Patricia Garrido

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
since this guy evaded detection for almost 2 decades on rape and kidnapping charges, how long might it have taken the irs to find out?
and who knows how much damage might have been done to jaycee and her girls in the meantime.

Yeah, just because they could have and should have gotten him on tax stuff doesn't mean they would have in a timely manner, or at all, considering.

Yeah, just because they could have and should have gotten him on tax stuff doesn't mean they would have in a timely manner, or at all, considering.

i wonder if he ever claimed jaycee or the girls as dependents :waitasec:

this is also when the real research can take place without having to wade through all the nonsense postings.
Right on ! ! ! :)
the other does get tiresome.
I have not had time yet to contact Interpol, I still need to do that this week by Friday.

http://www.antiochgrove.com/2009/10/21/phillip-garrido-may-have-been-involved-in-tax-evasion/

snipped fromt he above:

Since the deed is still recorded in Patricia’s name any legal civil lawsuit claims to the property by the Dugard family will be met with legal uncertainty. Did Franzen know that Jaycee was being held captive? Can Patricia’s claim of dementia be proven or disproven? These are the types of questions that must be answered in order for a Dugard civil lawsuit to successfully acquiescence the property
Okie dokie, all the more reason to be looking up Patricia Garrido Franzen's arse, eh? I hope LE is on this! I wonder what if any effect the 1997 Homesteading of the property would have.

That's an interesting comment, kbl. I wonder who did his business and personal taxes and if he claimed any dependents. If he used a local tax preparer they could have seen the girls. Maybe Patricia did the paperwork and filed them! LOL PG obviously wasn't smart enough to do it!

Garrido would have had to include Social Security numbers for any dependents he claimed which makes it unlikely - at least, on his income taxes.

Garrido would have had to include Social Security numbers for any dependents he claimed which makes it unlikely - at least, on his income taxes.

Yeah, is there a way to check on this? I know they didn't have legit ones, but...

good catch.
i was thinking he might have used fake ones.

Remember, he also had a non-profit corporation and would have had to file returns for that. There's no way he could have done this on his own. We can order the returns for his non-profit and it would tell us who filed the paperwork and if he claimed income. He did take donations from Jack and I think others for his church and these donations "should" have been reported. Of course, I doubt he did unless he had a tax preparer that perhaps he traded printing for services.

Remember, he also had a non-profit corporation and would have had to file returns for that. There's no way he could have done this on his own. We can order the returns for his non-profit and it would tell us who filed the paperwork and if he claimed income. He did take donations from Jack and I think others for his church and these donations "should" have been reported. Of course, I doubt he did unless he had a tax preparer that perhaps he traded printing for services.

i wonder if patty dabbled in accounting on the side.

Phillip Garrido's income taxes, state, federal, business, non-profit..... that brings up interesting thoughts. My first thought was, well how could he claim children, when he had none. But right after that I thought of something else....shouldn't this be a requirement while you're on parole to provide copies of tax returns.....particularly business....... jeeze, he could have been running a *advertiser censored* business, or selling weird sex toys and the parole officer wouldn't know??? If it isn't part of the parole requirements, it should be don't ya think?

Phillip Garrido's income taxes, state, federal, business, non-profit..... that brings up interesting thoughts. My first thought was, well how could he claim children, when he had none. But right after that I thought of something else....shouldn't this be a requirement while you're on parole to provide copies of tax returns.....particularly business....... jeeze, he could have been running a *advertiser censored* business, or selling weird sex toys and the parole officer wouldn't know??? If it isn't part of the parole requirements, it should be don't ya think?

what was it that the po office and reports said? since he seemed like a religous man he was a "model' parollee. so i guess they didnt think to check his tax returns any more then they checked his backyard :banghead:

She could have had her dignity left had she not accepted him harming little girls and raising them in hovels.
She could have had a song in her heart knowing that she did not play a part in his torture on a young little innocent angel, but in setting her free.

SHE had a chance now she has NOTHING.

:bow: You represent the People of the State of California vs. Patricia Franzen
very well.
:cat: Starlet and Angel remember her as Grandma,

:bow: You represent the People of the State of California vs. Patricia Franzen
very well.
:cat: Starlet and Angel remember her as Grandma,

and i thought my grandma was bad :eek::eek:
if songs the prosecutor can i be the hanging judge?

please kindly stop that.
maybe because you dont think it's important other people might.
someone did go out of there way to copy that to the thread

re; :croc: Websleuth cartoons are a lot of fun, aren't they? :Banane15:

and i thought my grandma was bad :eek::eek:
if songs the prosecutor can i be the hanging judge?

:cool: I don't know what the children think of their Grandma ----
I'll let them draw their own conclusions. That may mean more than
any verdict coming from a courtroom.

:cool: I don't know what the children think of their Grandma ----
I'll let them draw their own conclusions. That may mean more than
any verdict coming from a courtroom.

absolutely. the kids have a lot to deal with.

I'm confused. Where is Patricia now? Is she in a state-run nursing home? Because you can only keep up to a certain amount of your money when you do that. This is why you'll see elderly folk shifting the ownership of their house to their kids, so that the state won't get their "inheritance". Al least, that's my understanding. Can someone clarify that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore
Back