Patricia Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you actually think she would incriminate her son? I doubt it. In some sick way she reminds me of the Anthony's in Floria "My Kid is a good kid" :rolleyes:

I had a debate with a some friend who came over last night about what they would do if their kid did something bad...
Most of them had the same reply: Women said they would never throw their kid under a bus unless they were repeat offenders. the men said they would turn them in - in a a nano second.

I do not think Patricia will help the police. and what is worse, I think sexual deviants is a way of life there, so many accept it to willingly. OR WE WOULD HAVE MANY MORE BUSTS BY NOW. It has been 2 months since JC has been saved long enough for a real crack down to have come up with more offenders, and more released victims. MOO

so if thee kid was a murderer that would be alrright with them as long as he wasnt a serial killer?
i guess that's the anythony's motto too ;(

@Songline: I don't know of any woman that would take in a son who confessed to rape, having overwhelming rape desires especially targeting young girls, and had exposed himself to young girls. Patricia is another field all to herself. Plus, she threw her own granddaughters under the bus for this precious son of hers!

Patricia = Phillip. They're one in the same in terms of their mindset.

@Songline: I don't know of any woman that would take in a son who confessed to rape, having overwhelming rape desires especially targeting young girls, and had exposed himself to young girls. Patricia is another field all to herself. Plus, she threw her own granddaughters under the bus for this precious son of hers!

yeah whats with the 'well i lived in tents in the great depression and got over it' wtf........fine you dont mind it? you go out there and live with them. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
that whole family is sick and twisted.
jaycee and the girls are so lucky to finally be out of there.......

so if thee kid was a murderer that would be alrright with them as long as he wasnt a serial killer?
i guess that's the Antony's motto too ;(
We were actually talking about the Caylee case in Florida, and I noticed that men and women had a different consensus on throwing their kids under a bus.

ITA with you Patricia, and PG are both demon seeds.

yeah whats with the 'well i lived in tents in the great depression and got over it' wtf........fine you dont mind it? you go out there and live with them. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
that whole family is sick and twisted.
jaycee and the girls are so lucky to finally be out of there.......

did I miss something?:waitasec:

@Songline: Eesh, that's where Garrido got that incredibly creepy stare from hell. From the Berkeley officers', the girls have Garrido's eyes. To me, that's his most distinguishing feature. Patricia Garrido is a sick, twisted woman. She met "Alyssa" from the very beginning. If this is true, that Patricia Garrido did an interview with this UK tabloid, in which she does come across as rather lucid, then it shows just how much Garrido trusted his mother. In the midst of tons of TV coverage in the wake of Dugard's kidnapping, he still showed the victim to his mother. Considering the rest of the circumstances we've all already discussed, the hell this woman didn't know she was kidnapped.

“Nancy has a heart of gold and everyone seemed happy. Allissa was a very happy girl.I still call her Allissa because he never told me she was called Jaycee. I just didn’t think there was anything wrong with it.”

She still has the nerve to call Nancy a wonderful person and then say she didn't think there was anything wrong with the, uh, living conditions for Dugard and the girls, claiming her Depression-era childhood as some sort of excuse, even going so far as to claim the backyard was a "selling point" (Notice how throughout the interview the focus is on presenting herself as sympathetic? Most people whose child had committed such a crime would just express horror, grief, and shame.). How is that even possible?! Both my grandparents grew up during the Depression with my grandfather being homeless as a child and he would never even think to find it acceptable for a child, let alone his own grandchild, to live outside. If anything, having experienced it himself, he was more adamant about making sure children are spared such cruelties. But this woman still finds it just fine treating children like damn animals surrounded by absolute filth. Dementia wouldn't cause her to change her views on something so basic as child welfare: this is her view.

Mommie Dearest goes on to say, “She was very lucky to have two girls instead of two sons because they will look after her when she’s older.” What an odd thing to say. A parent should be happy to have any child, but she focused on presenting it negatively ("..instead of two boys...") and implied the point of a child is to take care of you.

this is what i was referencing song

this is what i was referencing song
Thank you for the reference.
I read something very different into what was said there.
This is what I read:
Both my grandparents grew up during the Depression with my grandfather being homeless as a child and he would never even think to find it acceptable for a child, let alone his own grandchild, to live outside. If anything, having experienced it himself, he was more adamant about making sure children are spared such cruelties. But this woman still finds it just fine treating children like damn animals surrounded by absolute filth. Dementia wouldn't cause her to change her views on something so basic as child welfare: this is her view.

Thank you for the reference.
I read something very different into what was said there.
This is what I read:
Both my grandparents grew up during the Depression with my grandfather being homeless as a child and he would never even think to find it acceptable for a child, let alone his own grandchild, to live outside. If anything, having experienced it himself, he was more adamant about making sure children are spared such cruelties. But this woman still finds it just fine treating children like damn animals surrounded by absolute filth. Dementia wouldn't cause her to change her views on something so basic as child welfare: this is her view.

she is a very twisted person with very twisted beliefs. maybe garrido's brother throws up the motorcyle excuse to obscure the real fact that his entire family is nuts

@Songline: That is what *I* wrote. Read the Mirror article that was referenced before, which is what I was responding to. Basically Patricia said she didn't see anything wrong with children living in the backyard because she grew up during the Depression.

