Patricia Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Refinancing wouldn't involve a grant deed. And yes, I suppose it could be that Patricia was the buyer of that property but that doesn't make sense becaue it's been sold twice since then and I see no other grant deed listed for Patricia Franzen related to that property in the records. I believe Trulia gets the sold information from real estate brokers, but I'm not sure. My suspicion is that it was a rental property (like I say, lots of realtors have rental properties, in fact come to think of it, ALL of the ones I know do.) and they Franzen/Garrido's sold it cuz the needed the money. There is a Lilly H.still listed with a local number there when I goggled it, but there were two sales after that so I'm guessin that person doesn't live there anymore. But Lilly Hwould know whether it was previously a rental property before, or if Patricia lived there before she married Franzen. Timeline says she divorced Manuel Garrido in Jan 71 and Married Franzen in 1978. The Franzen's bought the Walnut st house in July of 1979. Where was Patricia Garrido living between 1971 and 1979? Elm St? And if it was a rental property, perhaps LE should be looking for bones over there?????

Good questions! Please correct any info below that I have wrong.

Did Manuel & Patricia own a house? Where?

Where was Patricia Garrido living between 1971 and 1979/78?
Patricia couldn't have been living at Elm St if it were purchase in 1982​

Where did Herschel & Patricia live between in 1978 and possibly part of 1979?

The Walnut St House was purchased in July, 1979
When did Garrido start living in that house.....? I thought we pinned it down to 1989​

The Elm St house was purchased in 1982 by Herschel & Patricia.
Could this have been property from some estate?
Herschel dies in 1986.

The Elm St house was sold in 1999 by Patricia.

We don't know if the Elm St house was a rental from 1982-1999
Could Ron have been renting it?
If it wasn't rented, then why would you have another property and how could Patricia afford to keep two houses?
Or was it used as a business, Realtor?​

What are the years that we do not know where Phillip Garrido was living?
Possibly unknown between 1988 - 1991, could have lived at Elm St house​

Trying to be good parents? Based on what facts? No school, no friends, living outside year round, no doctor, no dentist, conceived from rape of a minor child, used junk ( which is one thing when you are poor), but I think they had plenty of money based on the fact that they had a free house, money from Patricia's social security , and thousands stolen from the neighbor. It is without a doubt that Patricia and PG are narcissistic and incapable of loving anyone but themselves . PG and NG-drug users. And it appears from reports that PG was a meth user. Anyone in their sphere is merely a means to an end for something that satisfies some defect in themselves. PG shackled Jaycee for 3 1/2 years. Other than that, great parents! (heavily sarcastic)

:thumb:You said it --- PG and NG used drugs: that's what drained cash flow
away from housing. The reason for the backyard compound to begin with
was secrecy, because there were visitors to the main house at times.

:smiliecup: a little checkerboard logic here: the children were never to the
doctor
the children were found healthy
NG was a nurse in good work standing (in CCC anyway)
therefore, no doctor had been needed to be in good health

:book: children from home-schools have been shown to compare favorably
to those in public schools at the college achievement level

:truce: in no way have i been condoning the Garrido's immorality. Its just that
a more relistic appraisal helps Starlet and Angel gain more self-respect
than a "social disease" (expression from Bernstein's West Side Story).

Good questions! Please correct any info below that I have wrong.

Did Manuel & Patricia own a house? Where?

Where was Patricia Garrido living between 1971 and 1979/78?
Patricia couldn't have been living at Elm St if it were purchase in 1982​

Where did Herschel & Patricia live between in 1978 and possibly part of 1979?

The Walnut St House was purchased in July, 1979
When did Garrido start living in that house.....? I thought we pinned it down to 1989​

The Elm St house was purchased in 1982 by Herschel & Patricia.
Could this have been property from some estate?
Herschel dies in 1986.

The Elm St house was sold in 1999 by Patricia.

We don't know if the Elm St house was a rental from 1982-1999
Could Ron have been renting it?
If it wasn't rented, then why would you have another property and how could Patricia afford to keep two houses?
Or was it used as a business, Realtor?​

What are the years that we do not know where Phillip Garrido was living?
Possibly unknown between 1988 - 1991, could have lived at Elm St house​

Yep, all good questions. Hopefully LE is on it, cuz I don't know who else would be able to ascertain all the rental information. Was it ALWAYS rented out? Cuz if not, Phillip would have had keys to it and well, like I said, maybe LE should be looking for evidence over there. Yikes!

Well, that's a very interesting take on the situation. I don't believe, however, that Patricia acted as an ally to Jaycee, even though she may well have had plenty of incentive to do so. If she was an ally to Jaycee, she would have rescued her from that whole disgusting situation.

