Patricia Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm confused. Where is Patricia now? Is she in a state-run nursing home? Because you can only keep up to a certain amount of your money when you do that. This is why you'll see elderly folk shifting the ownership of their house to their kids, so that the state won't get their "inheritance". Al least, that's my understanding. Can someone clarify that?

she's in a care facility, i dont know if its state run or not.
anyone know?

This is where she was originally takendon't know if she's still there. Note also that the brother Ron stated his mother had dementia for 8 years and the father had stated 6 years. Nobody in this family saying she had any problems prior to that, so according to her own son, this dementia started somewhere around 2001. If this is accurate, then for TEN freakin' years, 3,650 days while Jaycee was there, she didn't HAVE DEMENTIA.

Their mother still lives at the home but has suffered major dementia for about eight years, according to her son. On Thursday, she was at the Contra Costa Regional Medical Center in Martinez.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/28/MNHQ19EU4O.DTL#ixzz0UgUWtkU6

This is where she was originally takendon't know if she's still there. Note also that the brother Ron stated his mother had dementia for 8 years and the father had stated 6 years. Nobody in this family saying she had any problems prior to that, so according to her own son, this dementia started somewhere around 2001. If this is accurate, then for TEN freakin' years, 3,650 days while Jaycee was there, she didn't HAVE DEMENTIA.

Their mother still lives at the home but has suffered major dementia for about eight years, according to her son. On Thursday, she was at the Contra Costa Regional Medical Center in Martinez.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/28/MNHQ19EU4O.DTL#ixzz0UgUWtkU6

add another 730 days if it was only 6 years :(
im still not buying the dementia excuse with the interviews she's giving anyways.

As far as investigations on the house, how did the lien or liens work and such... I thought I had possiblly read the house was condemned

13-OCT-2009 024042000 E FRANZEN PATRICIA DEJESUS PUMP & WELL DRILLING INC RELEASE LIEN
13-OCT-09 024042000 RELEASE LIEN
( R ) DEJESUS PUMP & WELL DRILLING INC
( E ) FRANZEN PATRICIA

25-SEP-2009 022792600 R FRANZEN PATRICIA CCC BLDG INSPECTION DIV ABATEMENT
25-SEP-09 022792600 ABATEMENT
( E ) CCC BLDG INSPECTION DIV
( R ) FRANZEN PATRICIA

24-SEP-2009 022640800 R FRANZEN PATRICIA DEJESUS PUMP & WELL DRILLING INC MECH LIEN
24-SEP-09 022640800 MECH LIEN
( E ) DEJESUS PUMP & WELL DRILLING INC
( R ) FRANZEN PATRICIA

Remember, he also had a non-profit corporation and would have had to file returns for that. There's no way he could have done this on his own. We can order the returns for his non-profit and it would tell us who filed the paperwork and if he claimed income. He did take donations from Jack and I think others for his church and these donations "should" have been reported. Of course, I doubt he did unless he had a tax preparer that perhaps he traded printing for services.

I'm still wondering if Herschel was used as an alias ... wonder if Garrido or Patrica would get caught if they used his SS# on taxes. I'm wondering this because with a nonprofit you could be getting donations, claiming you were paying someone's salary, had purchased xyz for it, claim use of a building, but ultimately claim a loss.

Also, you have to wonder if he was claiming a loss or exemptions on his business - claiming he paid Jaycee (or claiming you paid someone like Patricia who had little income so she would then not have to pay taxes on it),
claiming business use of property - including part of the utilities, etc., other claiming business expenses like use of a vehicle/office supplies/computer, claiming Patricia as a dependent, claiming Nancy was paid for her care (could Nancy have been getting state money for this?), and so on.

As far as being a "grandmother", no abused child owes any allegiance to an abuser. I heard from a therapist that the Bible is referenced by people who have been abused. "Honor they Mother and Father." But the translation is to honor people who have mothered or fathered (done a good job, appropriately) not any mother or father. I believe where I live they teach abused people that they do not need to continue to be engaged in destructive, ugly sick relationships with parents or other relatives. Perhaps someday they can learn to forgive these people, but to give them any honor by calling them mother, father, grandmother-NO WAY ( and I am shouting it out here)

As far as being a "grandmother", no abused child owes any allegiance to an abuser.