@Songline: That is what *I* wrote. Read the Mirror article that was referenced before, which is what I was responding to. Basically Patricia said she didn't see anything wrong with children living in the backyard because she grew up during the Depression.
ITA
Patricia is a demon seed, and your post was great.

Well during the depression they didnt live in tents for 18 years thats for sure, she is just making excuses if she said that.

Well during the depression they didnt live in tents for 18 years thats for sure, she is just making excuses if she said that.

thats the one thing we know she's good at.
making excuses

Patricia seems to care only about herself -narcissistic. Ed Gein's mother (the movie Psycho I think was after him in way), was also totally narcissistic. I think that may have a lot to do with the love PG has for himself . The letter to his mother is bizarre. Maybe he has some super weird attachment to her.

My ex's mother is like this. He can do NO wrong in her eyes. If my ex were to do something like this, his mother wouldn't breathe a word to a single soul ever. (My ex wouldn't do something like this, BTW) He had trouble in his younger years and she was always right there for him, bailing him out of whatever mess he found himself in. She always makes excuses for him and constantly LIES for him. Always has. She would die before she would sell her son out, I saw this behavior from her too many times to name. She has 2 other children and she is different towards them, not as intent on keeping them under her thumb. She doted on him, spoiled him and stroked the hell out of his ego his entire life, but not because she loves him. It is because she wants him to depend on her, it is because she wants to retain control of him. She wants to be the only person he needs. I believe her behavior is what has made him the narcissistic bhole he became. I believe mothers like PF and my ex monster-in-law are what breed the majority of narcissistic personalities we come across. PF was in this up to her earlobes. But it's ok, people! She won't go before a judge on this earth because she's too old and "suffering" from dementia, she probably won't be charged with anything. But the old bag isn't going to live much past a decade, a decade ALL ALONE in a nursing home paid for by the state, ALONE with her thoughts and "blocked out" memories and she'll know what she did. She WILL be judged when her final day comes. Hope she likes it HOT!:furious:

I wonder what JC and the girls think of PF? What was the relationship like between Grandmother and "Grandchildren"?

My ex's mother is like this. He can do NO wrong in her eyes. If my ex were to do something like this, his mother wouldn't breathe a word to a single soul ever. (My ex wouldn't do something like this, BTW) He had trouble in his younger years and she was always right there for him, bailing him out of whatever mess he found himself in. She always makes excuses for him and constantly LIES for him. Always has. She would die before she would sell her son out, I saw this behavior from her too many times to name. She has 2 other children and she is different towards them, not as intent on keeping them under her thumb. She doted on him, spoiled him and stroked the hell out of his ego his entire life, but not because she loves him. It is because she wants him to depend on her, it is because she wants to retain control of him. She wants to be the only person he needs. I believe her behavior is what has made him the narcissistic bhole he became. I believe mothers like PF and my ex monster-in-law are what breed the majority of narcissistic personalities we come across. PF was in this up to her earlobes. But it's ok, people! She won't go before a judge on this earth because she's too old and "suffering" from dementia, she probably won't be charged with anything. But the old bag isn't going to live much past a decade, a decade ALL ALONE in a nursing home paid for by the state, ALONE with her thoughts and "blocked out" memories and she'll know what she did. She WILL be judged when her final day comes. Hope she likes it HOT!:furious:

I wonder what JC and the girls think of PF? What was the relationship like between Grandmother and "Grandchildren"?

patty sounds like my grandma tizzle.
she was never the same after that house fell on her sister.
i cant imagine a relationship where she had no problem with 3 young girls living in tents with lice was a good one

I hope that even though Patricia will never be held accountable for her part in all this, Dugard and her girls fully realize what she has done and the girls see her for what she's *not*--a grandmother. It takes more than biological coincidence to be a family. It'll help that they have a wonderful grandmother in Terry Probyn simply for the sake of contrast. It must be like night and day for those girls to go from the Garridos to Terry Probyn and her daughter, Shayna.

@Tizzle: You're right about that type of controlling behavior. I can't help but feel Phillip, Nancy, and Patricia were purposely recreating their "ideal" version of a "family" just like Josef Fritzl did. They had to have had truly warped childhoods to think this was anything other than bizarrely cruel.

I hope that even though Patricia will never be held accountable for her part in all this, Dugard and her girls fully realize what she has done and the girls see her for what she's *not*--a grandmother. It takes more than biological coincidence to be a family. It'll help that they have a wonderful grandmother in Terry Probyn simply for the sake of contrast. It must be like night and day for those girls to go from the Garridos to Terry Probyn and her daughter, Shayna.

@Tizzle: You're right about that type of controlling behavior. I can't help but feel Phillip, Nancy, and Patricia were purposely recreating their "ideal" version of a "family" just like Josef Fritzl did. They had to have had truly warped childhoods to think this was anything other than bizarrely cruel.

patty though 'alyssa' was garrido's daughter. but i guess she didnt have a problem with him impregnating his daughter. twice.
sick sick sick sick.
special spot in hell reserved for all 3 of them

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enni007