Patricia Garrido was quoted as saying she thought Jaycee was a child of one of Phillip's former relationships. If she was an ally, she would have used her math skills to realize that was impossible. (Her beloved son was in prison for rape during the years when Jaycee was born.) She also would certainly have wondered how Jaycee kept getting pregnant, and if it was by her adorable son Phillip, thereby providing her with granddaughters, wouldn't she think that was incest, if she truly thought Jaycee was Phillip's daugther. Allies like her we could all do without! JMO

:waitasec: Patricia Garrido Franzen's quote was an act of deceit. Off-hand
i can't come up with a timely escape plan that wouldn't blow the cover
on her secret, as she had the house to hide at. Intelligent thought though.

Garrido/Franzen Property in 2000 w/ Parcel #s

Looks like there's different vehicles in each of these pictures. Wish I could make them out better. Where'd you get these, I suppose if you could have gone back further you would have, huh?

Looks like there's different vehicles in each of these pictures. Wish I could make them out better. Where'd you get these, I suppose if you could have gone back further you would have, huh?

http://ccmap.us/gis/

You don't need a user name although it sort of looks like you do. Select larger map and click on "Accept Disclaimer"

Yes, this is as far back as they go on this site, not sure if Google Earth maps goes back further as they probably use the same GIS source. Too bad, I had high hopes because in other parts of CCC you can go back quite a bit further.

No offense to any CNA's, but where I live it is a 6 week course. So as far as medical info, it's not extensive enough to be a nurse. NG was neither an LPN nor an RN. If I remember correctly, Jaycee has stated that she was shackled for 3 1/2 years. That totally boggles the mind. Why she survived that I don't know, but people have survived all kinds of things such as the gulags. She certainly did not survive because of love and caring in the PG family as evidenced by being shackled for 3 1/2 years! And of course being raped over and over. Even if some imaginary Garrido showed her "love", she certainly understood that they weren't going to save her from her nightmare. So the "love" she might have been showed, really doesn't count, does it. Even a small child can sense that they don't count enough to be saved from their horror by an adult that is supposed to save them. Maybe just the odds were in her favor for not dying from childbirth or from whatever. Children who grew up in Romanian orphanages are alive also, not due to any care giving they received. I could go on and on. I still place my money on Jaycee beating the odds because of her own self. Let's not forget how PG's first wife said he treated her- a woman that he "loved". I know he found God and all that, but he's found God a few times with a few different interpretations.(I'm being sarcastic) I am not talking about home schooled children. I am talking about children who grew up in the Twilight Zone. I read an article in today's Parade magazine about Oprah Winfrey and some other star. They talked about their unfortunate circumstances and how they made it out. The 2 girls can make it out as well ,as they are surrounded in a cocoon of life. They can shed their past nightmare like a bad habit. It has no reflection on them and they will learn that.

No offense to any CNA's, but where I live it is a 6 week course. So as far as medical info, it's not extensive enough to be a nurse. NG was neither an LPN nor an RN. If I remember correctly, Jaycee has stated that she was shackled for 3 1/2 years. That totally boggles the mind. Why she survived that I don't know, but people have survived all kinds of things such as the gulags. She certainly did not survive because of love and caring in the PG family as evidenced by being shackled for 3 1/2 years! And of course being raped over and over. Even if some imaginary Garrido showed her "love", she certainly understood that they weren't going to save her from her nightmare. So the "love" she might have been showed, really doesn't count, does it. Even a small child can sense that they don't count enough to be saved from their horror by an adult that is supposed to save them. Maybe just the odds were in her favor for not dying from childbirth or from whatever. Children who grew up in Romanian orphanages are alive also, not due to any care giving they received. I could go on and on. I still place my money on Jaycee beating the odds because of her own self. Let's not forget how PG's first wife said he treated her- a woman that he "loved". I know he found God and all that, but he's found God a few times with a few different interpretations.(I'm being sarcastic) I am not talking about home schooled children. I am talking about children who grew up in the Twilight Zone. I read an article in today's Parade magazine about Oprah Winfrey and some other star. They talked about their unfortunate circumstances and how they made it out. The 2 girls can make it out as well ,as they are surrounded in a cocoon of life. They can shed their past nightmare like a bad habit. It has no reflection on them and they will learn that.

Most respectfully bolded by me, for emphasis.

