and power. Now he has come into our radar and we are not so easily fooled by someone quoting the bible and proclaiming innocence.

Somewhat O/T but.. Remember the story of Elvis and Priscilla. He had her living with him when she was a teen, slept together and all that but supposedly stopped short of having sex with her until they were married. Then they consummated the marriage on the honeymoon.

Priscilla got pregnant on the honeymoon and upon learning she was pregnant, he refused to ever have sex with her again because she was the mother of his child (and Elvis had mommy issues an worshipped his mom). he never touched her again or viewed her as a lover from that moment on and it really messed with her mind to be rejected that way and she did end up messing around. Not saying that is what happened with Ron but it is certainly an interesting case about men and how they view sex in twisted ways.

Hopefully there are few typos or missed words cuz i am hitting send and then hitting the bed.

My ex-husband is addicted to *advertiser censored* and that's what cost us our marriage. I watched it progress. He would deny it and hide things. His behavior was just like any other addict. He was well aware of my opinion of what he did, but he would make up excuses and of course try and justify his behavior, telling me I was the one that had the problem and it was normal. Sex was never anything more than just sex. He had no feelings or emotion. It was always like he was recreating what he watched. I did feel like he was cheating on me with *advertiser censored*. Plus, he would dress up to go out, not come home after work or call and many other suspicious things throughout the marriage.

During the divorce he quit drinking, thinking that would solve things, but he wasn't that big of a drinker anyway. He still denied the *advertiser censored* issue. The divorce was rough at first but we managed to remain friends and even tried to have a relationship again. The big kicker was one of the few times he was hanging out at the house, I was doing something in the other room and he got on my computer and was looking at *advertiser censored*.

The computer was a big deal for me and he knew this. When I bought my first computer we were married. I was using it for my business and nothing else. After repeatedly finding history of him looking at *advertiser censored*, he was told on many occasions to get his own computer, but he never did and would repeatedly use mine even after our divorce when he couldn't help himself and he was briefly at the house.

Throughout our marriage I felt like I wasn't good enough for him and all those feelings a person feels when they are cheated on. Towards the very end, I started going out with friends and trying to create my own life. I enjoyed the attention I got. I felt ugly and undesirable. I was tremendously insecure!!!

Anyway that's my brief rundown of what I felt like being married to a *advertiser censored* addict.

It makes me sick that Ron basically laughed off his *advertiser censored* addiction to his congregation and now he is throwing her under to bus to all these people. I was thrown under the bus to all our friends and family, as the crazy one during my divorce.

I can't relate to the fact that Ron is a nasty "big shot". It makes it such a grander scale for what Hope is going through compared to what I went through. Ron has so much power and money to do any nasty deed to Hope. Divorces are nasty most of the time.

I wonder if she started distancing herself from him along time ago, trying to have a life of her own, because her life with him didn't exist. He is a control and power freak and I'm sure he thinks he is "gods" gift to women and can have any woman he desires. She is so much better off without him and maybe it was ultimately her decision to leave him, but he can't have that known to the church.

Beginnier'sLuck, Hugs to you and thanks for your great post!

Beginnier'sLuck, Hugs to you and thanks for your great post!

Thank you. It's been a long time and I'm good. It's just a little lonely now and then, especially on days like today when I have to rake these massive amounts of leaves by tomorrow all by myself. lol

I mainly wanted to give a perspective of how Hope may feel.

It's hard enough on some to have a spouse that is rarely home because of work. The paycheck may be there but you don't get much companionship.
Add to that someone with a *advertiser censored* addiction that is in the spotlight and surrounded by women all the time. Man that would be rough.

To me he is disgusting, but after reading the FB comments of how much he is admired, I don't think he would have a problem with women or abusing his power to seduce them.

Poor Hope!

One more thing while I'm thinking of it. Sorry, I know this has probably been hashed around a bit.

He talked about how when they met, she was so broken, blah, blah, blah.....I recall reading about her being raped as well. It made me sick that he may have been insinuating he "fixed" her. If anything, I believe she endured more abuse. It's about power, control and manipulation. He may have zeroed in on her. (Sorry, not the right words I want to use, but I think you all know what I mean)

I hope she is physically ok and gets away from him, starts the healing process and has a happy life a head of her.

BGL, thanks for sharing that. I am so very glad you got away from that. One thing I have noticed on his videos (watched so many, I get sick at the thoughts of watching another). When this man smiles, he's ALL teeth. The smile does NOT REACH his eyes. He simply creeps me out. He looks more Satanic to me , than Godly. JMO. Where is Hope? Why aren't her family demanding answers? I'm glad I grew up poor. If one of us had went missing, mom would have moved Heaven and Hell to find us. No matter WHAT she though of her in law. As parents, they disgust me. Hope is THEIR daughter FGS! I got the ole flu bug so I haven't felt like sitting at the pc, and I sure haven't wanted to watch any more scam artists on youtube. R.C.? You will get yours!

Thank you. It's been a long time and I'm good. It's just a little lonely now and then, especially on days like today when I have to rake these massive amounts of leaves by tomorrow all by myself. lol

I mainly wanted to give a perspective of how Hope may feel.

It's hard enough on some to have a spouse that is rarely home because of work. The paycheck may be there but you don't get much companionship.
Add to that someone with a *advertiser censored* addiction that is in the spotlight and surrounded by women all the time. Man that would be rough.

To me he is disgusting, but after reading the FB comments of how much he is admired, I don't think he would have a problem with women or abusing his power to seduce them.

Poor Hope!

Yes, poor Hope. I wish we would hear that she's been checked on.

are we allowed to post his FB status updates? nothing revealing on the surface, but reading them....well, maybe they are subliminal. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member