:rose: JC had commented to LE at the outset that the children had not been
abused, and LE likewise noted that they were in good health. As repulsive as
as the Garrido's may have been in JC's abduction to start with, i can only
conclude for now that the Garrido's were making a sincere effort to be a
good family at home, while continuing as morally corrupt everywhere else.

good families dont brainwash there kids and force them to live in tents.

Trying to be good parents? Based on what facts? No school, no friends, living outside year round, no doctor, no dentist, conceived from rape of a minor child, used junk ( which is one thing when you are poor), but I think they had plenty of money based on the fact that they had a free house, money from Patricia's social security , and thousands stolen from the neighbor. It is without a doubt that Patricia and PG are narcissistic and incapable of loving anyone but themselves . PG and NG-drug users. And it appears from reports that PG was a meth user. Anyone in their sphere is merely a means to an end for something that satisfies some defect in themselves. PG shackled Jaycee for 3 1/2 years. Other than that, great parents! (heavily sarcastic)

Trying to be good parents? Based on what facts? No school, no friends, living outside year round, no doctor, no dentist, conceived from rape of a minor child, used junk ( which is one thing when you are poor), but I think they had plenty of money based on the fact that they had a free house, money from Patricia's social security , and thousands stolen from the neighbor. It is without a doubt that Patricia and PG are narcissistic and incapable of loving anyone but themselves . PG and NG-drug users. And it appears from reports that PG was a meth user. Anyone in their sphere is merely a means to an end for something that satisfies some defect in themselves. PG shackled Jaycee for 3 1/2 years. Other than that, great parents! (heavily sarcastic)

thanks.
i guess i left out all of that in my post lol

Good parents do not let a RSO sleep with his babies in his arms every night either. Sorry, no go, nothing redeeming about their parenting skills in any way, shape or form. Evil incarnate with a gramma that allowed it also and maybe more.

Good parents do not let a RSO sleep with his babies in his arms every night either. Sorry, no go, nothing redeeming about their parenting skills in any way, shape or form. Evil incarnate with a gramma that allowed it also and maybe more.

GREAT POST :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I pity anyone who would have thought otherwise; what is their reference points??? to come up with "good parents" remark :eek:

Firstly, I want to make this comment: Jayce may not really "know" whether those children have ever been bothered. If, in fact, she was kept in the back, and they went on "outings" with daddy & mommy dearest, then how could she know?

Secondly, I keep reading here about how much of a "good mother" jaycee was to her children, given the circumstances. In that regard, NOW don't misunderstand me here, but we have to remember that up until Jaycee was rescued, those children didn't even know that Jaycee was her mother. They thought she was their older sister! And, I'll bet she was damn good one. I also know a couple of older sisters who did indeed basically raise their young siblings with mostly absentee mom's. Nonetheless, I have a icky, heart-sick feeling that they called Nancy MOM, just like they called Phillip, Daddy. I can't help but wonder after Jaycee gave birth, how long was it before those children were "taken away from her". (And that makes sense, when she told her mother "mom, I have babies" instead of "mom, I have children, or two young daughters". Did they treat her like a surrogate mother and just take the kids away as soon as they could? Even if it was just emotionally and not physically, what a horrible thing to do, deprive a mother of her children. But, somehow, I just can't see Nancy and Phillip just letting Jaycee raise those kids herself. Firstly, she was only 15 when her first daughter was born, she was just a child herself. It's all so sick, and those pictures of the girls in that family vacation outing, with Phillip & Nancy & whomever was in the wheel chair (Jack?).....sick and disgusting... trying to portray the happy little family. Where was Jaycee?? So, anyway, Phillip, Nancy (and Gramma Patricia) attempting to "make a good family home", FAHGET ABOUT IT!!! JMO

Firstly, I want to make this comment: Jayce may not really "know" whether those children have ever been bothered. If, in fact, she was kept in the back, and they went on "outings" with daddy & mommy dearest, then how could she know?