I'm not, nor have ever been, a CNA. However, when I first moved to where I live now, about ten years ago, I briefly worked as an "aide" in the dementia/Alzheimer's wing of a local assisted living facility. From what I understand, from speaking with actual CNA's, the aide job was quite similar to what a CNA does, but for whatever reason (loophole?) much of the work can be done without an actual CNA license. I assume they can pay "aides" less than "CNA's" and essentially have them do the same work. What work, you ask? Well, I changed many, many, MANY diapers, bathed numerous folks, helped feed, dress, and rotate people, and had my breasts and booty fondled by enough wrinkled hands that I've (mostly) blocked it from my mind :sick:.

Point is, none of that made me feel more prepared to assist with a birth, or provide more than basic first aid and CPR. Giving birth myself, and being best friends with a midwife prepared me more than that job did.

So, human, I agree that, "Maybe just the odds were in her favor for not dying from childbirth or from whatever," and, "I still place my money on Jaycee beating the odds because of her own self." And, I apologize if this is just mindless babble...I'm writing this during a homework break, and am sort of brain-dead :crazy:

You know some other sites could have higher resolution maps and more maps - not sure. I think this is the site I've used before for maps

http://terraserver-usa.com/

(well there is nothing there for Garrido's that would help)

Does anyone out there know if LE has done any kind of search at the former home owned by Patricia Garrido at 1384 Elm St. in Pittsburg. It was in her possession (assuming a as a rental) from 1982 - 1999.

We hear little about the case and everything is always published somewhere else first. LE is also keeping very close-lipped.

Local residents have been made to think we may have to pay more taxes because of lawsuits!!! Maybe that's why more people don't come forward? Just a thought.

Fromt he time line thread:

Garrido released to parole from the Nevada Department of Corrections on August 26, 1988. He was on federal parole supervision and Nevada parole supervision in the state of California. He was paroled to live in Antioch, California. (Source: Nevada Department of Corrections, Nevada Department of Public Safety) Note: this conflicts with the following information that he was paroled to a hallway house in Oakland, which came from various news sources:

Garrido paroled to an Oakland halfway house 8/26/1988.

Garrido left the Oakland halfway house and went to Lake Tahoe in November 1988; he went to the roulette table where his 1976 victim was working and greeted her by name.

Question: how long was Garrido living at halfway house in Oakland? Where did he go from there? What kind of transportation was he using? For example, how did he get to South Lake Tahoe in November 1988. When did he return to living in Antioch?

Was he maybe living in Mom's rental property on Elm Street?

It was stated by patricia that nancy was already living with her prior to pg being released from prison. After he was released she said that he moved in with her as they "had no place else to go".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...ught-jaycee-was-his-daughter-115875-21650599/

Garrido had moved in with Patricia in 1988 after serving 11 years in jail for a rape in 1976. Nancy, who had married Garrido behind bars in 1981, was already living there.

Patricia, who is struggling to come to terms with the enormity of Garrido’s crimes, says: “Prison can really destroy someone, but when Phillip came out of jail he didn’t have a scratch on him. It didn’t seem to affect him at all.

“I don’t want to talk about what he did wrong. It upsets me. But he came to live with me because he had nowhere else to go and Nancy was looking after me so it seemed the best thing at the time.”

We hear little about the case and everything is always published somewhere else first. LE is also keeping very close-lipped.

Local residents have been made to think we may have to pay more taxes because of lawsuits!!! Maybe that's why more people don't come forward? Just a thought.

OMG, what BS! Is there some local paper/media saying that kind of thing? If so, they ought to be ashamed of themselves. Pittsburg, Hayward & Dublin (maybe others) are actively looking for ANY leads on Phillip Garrido going all the way back to the 70's. I would sure hope no one is claming up because they're afraid of taxes!!

I am actually happy that LE is playing their cards close to their chest though, but I just wondered if there were any local reports from folks saying things like they'd been asked questions or interviewed about Garrido's whereabouts. Like neighbors over on Elm St, "did you ever see Phillip here?" that sort of thing. I guess LE may be telling them to keep it quiet, I just hope that no one is missing anything!

It was stated by patricia that nancy was already living with her prior to pg being released from prison. After he was released she said that he moved in with her as they "had no place else to go".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...ught-jaycee-was-his-daughter-115875-21650599/

Garrido had moved in with Patricia in 1988 after serving 11 years in jail for a rape in 1976. Nancy, who had married Garrido behind bars in 1981, was already living there.

Patricia, who is struggling to come to terms with the enormity of Garrido’s crimes, says: “Prison can really destroy someone, but when Phillip came out of jail he didn’t have a scratch on him. It didn’t seem to affect him at all.

“I don’t want to talk about what he did wrong. It upsets me. But he came to live with me because he had nowhere else to go and Nancy was looking after me so it seemed the best thing at the time.”

It was stated by patricia

My point exactly.....who really knows where Phillip was hanging his hat, he apparently at that time, during those years, wasn't being monitored by ANYONE! His parole in CA didn't START til 1999 if I remember right. She might have bought the Elm Street house just for him and his new bride in 1982. He could have listed his home as being with Patricia and Herschel, but was hanging out somewhere else until 1990, when he showed his neighbor his newly built sound proof room. Who knows???? Maybe it's a stretch, maybe not. Also, keep in mind that Phillip would have had access to the keys to that property through 1999. Was there never a vacancy during those years? :waitasec: Who took care of the property if Patricia was suffering from dementia? Just think this is information that needs to be ascertained.

My point exactly.....who really knows where Phillip was hanging his hat, he apparently at that time, during those years, wasn't being monitored by ANYONE! His parole in CA didn't START til 1999 if I remember right. She might have bought the Elm Street house just for him and his new bride in 1982. He could have listed his home as being with Patricia and Herschel, but was hanging out somewhere else until 1990, when he showed his neighbor his newly built sound proof room. Who knows???? Maybe it's a stretch, maybe not. Also, keep in mind that Phillip would have had access to the keys to that property through 1999. Was there never a vacancy during those years? :waitasec: Who took care of the property if Patricia was suffering from dementia? Just think this is information that needs to be ascertained.

I think you're really on to something here and I also think it needs to be pursued. I had thought about checking this out but the more I think about it the more I don't think it's something I can/should do. Soooo, where do we go from here?

"... Nancy, who had married Garrido behind bars in 1981, was already living there (with Patricia)

so when did Nancy move into the Walnut St house?

ADDED
Geesh, Sunnie I see you had answered this. Why does it creep me out that Nancy and Patricia were living with each other all those years? Somehow I missed this - now, I am really convince Patricia knew Jaycee was kidnapped.

I really like all the information You are gathering together.
I wonder if they have any detectives discovering these things.
Sure hope they do.
Missing Michalea has a nice thank-you to all the great detectives that have been helping with her case. They never plan on giving up. They want to check
everything out.

http://www.missingmichaela.com/

Her Mom is hopeful Michalea is living but wants proof either way.

Ahhh, I get what you're saying now!! From what I understand, he was on Federal parole at the time of his release from prison. He was being monitored at that time. It was when they switched his parole enforcement back to nevada that he fell through the cracks. I think that was in 1991 until 1998. When he was first released he was still under federal jurisdiction. I need to look for links and if I can find them I will add them to the post.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Jaycee_Lee_Dugard[/ame]

<snip>
Garrido was convicted on March 9, 1977 and began serving a 50-year federal sentence on June 30, 1977, at Leavenworth Penitentiary in Kansas.[18]

At Leavenworth, Garrido met Nancy Bocanegra, who was visiting another prisoner, her uncle. On October 5, 1981, Garrido and Bocanegra were married at Leavenworth.[22] On January 22, 1988, Garrido was released from Leavenworth to Nevada State Prison, where he served seven months of a five-years-to-life Nevada sentence.[17][18] He was transferred to federal parole authorities in Antioch, California on August 26, 1988.[18] In Antioch, the Garridos lived in the home of his elderly mother, who suffered from dementia. As a parolee, he was monitored, later wore a GPS-enabled ankle bracelet, and was regularly visited by police.[23]

http://www.ksby.com/Global/story.asp?S=11231715

>snip<
Garrido was monitored by five or six parole agents during the 10 years he was under California's control as a convicted rapist. He previously was under federal parole supervision for eight years.

My point exactly.....who really knows where Phillip was hanging his hat, he apparently at that time, during those years, wasn't being monitored by ANYONE! His parole in CA didn't START til 1999 if I remember right.

He was under federal parole supervision prior to 1999, presumably different people were supervising him then, they should have known where he was.

The inspector general's office was supposed to complete their report in 30 days, that was reported in SunnieRN's link dated Sept 30, so that report should be out any day now.

He was under federal parole supervision prior to 1999, presumably different people were supervising him then, they should have known where he was.

The inspector general's office was supposed to complete their report in 30 days, that was reported in SunnieRN's link dated Sept 30, so that report should be out any day now.

Thanks for that, cuz I forgot who posted that. I thought I'd remembered that it was due out soon, that will be an interesting piece of work! When he violated parole in 93, the Nevada corrections people said they were never informed and that all the received were good reports from the feds. I still would like to know WHO arrested him for his parole violation of possession of marijuana. Maybe that will show up in that report.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMEAMG
Back