Secondly, I keep reading here about how much of a "good mother" jaycee was to her children, given the circumstances. In that regard, NOW don't misunderstand me here, but we have to remember that up until Jaycee was rescued, those children didn't even know that Jaycee was her mother. They thought she was their older sister! And, I'll bet she was damn good one. I also know a couple of older sisters who did indeed basically raise their young siblings with mostly absentee mom's. Nonetheless, I have a icky, heart-sick feeling that they called Nancy MOM, just like they called Phillip, Daddy. I can't help but wonder after Jaycee gave birth, how long was it before those children were "taken away from her". (And that makes sense, when she told her mother "mom, I have babies" instead of "mom, I have children, or two young daughters". Did they treat her like a surrogate mother and just take the kids away as soon as they could? Even if it was just emotionally and not physically, what a horrible thing to do, deprive a mother of her children. But, somehow, I just can't see Nancy and Phillip just letting Jaycee raise those kids herself. Firstly, she was only 15 when her first daughter was born, she was just a child herself. It's all so sick, and those pictures of the girls in that family vacation outing, with Phillip & Nancy & whomever was in the wheel chair (Jack?).....sick and disgusting... trying to portray the happy little family. Where was Jaycee?? So, anyway, Phillip, Nancy (and Gramma Patricia) attempting to "make a good family home", FAHGET ABOUT IT!!! JMO

imo jaycee was back home taking care of wackoo patty when they were in san fran. garrido probably felt he could do this cause he knew she wouldnt escape without the girls.
i do think that she was acting as there older sister, but was playing as much of the mother role as she could. after all all 3 of them were out in the tents.
but yeah, the garridos are not good parents there evil incarnate

Billie ... thanks for your post. It's a good grounding in reality when talking about such a horrible, and very long, crime and what has transpired.

As far as investigations on the house, how did the lien or liens work and such... I thought I had possiblly read the house was condemned

13-OCT-2009 024042000 E FRANZEN PATRICIA DEJESUS PUMP & WELL DRILLING INC RELEASE LIEN
13-OCT-09 024042000 RELEASE LIEN
( R ) DEJESUS PUMP & WELL DRILLING INC
( E ) FRANZEN PATRICIA

25-SEP-2009 022792600 R FRANZEN PATRICIA CCC BLDG INSPECTION DIV ABATEMENT
25-SEP-09 022792600 ABATEMENT
( E ) CCC BLDG INSPECTION DIV
( R ) FRANZEN PATRICIA

24-SEP-2009 022640800 R FRANZEN PATRICIA DEJESUS PUMP & WELL DRILLING INC MECH LIEN
24-SEP-09 022640800 MECH LIEN
( E ) DEJESUS PUMP & WELL DRILLING INC
( R ) FRANZEN PATRICIA
Mechanics liens secure the property to help pay for unpaid contracts for work done on the property. if a lien is perfected the party has the right to foreclose on the property to satisfy debt after any lienholders in front of them are satisfied.
Doesn't always work out but if all preliminary notices are filed properly and they have legal standing by following the lien time clock, it is a good way to tie up the property.
but in this case you can see that the Dejesus lien was released already.

thanks Jelly...

That's what I assumed... I wasn't really sure what question to ask either and didn't complete my thoughts. With everyone in custody, what would be going on with the house?

http://www.examiner.com/x-12837-US-...arrido-house-pictures-photos-video-slideshow-

The home was condemned by county building inspectors on August 31, 2009

I realizing being condemned doesn't change ownership, but I wondered if the county would slap more liens on the house for cleanup or costs. It appears that being condemned show up on the title of the house and ...

http://www.searchlightcrusade.net/2009/09/can_you_get_a_mortgage_on_a_co_1.html

If a house is condemned, you can't sell it to anyone as a house. Furthermore, with a condemned house on the property, it really isn't vacant land, either. It's less valuable than bare land, as you have an expense that vacant land does not.

Just wondering what happens from here. Will the house be torn down? Can/will they just maintain it as is as a crime scene until trial?

I think that the other Garrido son has been working with the County and whatever interested parties to take care of, straighten out, make sense of, and whatever else needs to be done in relation to the house and the property owned by his mother.

I recall seeing a little blurb about it in one of the local news items a few weeks ago.

I think that the other Garrido son has been working with the County and whatever interested parties to take care of, straighten out, make sense of, and whatever else needs to be done in relation to the house and the property owned by his mother.

I recall seeing a little blurb about it in one of the local news items a few weeks ago.

Thanks ... I keep forgetting Patricia has another son.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gymbo
Back